Shalom?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Eiyani

Eiyani
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:36 AM

Hai!

I've been a lurker-izer for a few months and decided I might give it a go! So I am now a member. I have joined the almighty cult and wanna say Hai!

I am 18 and my name is Elle. My friends call me Eiyani or 'Yani' because i used to have a kitty cat called Eiyani which was my favourite.

I'm a nutty person, pretty happy and bubbly. Can be random and enjoy my neopets. I have been playing neopets for nearly 9 years now. My favourite Pet species would have to be Draiks and my Favourite Petpet is a Meowclops.

My main interests would be with Music, Art, Cooking, Games and Movies. I also studied Python at school about 3 years ago and would be interested in some revision.

I don't go to university and i don't have a job anymore either. I used to work as a Pizza maker and a Baker through early high school and I just have to say:

SCRUBS IS THE BOMB

SO... Yes :D I love Turk he is so funking hawwwt!

I also love the movie: Hall Pass and i enjoy the harry potter series although i enjoy the books far more than the movies. I Enjoy watching cartoons and also love my WIGGLES.

I can probably stay awake for about 3 days without too much problem playing WOW/COD/(other online games) and I get bored easily.

I am definitely not the type to eat 100% healthy and I am a bit pudgy but its just me.

I was born as an Anglican although i highly dislike religion and that shit. I'm more or a self though spiritualist i guess but thats just me.

I enjoy collecting things such as cards, which are often yu-gi-oh or plain old cards. I like coins, minerals and even electronics.

If i had the money i would probably have 1 of each phone from HTC, Samsung, Sony Ericsson and LG. I have a few old Mac Pc's in my storage shed from ages ago and also have an original and un-opened 'Orange' Brand Computer.

I like Country, Pop, Rap, Metal and Electronika music. I used to play Guitar and Piano and enjoy listening to 'some' classical.

I have taken about 7 months practical and theoretical practice as a Massager and am in a 5 year agreement with the Australian(Queensland) S.E.S

I live in Brissy and enjoy going clubbing and have been raped once. Since then i have earned my Black Belt in Judo and QiGong and if i were you i wouldnt come up behind or infront of me.

So yup. thats just about as much as i think i will type, ask away with more questions if you want to know anything?

Cya!

Elle

#2 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:41 AM

Im Elle.
pick a new name.
Im totally kidding, welcome to codex XD

#3 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:44 AM

Im mike aka strategist and welcome to codex. Im from adelaide myself. Been to brissy a few times and will be heading back up that way next year twice at least :)

Enjoy your stay!

#4 Eiyani

Eiyani
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:55 AM

Im Elle.
pick a new name.
Im totally kidding, welcome to codex XD

OMG Another Elle? Never even thought i was going to come across one here of all places and if i have to pick a new name i will Pick Elle spelled backwards ;) So Thanks for the welcome :D

Im mike aka strategist and welcome to codex. Im from adelaide myself. Been to brissy a few times and will be heading back up that way next year twice at least :)

Enjoy your stay!

Hey Mike! Mikey ok? How bout' Mick? (Jokin) Thanks for the welcome and Adelaide :o I was there only 3 days ago! Oh... Next year? Well then you ain't welcome at my place! (Jokin)

#5 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:01 AM

I live in Brissy and enjoy going clubbing and have been raped once.

Uhhh, I'd like to hear more about that if you're comfortable talking about it...

#6 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:07 AM

Uhhh, I'd like to hear more about that if you're comfortable talking about it...

LMAO

OMG Another Elle? Never even thought i was going to come across one here of all places and if i have to pick a new name i will Pick Elle spelled backwards ;) So Thanks for the welcome :D

Im from Australia as well. Two Elle's from Australia. This is about to get very weird :shifty:

#7 Eiyani

Eiyani
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:28 AM

Umm... Well, i was just cornered into a building and grabbed, tied up and fucked till they fainted i reckon. I woke up in hospital and i don't remember too much but after it happened and i recovered my first thing i did was book lessons for the Martial arts. Or are you after the clubbing information ?

LMAO

Im from Australia as well. Two Elle's from Australia. This is about to get very weird :shifty:

LMAO? Its not that funny of a question but anyway and yeah, if your Bisexual and from australia and are also an Elle then yes, very weird will this get.

#8 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:29 AM

Umm... Well, i was just cornered into a building and grabbed, tied up and fucked till they fainted i reckon. I woke up in hospital and i don't remember too much but after it happened and i recovered my first thing i did was book lessons for the Martial arts. Or are you after the clubbing information ?

LMAO? Its not that funny of a question but anyway and yeah, if your Bisexual and from australia and are also an Elle then yes, very weird will this get.

probably not too appropriate to be posting on the board here. Might be better off pm'ing them instead. Sorry to hear though. Lowlife scum to treat a woman like that.

You can call me Mike, Mikey or Mick i dont mind. Most people here just call me strat.

Edited by Strategist, 04 June 2011 - 02:30 AM.

#9 Eiyani

Eiyani
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:32 AM

probably not too appropriate to be posting on the board here. Might be better off pm'ing them instead. Sorry to hear though. Lowlife scum to treat a woman like that.

Well Appropriate or not, I am straight forward and most of the time to the point. The point was that i was raped, simple. The new point is. If you try and rape me or similar again you will most likely have to have your balls surgically removed from your throat! lol Sorry i guess if this is not allowed though. I would expect an admin or someone with the forum powers to remove or edit the post(s) if need be.

Oh and yeah, Strategist, they were low-lives. I aided the cops in the capture of the 2 i actually seen. Apparently they were also wanted for murder and robbery

#10 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:33 AM

Yeh I was totally talking about the clubbing part because it's so way more interesting. :p

Anyway, kudos to you for taking initiative to defend yourself, be careful in the future... =]

#11 Eiyani

Eiyani
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:49 AM

Yeh I was totally talking about the clubbing part because it's so way more interesting. :p

Anyway, kudos to you for taking initiative to defend yourself, be careful in the future... =]

Ok well what would you like to know about the clubbing part?

Also i sprayed them with pepper spray and also got my claws into them too before i was grabbed so if you think i should be more careful then your a lil bit of a wise ass cus i was very, very careful. I even had a mate with me but sadly she freaked out and ran, she managed to get away and inform the police and my family, it was about 7 hours before they found me. Still tied up, naked with all of my belongings and even my money left in my wallet.

But i would have to say i dont regret going out that night. a son came from it and even though the way it all occured would be wrong i am going to tell you guys the honest truth, and as scared as i was that night i enjoyed the bondage like sex, and as dirty and low as i felt i still feel ok about it because my son that i have now nearly 2 years old is not dirty. He is my man and amazes me everyday.

So yeah, i decided to get some offensive training and the last guy to touch my ass ended up on his ass crying.

#12 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:36 AM

Completely straight sadly.
Otherwise this could have been quite funny xD

#13 Eiyani

Eiyani
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:09 AM

Completely straight sadly.
Otherwise this could have been quite funny xD

Hmmm I still don't find any reason for this not to be outrageously hilarious?

#14 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:12 AM

Bye maha

#15 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:16 AM

Bye maha

Haha, oh wow.

My face:

Spoiler

#16 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:56 AM

MAHA WAS RAPED?

#17 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:07 AM

Interesting read is.... interesting. Open the door get on the floor everyone walked the dinosaur.

#18 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:03 PM

LOL DIDN'T HE ALREADY TRY TO COME BACK AS A GIRL BEFORE?

I think maha has some issues..

#19 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:14 PM

So could anyone fill me in with the maha story?

Edited by Cold, 04 June 2011 - 02:15 PM.

#20 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:49 PM

haha no shit!!!! I said to elle last night (the REAL elle) that i thought it would be maha trying to impersonate a chick!!! I was right!!! bahaha Fucking douche. The intro just reaked of maha all over.

#21 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

haha no shit!!!! I said to elle last night (the REAL elle) that i thought it would be maha trying to impersonate a chick!!! I was right!!! bahaha Fucking douche. The intro just reaked of maha all over.

BAHAHAHAHA! you so did! And i laughed in your face!
i'll never laugh in your face again.

#22 weaboo

weaboo
  • 218 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:02 PM

Lmfao. Fail is fail eh bros?

#23 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2011 - 03:30 AM

BAHAHAHAHA! you so did! And i laughed in your face!
i'll never laugh in your face again.

Damn right, now you know your place.... :p

#24 weaboo

weaboo
  • 218 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 03:38 AM

So this was maha i'm guessing? How did yall find out?

#25 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2011 - 03:45 AM

So this was maha i'm guessing? How did yall find out?

Same IP Address, I'd assume.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users