Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#7626 231205

• 11 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:42 AM

that means it can't log in to your neopets account. Are you sure your username and password are entered correctly or if you aren't frozen? 

Thanks, i re enter my login details and was able to use it again. 

#7627 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:44 AM

Thanks, i re enter my login details and was able to use it again. 

I believe you can check the option for it to save your details for later uses ;) 

#7628 231205

• 11 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:46 PM

is there a recommended settings for abrosia? i followed this one http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/ but got frozen the very next day. lol. I had it up running while i was sleeping, next day i woke up unable to enter my account. 

#7629 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:34 PM

is there a recommended settings for abrosia? i followed this one http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/ but got frozen the very next day. lol. I had it up running while i was sleeping, next day i woke up unable to enter my account.

What kinds of buy times were you getting? Also, you said you ran it while you where sleeping, how long did you have it going without taking a break?
Recommended settings are really to keep your buy times at 1500ms or above, as exact settings won't get the same regulars on every single computer and internet connection. As a normal member, you don't have the ability to change Abrosias time settings, what were they set at? The default should give you times around 1500ms+.

#7630 231205

• 11 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 03:27 AM

it went for about 8 hours without break, i buy items at around 2200~ms. 

#7631 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2016 - 03:35 AM

it went for about 8 hours without break,

^^this could have been why you were frozen. Send a ticket though, tnt have apparently been on a rampage lately, you might get lucky. :)

#7632 231205

• 11 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:59 AM

^^this could have been why you were frozen. Send a ticket though, tnt have apparently been on a rampage lately, you might get lucky. :)

what would be the recommended time to AB without break? I previously sent in a ticket to enquire why my old account was frozen. they went about 20 days without responding to my ticket.

#7633 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:42 AM

what would be the recommended time to AB without break? I previously sent in a ticket to enquire why my old account was frozen. they went about 20 days without responding to my ticket.

I'd say 4 hours without a break. It sounds short, yes, but people do need to take breaks every few hours to get food, go the restroom, phone calls, ect. 

#7634 231205

• 11 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:26 AM

btw what should be the recommended wait delay for refresh?

#7635 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:37 AM

btw what should be the recommended wait delay for refresh?

When I still used abrosia my refresh times were 5-8sec. I think you can't do less than 12 sec because you're a regular member, so 12-15 sec maybe? 

#7636 Chic

Chic
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:18 AM

Managed to get IP banned and most of my old accounts iced (stupid of me, I know). How long should I hold off with a brand new account before ABing again?

#7637 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:26 PM

Managed to get IP banned and most of my old accounts iced (stupid of me, I know). How long should I hold off with a brand new account before ABing again?

With the same ip? Couple months. With a proxy? Now.

#7638 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2016 - 01:00 AM

as @Steve says if your on the same IP address id wait a good while

#7639 sharkonda1

sharkonda1
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:49 PM

Hi, have a feature addition ideas and I hope this is the right place to post it. I see this place has been mostly inactive for the last year so if no devs are currently working on this I'm python fluent and willing to do it myself if you provide me with the decrypted files.

The feature idea is:
Check for Neomail (just preform a check whether <td class="eventIcon sf" xalign="left"> exists on the page and doesn't contain "Trudy's Suprise" and write to abrosia window "recieved a new event", this way it's easier to do and tp offers/nm are equally as important and you'd like to react to both in time. A sound effect would be a great addition too.

#7640 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:41 PM

Hi, have a feature addition ideas and I hope this is the right place to post it. I see this place has been mostly inactive for the last year so if no devs are currently working on this I'm python fluent and willing to do it myself if you provide me with the decrypted files.

The feature idea is:
Check for Neomail (just preform a check whether <td class="eventIcon sf" xalign="left"> exists on the page and doesn't contain "Trudy's Suprise" and write to abrosia window "recieved a new event", this way it's easier to do and tp offers/nm are equally as important and you'd like to react to both in time. A sound effect would be a great addition too.

A few things:

1. Abrosia already has a sound for when you buy things. It's under "item management". It's a check box "sound audible alert when item is bought"

2. There's already an option for neomails, it's under "humanizer" (it just doesn't work right now, but it's in there already)

3. Abrosia already logs RE's for you, they appear in the main window where buys and misses do. 

4. Abrosia is an ABer, an auto buyer program, not a TP/Auction program, those are two seperate types of programs. Plus, Neon AP Shop Pricer already has a send to TP function, so it makes more sense to put more TP functions there, as it's already in the program somewhat, instead of having to code for an entirely new function. 

5. If you don't want to see Trudy, you can remove it in your neopets user settings. Again, Abrosia is an AB program, not a daily dooer. 

#7641 sharkonda1

sharkonda1
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:29 AM

A few things:

1. Abrosia already has a sound for when you buy things. It's under "item management". It's a check box "sound audible alert when item is bought"

2. There's already an option for neomails, it's under "humanizer" (it just doesn't work right now, but it's in there already)

3. Abrosia already logs RE's for you, they appear in the main window where buys and misses do. 

4. Abrosia is an ABer, an auto buyer program, not a TP/Auction program, those are two seperate types of programs. Plus, Neon AP Shop Pricer already has a send to TP function, so it makes more sense to put more TP functions there, as it's already in the program somewhat, instead of having to code for an entirely new function. 

5. If you don't want to see Trudy, you can remove it in your neopets user settings. Again, Abrosia is an AB program, not a daily dooer. 

I'm not 100% sure whether you're purposely misunderstanding me or not, but I'll clarify.
1.) I know it does and I use it, I'm suggesting the NM/TP event have a sound if it ever makes it to Abrosia.
2.)Yes and as you said yourself it doesn't work, e.g. it's not a feature.
3.)If you are refering to random events, I've been using Abrosia for a month and a half and have never gotten such a log on 10 simultaneously running bots, even though I get Faerie Quests pretty often. Is this a bug for me then?
4.)Abrosia can't "send items to the TP" it can either stock them, leave them in your inventory or deposit them to the sdb.
4+5)I am not asking for a daily doer nor a TP lot creator. I've written Neopets Bots myself and I don't know how exactly Abrosia is madeup (due to the encryption) but I suppose it's either selenium or cookielib+urllib which both enable an incredibly easy "check if this item is on page" option. Which is literally all I want. Check if there's an TP/NM event and log "there's a TP/NM event", I don't know how much clearer I can be.

You are a dev on Abrosia...?

#7642 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:32 PM

The problem I believe is that Abrosia is not a program that gets updated a lot. Only for things really needed when some changes on Neopets break it.
So while suggestions are nice, I don't think they'll be implemented soon :) 

#7643 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:24 AM

You would have to speak to the programmers and see if this can be done. @ShadowLink64 @Pyro699 would have a better idea on how this can be achieved, if at all. If it's a simple coding addition, it MAY be able to be added quite easily, but then again, I know the coding for Abrosia and the Program Manager is quite complex/a mess right now.... :/

#7644 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:45 AM

The feature idea is:

If you wanna hop on Slack, and ping me next week - I should be able to do this. It isn't complicated. I am busy with family for until Wednesday.

I no longer have any neopets accounts, so all of my work would be done without testing and I would need someone around to test while I was doing it.

(Slack Link = http://www.neocodex....x.php?app=slack )

You would have to speak to the programmers and see if this can be done. @ShadowLink64 @Pyro699 would have a better idea on how this can be achieved, if at all. If it's a simple coding addition, it MAY be able to be added quite easily, but then again, I know the coding for Abrosia and the Program Manager is quite complex/a mess right now.... :/

Also, pinging me is the right way to get a response to a question like this - lol.

#7645 sharkonda1

sharkonda1
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:34 PM

Woo nice! Thank you everyone :D

#7646 helloitsjacob

helloitsjacob
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:03 AM

Anyone else seem to be having an issue with the Igloo Autobuyer function? It doesn't appear to be refreshing the page and displays that there are 0 items available when I can manually browse to the Igloo and see items. It seemed to be working fine about a week ago.

#7647 darkharp

darkharp
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:17 AM

I get an error when I try to price check my sdb.

#7648 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:26 AM

I get an error when I try to price check my sdb.

The price checker in Abrosia does not work, turn it off. 

If you mean the SDB pricer program: 1. Wrong thread. 2. If you have lots of SDB pages it'll come up with errors sometimes.

#7649 darkharp

darkharp
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:32 PM

The price checker in Abrosia does not work, turn it off. 

If you mean the SDB pricer program: 1. Wrong thread. 2. If you have lots of SDB pages it'll come up with errors sometimes.

Yea the pricer for sdb,

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1192, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1038/SDBPricer.py.nc", line 124, in run
  File "Programs/1038/SDBPricer.py.nc", line 471, in ListUpdatePrices
  File "Programs/1038/SDBPricer.py.nc", line 471, in <lambda>
TypeError: string indices must be integers

#7650 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:15 PM

Yea the pricer for sdb,

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1192, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1038/SDBPricer.py.nc", line 124, in run
  File "Programs/1038/SDBPricer.py.nc", line 471, in ListUpdatePrices
  File "Programs/1038/SDBPricer.py.nc", line 471, in <lambda>
TypeError: string indices must be integers

This is the thread for the Abrosia auto buyer program, not the SDB pricer. Please do not use other programs threads for questions unrelated to that program.

Your question has already been answered here:
http://www.neocodex....st-the-problem/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users