Quantcast

Photo

Do you use Abrosia Auto Buyer on your main Neopets account? How long do you run program for?

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:17 PM

Ive been using the Auto Buyer for a week now on a side acc.

I run it for 2-4 hours a day too.

When it gets items i then send them to my main.

However its apprently risky sending great deals of items to other accs? my acc's are registered to different Email addresses to,

I would use the AB on my main though I dont want to get froze.

What do you do and how do you use your AB?

#2 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

Your main will 100% be chain frozen if your side is caught.

Edited by Junsu, 04 June 2011 - 06:33 PM.

#3 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

Wrong section.
You Suck
No
The Flame Faerie
Mothboy
Polish Sausage

#4 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:01 PM

I don't think anyone will want to (or should) say they cheat on their mains :/ Kinda stupid imo

#5 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:00 PM

....huh? Is that to me? o.0 If you just tell everyone what your main is then they'll know what account to freeze and they'll obviously know that it's your main.....

Edited by Kuro, 04 June 2011 - 10:01 PM.

#6 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:10 PM

i think that most people will only want to get trophies on their main. abing can be done by another account. it is better to sell your items and purchasing what you want before sending it over to your main. it reduces the transaction links alot.

#7 without123

without123
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:11 PM

I used it for 2months straight before getting tired of AB-ing (I like the trade on Neo xD)
2-4hours a day. Perhaps 6hours on weekends.

#8 clickittt

clickittt
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:27 PM

i think that most people will only want to get trophies on their main. abing can be done by another account. it is better to sell your items and purchasing what you want before sending it over to your main. it reduces the transaction links alot.

Wouldn't that be the same thing though? Couldn't they just as easily ice you?

Edited by clickittt, 04 June 2011 - 11:11 PM.

#9 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:35 AM

Ok, SO you all use on a side?

How do you go about transfering NP / Items to your main?

Or do you sell on your side?? But then again how do you send NP to your main?

Edited by Chaz588, 05 June 2011 - 06:38 AM.

#10 Seven

Seven
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:46 AM

Ok, SO you all use on a side?

How do you go about transfering NP / Items to your main?

Or do you sell on your side?? But then again how do you send NP to your main?

ETS shop sniping. Buy an ETS item equivalent to the amount of neopoints you want to transfer and set it up in your shop, and on the side window buy it with your main account. I dunno how often (if ever, even) TNT checks small time purchases, but you could pull wiz sniping as a legitimate reason for getting such an item.

#11 batryn

batryn
  • 220 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:28 AM

I AB on my main a lot. Mostly because Abrosia doesn't work with my sides for some reason... but I AB up to 8 hours a day. Slow refresh, 8-9.5 seconds, and I AB in safe shops. Food, Clothing, Books...

#12 thorgal

thorgal
  • 421 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:19 PM

it's better to not AB at all on your main because, if you make one mistake even a small one your main is gone and lot's of hours useless effort for nothing

#13 weaboo

weaboo
  • 218 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:26 PM

Some people do AB on their main which is dumb cause "they don't like transferring items" I mean how dumb can you get?
Your risking your whole main for some poxy transferring lmao. Just put up trades and transfer. Sooo not hard :D

#14 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2011 - 01:05 PM

I AB on my main because I've had my main frozen a bajillion times... so now there's no real reason for me to keep a legit main and a cheating account... so I just cheat on my main. I haven't been frozen for ABing since I started using Abrosia, and I'm not foreseeing it happening any time soon.

And even if it did, I wouldn't be that worried about it because I don't even really care about Neo that much anymore :/

#15 Badger

Badger
  • 340 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:11 PM

I AB on my main...
Not because I'm too lazy to transfer items/NP from shells, but because the internet in this country (even on broadband speeds) is barely enough as it is to keep up with America's lightning fast internet speeds.
With a proxy my buying speeds don't get me much. (4000 ms +, I'm talking here)
Without a proxy I get an average buy time of 2500 ms on 0.1-0.2 PH and OCR. Crazy, right?
It's hard to find proxies that work, even harder to find ones that work for long periods of time, and I don't find it worth it to pay for a private one.
I'm careful with my ABing (2 hours approx at a time, with breaks), and I play for the thrill of cheating, so I don't care if I get frozen anyway... playing Neo legit is so boring.

Edited by Trixic, 05 June 2011 - 04:12 PM.

#16 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:19 PM

I AB on a side without a proxy, sell all the non UBs on that side, and even some of the low profile ones, and then transfer all the big ticket items through shop sniping. (Putting the item at a low price in your shop on "accident" and then clearing history)

#17 EmperoR

EmperoR
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:04 PM

I'm wondering if I put a random omelette for 100k and my side buys it.
Is it risky?

#18 Badger

Badger
  • 340 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:17 PM

I'm presuming you mean for 99,999 NP in your main's shop.
Some people think transactions done this way is the safest because you can just clear your sales history right afterwards.
Whether TNT really does log it or not is unknown, as far as I know.

#19 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:22 PM

I'm wondering if I put a random omelette for 100k and my side buys it.
Is it risky?

TNT says clearing sales history frees up their server, so you'd think it would be okay. But just to be extra safe, don't always be selling it 99,999. Change it up say 70-90k

#20 Seven

Seven
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:01 PM

TNT says clearing sales history frees up their server, so you'd think it would be okay. But just to be extra safe, don't always be selling it 99,999. Change it up say 70-90k

It'd probably stick out like a sore thumb if they did log it. I think I've tried it tens of times without being caught, but again I would say ETS shop sniping is one of the preferred ways of transferring.

#21 Badger

Badger
  • 340 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:06 PM

It'd probably stick out like a sore thumb if they did log it. I think I've tried it tens of times without being caught, but again I would say ETS shop sniping is one of the preferred ways of transferring.

What are the chances someone will snipe it before you?
And isn't gifting the ETS better?

#22 Seven

Seven
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:37 PM

What are the chances someone will snipe it before you?
And isn't gifting the ETS better?

Sniping chances are slim to none if you've already got a window on the side with the shop loaded already. Unless you have a slow connection it shouldn't be much of a worry

And I'm not sure about the gifting, it's pretty safe from what I hear, but I can't be sure. Probably if it's in small volumes over days. An item every day or two or something.

#23 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:27 AM

I have been ABing on my main (I don't have any sides) for a year now, and I have not been frozen. Honestly, if you are careful about ABing and don't run it for insanely long times and inhuman speeds, you should be fine. In my opinion, you draw more attention to yourself by sending things over to your main from the side.

#24 buttcheeks

buttcheeks
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:27 AM

you can always have 2 mains

#25 batryn

batryn
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:24 PM

I have been ABing on my main (I don't have any sides) for a year now, and I have not been frozen. Honestly, if you are careful about ABing and don't run it for insanely long times and inhuman speeds, you should be fine. In my opinion, you draw more attention to yourself by sending things over to your main from the side.

Do you mind sharing your settings? And AB times?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users