Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#7651 caaaaaio

caaaaaio
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:57 AM

Why I can't choose visit a specific shop id?

#7652 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:03 AM

Why I can't choose visit a specific shop id?

You need to be an advanced member to do that, as well as to be able to change the general settings of wait delay and OCR. If you want a specific shop, you'll have to use a shop list, guides for making one can be found here:

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

#7653 Rihanna

Rihanna
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:14 AM

Is the scheduler working?

Also, Abrosia is purchasing items such as the Lime Chia Pop because it believes the estimated profit is 11377 NP when in reality it's a loss. Is there any way we can update the item database? 

Edited by Rihanna, 26 October 2017 - 12:16 AM.

#7654 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2017 - 07:01 AM

Is the scheduler working?

Also, Abrosia is purchasing items such as the Lime Chia Pop because it believes the estimated profit is 11377 NP when in reality it's a loss. Is there any way we can update the item database? 

Buyable items are updated through Abrosia and through neon AP the shop auto pricer. Only unbuayble items can be updated manually. The price may be different in our database because our database does not show the absolute lowest price an item will sell for. 

I'm not sure on the scheduler though. 

#7655 Rihanna

Rihanna
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:57 AM

Buyable items are updated through Abrosia and through neon AP the shop auto pricer. Only unbuayble items can be updated manually. The price may be different in our database because our database does not show the absolute lowest price an item will sell for. 

I'm not sure on the scheduler though. 

Thanks for the quick reply and the information on the pricing.

I took a chance and left the scheduler on while I was away and it's working as intended. 

#7656 boople110788

boople110788
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:01 PM

i cant find a download link the one for program manager isnt working?

#7657 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:23 PM

i cant find a download link the one for program manager isnt working?

Check under the Neopets tab at the top of the page.

#7658 lolmaybe

lolmaybe
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:27 PM

I have a problem, it wont stop buying items, stopping and closing programs doesnt work, even uninstalling doesnt work, i get error pop ups but items still being bought.... im gonna lose my account if  i cant get this to stop buying so confused

also its still buying out of the clothing shop even though its not selected, most items are a loss

i "fixed" it by deleting the login information, can someone please help? it should'nt be this crazy to start and stop a program

anyone?

#7659 vbishop86

vbishop86
  • 19 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:41 AM

I've been using Abrosia for a few days now and noticed something with my logs.

It's only been buying Igloo items. Abrosia shows me as being RS banned from main shops all the time, no matter what time of day it is. And even when it shows items in the shops, it never buys any even though I have pretty low profit margins in my settings (I figured I'd start with cheaper items with smaller profits while I made NP and aged my account).

I've included a couple of screenshots of some of my settings and was hoping to get a bit of assistance. I'm not sure if I need to tweak my settings or build an AB list to help target lower-profit items, but any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

abrosia2.jpgabrosia3.jpg

#7660 magic8ball

magic8ball
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:34 AM

I've been using Abrosia for a few days now and noticed something with my logs.

It's only been buying Igloo items. Abrosia shows me as being RS banned from main shops all the time, no matter what time of day it is. And even when it shows items in the shops, it never buys any even though I have pretty low profit margins in my settings (I figured I'd start with cheaper items with smaller profits while I made NP and aged my account).

I've included a couple of screenshots of some of my settings and was hoping to get a bit of assistance. I'm not sure if I need to tweak my settings or build an AB list to help target lower-profit items, but any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

Even though Abrosia says you're RS banned, if you go to the shop itself, can you refresh and see items or is it empty as well?

#7661 vbishop86

vbishop86
  • 19 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2017 - 04:58 PM

Even though Abrosia says you're RS banned, if you go to the shop itself, can you refresh and see items or is it empty as well?

I'm testing it now and will let you know once I have a definite answer. :)

#7662 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:03 PM

A long time ago TNT changed the main shop settings and now, every now and then, all shops clear at the same time and Abrosia understands that as if you were RS banned. 

I suggest you to turn off the rs ban check.

#7663 vbishop86

vbishop86
  • 19 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:04 PM

A long time ago TNT changed the main shop settings and now, every now and then, all shops clear at the same time and Abrosia understands that as if you were RS banned. 

I suggest you to turn off the rs ban check.

Oh, thanks! That could be doing it. I'll try that too and see if that will help my results. I've got the whole night to test. :)

Edit: Abrosia just notified me of a RS ban. I went to multiple stores that are always stocked and all are showing empty. I will see if stock shows up in the next few minutes or if it's a true RS ban.

Edited by vbishop86, 11 December 2017 - 07:20 PM.

#7664 magic8ball

magic8ball
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:10 AM

Oh, thanks! That could be doing it. I'll try that too and see if that will help my results. I've got the whole night to test. :)

Edit: Abrosia just notified me of a RS ban. I went to multiple stores that are always stocked and all are showing empty. I will see if stock shows up in the next few minutes or if it's a true RS ban.

If you do turn off the RS ban check, make sure that you check how it is going every 10-15 minutes. It'd be a bit suspicious if you kept refreshing the same page for an hour when RS banned.

#7665 vbishop86

vbishop86
  • 19 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2017 - 02:11 PM

If you do turn off the RS ban check, make sure that you check how it is going every 10-15 minutes. It'd be a bit suspicious if you kept refreshing the same page for an hour when RS banned.

I think I figured out my issue. Due to the age of my account, I can't actually see any items in the shops I've selected with the profitability I'm looking for (can only ciew items with rarity under 84). Therefore, nothing in the regular shops is being bought.

I may just focus on Igloo AB'ing while my account ages so I can build my NP.

#7666 Neoxx

Neoxx
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:24 PM

This program is great, but it never prices my shop :p Would be awesome if we could someone incorporate use of the ssw into Neocodex in general to help with item database pricing.

#7667 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:45 AM

This program is great, but it never prices my shop :p Would be awesome if we could someone incorporate use of the ssw into Neocodex in general to help with item database pricing.

The price checker in Abrosia does not work currently. You'll have to use the Neon AP- Shop Auto Pricer in the program manager instead. 

#7668 Neoxx

Neoxx
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:58 AM

Cheers Kylo :) another issue I'm having is, it seems to purchase no trade items from the igloo, things such as Green Mystery Island Wall Paint, even though I have profit set to 5k. Anything I can tweak in settings to stop this? Or should I just start looking for a good Igloo list :p

#7669 Chlora

Chlora
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:50 AM

Hi guys, not sure if anyone is having problems with their igloo AB from Abrosia ? It was working this past weekend as I've successfully bought an item with it. As of these past couple of days the status on the bottom left would display "Visiting Igloo Garage Sale......" and it would stay like this indefinitely until I close the program (clicking stop doesn't actually do anything so I have to close it). This problem would occur when I disable main shop AB as well as if I am rs banned, it doesn't seem like it is able to purchase from Igloo anymore. My account is new if that matters. (<1 week old).

#7670 foodforthought

foodforthought
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:34 AM

^ Ditto

#7671 ziron2000

ziron2000
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 03:08 AM

Hi,

Does this buyer work on premium neopets, i have been using it the last couple of weeks just in the igloo but i have upgraded to neopets premium and since then the buyer has stopped working.

Does anybody know?

Cheers

#7672 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2018 - 08:54 AM

Hi,

Does this buyer work on premium neopets, i have been using it the last couple of weeks just in the igloo but i have upgraded to neopets premium and since then the buyer has stopped working.

Does anybody know?

Cheers

Turn off the premium bar. (I can't recall if we fixed that, but try it)

#7673 ziron2000

ziron2000
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 09:42 AM

Turn off the premium bar. (I can't recall if we fixed that, but try it)

Hi, thanks for the reply

I have tried that but hasnt made any difference, the autobuyer just says its visiting the igloo but its like it never gets there.

#7674 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2018 - 09:52 AM

Hi, thanks for the reply

I have tried that but hasnt made any difference, the autobuyer just says its visiting the igloo but its like it never gets there.

Hm...igloo is working for me, but that's without neopets premium. 

You're not seeing the "waiting x seconds" at the bottom of Abrosia then to indicate its waiting to refresh?

Did you already buy your limit from the igloo?  (10 per day, 1 item every 60 seconds)

Did you select the five finger discount perk from the battledome fractions thing? If so, you'll need to wait until that perk is finished. Abrosia will not function with it. 

I'll assume you've already selected on the igloo settings "disable main shop ABer", if you want to exclusively buy from the igloo.

Are you using a proxy? Check it, it may have stopped functioning (Free ones will do that). If there's a username/password for the proxy, Abrosia does not support those.

Other things:

1. restart the manager comptley

2. make sure you haven't left Abrosia's pricer on

3. completely uninstall and reinstall the manager

4. restart your computer/virus check it (I know it sounds odd, but always best to check everything)

#7675 ziron2000

ziron2000
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:01 AM

Hm...igloo is working for me, but that's without neopets premium. 

You're not seeing the "waiting x seconds" at the bottom of Abrosia then to indicate its waiting to refresh?

Did you already buy your limit from the igloo?  (10 per day, 1 item every 60 seconds)

Did you select the five finger discount perk from the battledome fractions thing? If so, you'll need to wait until that perk is finished. Abrosia will not function with it. 

I'll assume you've already selected on the igloo settings "disable main shop ABer", if you want to exclusively buy from the igloo.

Are you using a proxy? Check it, it may have stopped functioning (Free ones will do that). If there's a username/password for the proxy, Abrosia does not support those.

Other things:

1. restart the manager comptley

2. make sure you haven't left Abrosia's pricer on

3. completely uninstall and reinstall the manager

4. restart your computer/virus check it (I know it sounds odd, but always best to check everything)

I was using the buyer for a few weeks and was working fine, it only stopped working after i upgraded to premium. Im not using a proxy because its my only account and theres nobody else in this house using neopets so im not bothering.

I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, that made no difference either and also restarting my laptop.

Im not seeing the waiting x seconds bit, it just saying visiting the igloo

However the finger finger discount perk im not sure what that is, or where it is. Ive never seen it before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users