Quantcast

Photo

Do you use Abrosia Auto Buyer on your main Neopets account? How long do you run program for?

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#51 Fwoosh

Fwoosh
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:29 AM

I do ABing approximately 2~3 hours a day on my main, about 9 sec refresh. I also use default settings, and therefore sometimes refresh in the less profitable shops like the Cafe, but I did make 150k in one day. So it's going good (:

#52 Seeeeemba

Seeeeemba
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:19 AM

i do it like 8 hours with my main but with breaks in between. been earning quite a sum

#53 Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:54 AM

I used AB on my side with completely different email its pretty safe and I dont transffer anything usually only transfer the 90k to less items I need for my gallerry on my main otherwise I just stock piling money on the side while I train my main accounts pet with the illegit neopoints... But when I do buy the big profit items, usually the shop wiz snipe thing is good or just put it uft and leave it there for about 1-2 days before your main offers then about half a day before accepting then about 3-4 hours before logging back on to your main to get the item it makes it look like its actually 2 people "trading"

#54 AJB540

AJB540
  • 656 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:12 PM

Use my main, 2 hours on, 2 hours off overnight

#55 Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:48 PM

did anyone else read the title in a russian accent or just me?

#56 cowgoesmoo

cowgoesmoo
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

Your brain is odd.

#57 Cript

Cript
  • 1940 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:52 PM

"In Soviet Russia, Abrosia runs you!"

#58 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:31 AM

I would never use an AB'er on my main...just be safe transferring the NP.

#59 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

Why was this brought back from the dead?

EDIT: Nevermind, twas a noobie getting some post count.

Edited by Steve, 25 June 2012 - 12:00 PM.

#60 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:01 PM

Why was this brought back from the dead?

EDIT: Nevermind, twas a noobie getting some post count.

It's ironic because their post was actually on-topic whereas yours is not.

#61 bocoom

bocoom
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:08 PM

were do i get this auto buyer

#62 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:47 PM

Try reading instead of diving into things head first. All the info you could ever want or need is around the forums clearly labeled. Chances are if you can't find it on your own, you'll just get frozen within a week anyways due to inability to follow direction and common sense.

Not trying to sound nasty here, but it's the truth. Not everything can be sugar-coated.

#63 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:58 PM

I've been AB'ing on the same account which is my main for almost 3 years now. I usually take small breaks from neo anyway so I clearly don't use it daily. Although sometimes I will go 2 weeks using it everyday daily. I never do it for a specific amount of time either. Usually I run it 2-6 hours a day but not all at the same time. I use various shops and consistantly change up my time range's so that they're never the same. I stay pretty active when Ab'ing and also do other things that make it look legit. Some examples are, training all my pets (auto trainer) and I deff battle them frequently. Participate in plots etc. Go for trophys (yes by SS) which deff takes time to make it look legit. I also purchase big items that I'll use occasionally to make a diff pet or something so it doesn't look like I'm just stocking up NP. Participate in stocks daily...I could go on for hours but the point is as long as your safe and don't do ridiculous things, you should stay off the radar. I've learned my lesson over 15 diff times with mains over the years and this is the first account that's lasted over a year. Anyone who needs is more than welcome to PM me if they have any questions blah blah blah. I'm actually thinking about making a guide. Okay, my ranting is over with! :mellow:

EDIT: By the way, staying premium for all that time seems to help! ;)

Edited by KKane, 25 June 2012 - 10:09 PM.

#64 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

It's ironic because their post was actually on-topic whereas yours is not.

I don't see the irony.
Mentioning a thread getting dug up in a thread that was, well, dug up seems to be on point.

Edited by Steve, 26 June 2012 - 12:37 PM.

#65 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:39 PM

I don't see the irony.
Mentioning a thread getting dug up in a thread that was, well, dug up seems to be on point.

You consider 2 days old...dead?

#66 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:45 PM

I don't see the irony.

We don't and never have had a rule against 'gravedigging'. The initial post which you referred to was entirely on topic so there was no need to mention it and by mentioning it all you've done is end up taking the thread off-topic. If you think action needs to be taken on a post then report it properly and the moderators will take any necessary action.

#67 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:46 PM

To be honest, I didn't even notice it was 2 days since the last post...it was like the 3rd board down anyways. Sorry if I did something wrong.

#68 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:51 PM

Yes. 24/7.

Also first page information about shop sniping I recommend not attempting. It's been proven to result in suspicious activity freezings after a certain number of items have been transferred. It is very difficult to get past the number of items you can transfer from a single account to another account. This includes sending to other shells first, sending via varying methods, and changing IP.

#69 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:58 PM

I would suggest just throwing barely UB items on the AH and offer on them what they're actually worth with the ABer accounts NP. Just be logged on firefox (or other browser if preferred) on your main. Then be logged onto IE (other browser if preferred again) with a proxy on the ABer account and just do it that way.

#70 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:01 PM

You consider 2 days old...dead?

Last post before it was brought back: Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:29 AM

A year later it came back up, which is why I said what I said.

To be honest, I didn't even notice it was 2 days since the last post...it was like the 3rd board down anyways. Sorry if I did something wrong.

No apparently you didn't.
I'm used to forums hating gravedigging, this one doesn't so much. My bad.

@Waser: 10-4.

Edited by Steve, 26 June 2012 - 01:02 PM.

#71 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:03 PM

I would suggest just throwing barely UB items on the AH and offer on them what they're actually worth with the ABer accounts NP. Just be logged on firefox (or other browser if preferred) on your main. Then be logged onto IE (other browser if preferred again) with a proxy on the ABer account and just do it that way.

Once you reach a certain number of items going from one account to another you will be flagged and typically as a result frozen. Also that just gives a fair trade for both accounts. One account gets the UB item and the other pure.....

#72 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:04 PM

Once you reach a certain number of items going from one account to another you will be flagged and typically as a result frozen. Also that just gives a fair trade for both accounts. One account gets the UB item and the other pure.....

Not if you restock the item legit on your main :p

#73 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:07 PM

Regardless of where you purchase the items and how the NP was acquired once you send a certain number of items at a substantial loss of NP you will be flagged and typically frozen for suspicious activity.

#74 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:10 PM

Regardless of where you purchase the items and how the NP was acquired once you send a certain number of items at a substantial loss of NP you will be flagged and typically frozen for suspicious activity.

So what about those people that sell full maps? I know they have frequent buyers that buy from them all the time, how is this any different? Also, I'm going to work soon, so I won't be replying for like 8 hours if you even do reply :p Alrighty see you later.

#75 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:12 PM

I didn't say the limit was low and some of their buyers do end up getting frozen. Often they also cheat on the account anyways so the blame rarely falls on the seller. If you ab on the account but the flag comes from IRL trading you'll be frozen for AB'ing. It's a fairly complicated system and I'm fortunate to have the byproducts of someone else's research into it, even if it isn't complete.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users