Photo

Why are people such assholes?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Currant

Currant
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:19 PM

So just now, 1 am, while chilling on Neopets I hear a loud crash outside (I live/go to school in the inner city so I like to be the neighborhood watch, self-proclaimed vigilante) I run to the window because I know it has been a car accident. Anyway, I get to the window and I see a really nice, new Chrysler looking car that has just been hit by this shitty hooptie. Anyway, the shitty car does a three point turn in the intersection, turns around, and goes up the one way street in the WRONG DIRECTION.

What the hell is wrong with people?? Like is it really difficult to own up to mistakes? It's likely that they didn't have insurance but HELLO you shouldn't be driving without insurance anyway. I'm just glad it wasn't me because I luffs my car too much and would be out for blood.

Anyway, anyone have some fucked up douche-bag-in-a-car stories to share? No blood and guts please.

Oh and to make it even better, the guy who got hit- it's his birthday! What a great way to spend your birthday. And while trying to find the hit and run girl, the same guy witnessed a girl who jumped to her death off a Dunkin' Donuts (true story, I just talked to him).

Another unrelated asshole story: While walking across the street a few weeks ago this dumbass took the turn without looking and had I been walking just a little slower she would have plowed my ass over. Luckily only my hand hit her side mirror and I just got a minor rash that went away in an hour or so. It was so damn scary though, I was shaking like a leaf for so long.

Edited by Currant, 06 June 2011 - 03:47 PM.

#2 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:23 PM

This girl made too sharp a turn as she was going into the underground parkade and slammed into the side of the gate going about 10mph. The whole fucking building shook! Not like a small vibration but a huge impulse like the house from wizard of oz landing in the munchkin city!

#3 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:29 PM

Well hopefully you reported what you saw to the police. Assholes, hit and run assholes especially, should be caught and punished. Sounds like you've seen more than your share.

A lot of my asshole stories comes from the parking lot of the high school I went to. A lot of the juniors and seniors drove to school every day so right after school, as you can imagine, it was a very dangerous time to be on the road. This one day, I was walking out to be picked up by my dad and these two senior girls both decided to back out of their parking spaces (they were like two spaces away from each other) at FULL speed without looking, and backed right into each other. It was the most priceless thing I have ever seen. It was just perfect. Of course, they marched out of their cars and started screaming at each other claiming the other one was at fault. I was just trying so hard not to be visibly enjoying myself at their expense.

#4 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:31 PM

More examples of asshole drivers

• People in the adjacent lane who drive at the same speed you are or slower but once they see your blinker to change lanes they have to speed up to be in front of you.
  • People who accelerate up to a red light only to brake hard the last 50 feet.

#5 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:35 PM

Some old bitch jumped a red light and i smashed my sexy car into the side of her :(

luckily a hot man was witness so my insurance paid for it all and she was liable. But she was telling me it was my fault at the scene!!!

I hate bad drivers. Usualy old women drivers.

#6 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:37 PM

I HATEHATEHATE bad drivers.
I am always getting almost hit at my job, all the fucking idiots tear out of that parking lot like there's a goddamn fire.

ALSO
old people that can barely drive or see over the steering wheel should have their licenses taken away
just sayin'

Edited by Katrinas, 03 June 2011 - 09:40 PM.

#7 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:38 PM

Some old bitch jumped a red light and i smashed my sexy car into the side of her :(

luckily a hot man was witness so my insurance paid for it all and she was liable. But she was telling me it was my fault at the scene!!!

I hate bad drivers. Usualy old women drivers.

Wow, would have been terrible if there wasn't that witness. I fully agree with you. lmao

#8 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:41 PM

To all those who blitz past me at fourty over only to get held up by a light and I roll right up beside you. hi thar

#9 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:45 PM

Yarly xD Gotta love when that happens. Waving might add to the effect. ;o

#10 Currant

Currant
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:52 PM

I was looking for more juicy stories opposed to pet peeves but that's cool too :p

I also find that van and Prius drivers suck. Honestly (in my experience) at least 80% of them are terrible at driving.

#11 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:54 PM

To all those who blitz past me at fourty over only to get held up by a light and I roll right up beside you. hi thar

haha funny thing, this happened to me. I was cruising along the highway and some douche in his hotted up ricer zoomed past me doing at least 160Km/h in a 100 zone. Got to the next set of lights and there he was. I waved which pissed him off more.... but what was the funny part? He dropped a burnout at the intersection not realising there was a cop two cars back..... bahaha karma's a bitch hey

#12 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:54 PM

Oh. Well there was this one time a lady drove right through the front of our grocery store (almost killed the two people that were standing by the window, because all the cart and baskets were right there, but thank god they got out of the way just in time) because "her flip-flop got stunk under the gas pedal" or at least that's the excuse she gave. but one of those people still swears to god that the lady was on her cell-phone and putting make-up on in her flip mirror :p crazy bitches!

#13 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:50 AM

I saw a dead poodle in the road that had been hit by a car in a nearby neighborhood. Two days later, there were "Missing Poodle" signs at every intersection. I think I'll just let them dream Foo Foo found a kind and loving home.

Also, half of the people on the road are on drugs that have auxiliary labels that tell them not to operate machinery. Hope that is comforting.

#14 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:07 AM

I saw a dead poodle in the road that had been hit by a car in a nearby neighborhood.

I found a dead Skunk on the side of the road in the area I live in.

Weird thing is, it's a Trailer Park, where we should be driving no more than 20-30KM/hr (Which is slow, by the way) and it was at the end of the road, so you'd have be going even slower to turn around.

I live with some road rage induced seniors.

#15 rapmastahc

rapmastahc
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:17 AM

People are dicks to begin with, but then put them in a machine that weighs a few thousand pounds and it only gets worse

#16 googlehead

googlehead
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:41 PM

People who fluctuate frequently between 40kmph and 75kmph without warning or due cause on a straightaway.

People that start to break when they approach a green light at an intersection. If you're not comfortable driving that fast then go the speed limit.

People that jet ahead of me when a lane merges only to take the first right hand turn into their driveway. Usually some asshole is a compensatingly huge truck.

#17 doosh

doosh
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:21 AM

i hate drivers who constantly honks at old people crossing the roads, they are assholes.

#18 StefanKai

StefanKai
  • 375 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:33 AM

If I got hit with a car and they just drove away I would chase them and hit them back. Specially if my car was newer/faster.

#19 LOLButter

LOLButter
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:21 AM

Don't worry guys, I got this
Posted Image

#20 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:52 AM

Probably because the requirements to get a driver's license in America are a fucking joke.

#21 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:04 PM

On the flip side I'm regularly getting pissed off at people driving 20-25 mph at 4am. There's no-one on the roads you dickhead.

Saying that, last night I overtook an ambulance on his way to a call....

#22 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:09 PM

Man you'd think an entire thread about how much we hate people would be more popular.

#23 gwalle

gwalle
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:11 PM

I work at a supermarket (gotta pay the uni billzzz >.<) so I've had my fair share of broken side mirrors and dents/scratches added to my car in the overcrowded car parks, with no notes or anything left apologizing let alone owning up and offering their insurance/registration details to be prosecuted accordingly.

Those are small things and not nearly as frustrating as say getting a door kicked in and the replacement cost 1-2k (what happened to the gf).

It sucks, but that's what we get for being apart of a society (Western society) which holds no value in accountability and largely focuses on materialistic consistency (ie. not paying for something whenever possibly).

We aren't ruled by 'traditional' honor or expectation ideals anymore, so generally speaking people think purely about themselves. What can you do :-[

#24 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:12 PM

Once i was walkin on the street all normally minding me own biznuss...and BAM a freaking MOOSE YEA YOU HEARD ME A FREAKING MOOSE...jumps outta no where and nearly attacks me and runs away...i was just goin for a donut :(

#25 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

I'm not exactly sure of all the details but my parents told me some idiot uninsured driver (kid probably late teens) drove his car into the side of a house they bought and completely destroyed like half the bottom floor. Luckily they were still renovating it so that they could have renters move in, but I saw the damage and it was INSANE. The kid probably would have tried to run from the scene had it not been for the fact that his car was stuck in someone's living room... his parents were pissed but they did eventually pay up for the damage (and it was a gigantic bill)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users