Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#7676 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:10 AM

I was using the buyer for a few weeks and was working fine, it only stopped working after i upgraded to premium. Im not using a proxy because its my only account and theres nobody else in this house using neopets so im not bothering.

I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, that made no difference either and also restarting my laptop.

Im not seeing the waiting x seconds bit, it just saying visiting the igloo

However the finger finger discount perk im not sure what that is, or where it is. Ive never seen it before.

If you've never seen it then you probably haven't chosen it, so it shouldn't be causing an issue.
http://www.jellyneo....an_battleground

As I said, last problem we had with premium was the premium bar. It's possible it could also be the site theme, so I'd try changing your theme if you're using the premium theme. If there's anything optional with premium that can be turned off, I'd try turning it off. 

Again, is anything else on Abrosia turned on that shouldn't be? AAA, Abrosia's shop pricer, because since those don't work, they may be causing interference. 

I'll try and tag our main programmer for this, but we haven't seen him for a while. 
@Waser Lave

#7677 ziron2000

ziron2000
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:57 AM

If you've never seen it then you probably haven't chosen it, so it shouldn't be causing an issue.

As I said, last problem we had with premium was the premium bar. It's possible it could also be the site theme, so I'd try changing your theme if you're using the premium theme. If there's anything optional with premium that can be turned off, I'd try turning it off. 

Again, is anything else on Abrosia turned on that shouldn't be? AAA, Abrosia's shop pricer, because since those don't work, they may be causing interference. 

I'll try and tag our main programmer for this, but we haven't seen him for a while. 
@Waser Lave

I am using the space fairie background so i will turn that off, the premium toolbar is already turned off.

In the buyer everything is disabled apart from the igloo buyer because my accounts only a few weeks old so no point using the shop buyer yet.

Made no difference still im afraid, it just says Status: Visiting Igloo Garage Sale

@Waser Lave

I look forward to hearing back if you hear anything from the developer, otherwise i guess i will just have to cancel premium

#7678 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:55 PM

The issue is that the developers do not have premium accounts on Neopets and so we cannot program for some of those specific layouts because of that. Basically, try to make your Neopets page look as similar to a regular one as possible as that is what the program expects to see.

From what I remember, it should be possible to temporarily disable the premium skin without removing premium altogether, but someone will have to correct me on that as it's been years since I've been on NP. :(

#7679 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2018 - 08:07 PM

The issue is that the developers do not have premium accounts on Neopets and so we cannot program for some of those specific layouts because of that. Basically, try to make your Neopets page look as similar to a regular one as possible as that is what the program expects to see.

From what I remember, it should be possible to temporarily disable the premium skin without removing premium altogether, but someone will have to correct me on that as it's been years since I've been on NP. :(

Yep, you can change the space faerie premium theme to another one. 

#7680 ziron2000

ziron2000
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 01:41 AM

The only difference between premium and regular is the google banners, so the buyer probably just needs to strip out the code for the banners.

Im running the neopets standard theme and thats the only difference i can see when the premium toolbar is disabled.

#7681 riotgrarrl

riotgrarrl
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 01:04 PM

Hi there! I became an advanced member a few days ago, and Abrosia has not been able to buy anything for me in the main shops.  I am starting to wonder if it's my account age or if there might be a greater issue some where else.

My account is 16+ days old, so I figured it'd be old enough to snag a few profitable items, but no luck thus far.  I've tried RSing in 1 (neopian foods), 7 (magical books), 13 (pharmacy), 16 (health foods), and 20 (tropical foods) for a few hours a day for the past 3 days.  My refresh rate is 5-9 sec with my minimal profit set to 2.5k.  Abrosia has never identified an item that is buyable with my settings in any stores, although it does detect how many items are in a shop in the bottom right.  I have been RS banned and have had luck with Igloo AB, but when I got NP premium yesterday, I started having the same issue as ziron2000.  I disabled my premium toolbar and changed my site theme to basic and am still having the same issue with igloo.

Am I just not being patient enough?  I am not inclined to believe that premium is the issue here, since I've had the same problem with main shops before I got premium, although I can confirm that premium is interfering with igloo.  I am only running AB on one account if that helps.  I would appreciate any help sent my way.  Thanks!

#7682 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2018 - 01:22 PM

Hi there! I became an advanced member a few days ago, and Abrosia has not been able to buy anything for me in the main shops.  I am starting to wonder if it's my account age or if there might be a greater issue some where else.

My account is 16+ days old, so I figured it'd be old enough to snag a few profitable items, but no luck thus far.  I've tried RSing in 1 (neopian foods), 7 (magical books), 13 (pharmacy), 16 (health foods), and 20 (tropical foods) for a few hours a day for the past 3 days.  My refresh rate is 5-9 sec with my minimal profit set to 2.5k.  Abrosia has never identified an item that is buyable with my settings in any stores, although it does detect how many items are in a shop in the bottom right.  I have been RS banned and have had luck with Igloo AB, but when I got NP premium yesterday, I started having the same issue as ziron2000.  I disabled my premium toolbar and changed my site theme to basic and am still having the same issue with igloo.

Am I just not being patient enough?  I am not inclined to believe that premium is the issue here, since I've had the same problem with main shops before I got premium, although I can confirm that premium is interfering with igloo.  I am only running AB on one account if that helps.  I would appreciate any help sent my way.  Thanks!

I would suggest turning your minimum profit down to 0 for a second just to make sure the program can buy something with premium on.

After that, tweak your settings down until you start seeing buy times around ~2000ms. Also, since your account is only 16 days old, you'll be missing out on the vast majority of profitable items. For example, in tropical foods, you won't be seeing anything worth more than 20k.

#7683 riotgrarrl

riotgrarrl
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 01:38 PM

I would suggest turning your minimum profit down to 0 for a second just to make sure the program can buy something with premium on.

After that, tweak your settings down until you start seeing buy times around ~2000ms. Also, since your account is only 16 days old, you'll be missing out on the vast majority of profitable items. For example, in tropical foods, you won't be seeing anything worth more than 20k.

It wouldn't let me change it to 0, so I left it on 1, and it didn't buy anything in the bookstore.  Wish I had done that earlier before I got NP premium to narrow done the issue :/

Do you think it could be an error retrieving information from the Neocodex item database?  I could try importing a specific list.

I also have the blackmarket boon from the obelisk war, dunno if that affects anything either.

#7684 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2018 - 01:43 PM

It wouldn't let me change it to 0, so I left it on 1, and it didn't buy anything in the bookstore.  Wish I had done that earlier before I got NP premium to narrow done the issue :/

Do you think it could be an error retrieving information from the Neocodex item database?  I could try importing a specific list.

I also have the blackmarket boon from the obelisk war, dunno if that affects anything either.

It is very possible that the boon is the problem.

#7685 ziron2000

ziron2000
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 02:07 AM

Iv'e had to cancel my premium so i can go back to using the autobuyer, but i have to wait until my first month's premium is up so my account resets back to normal.

#7686 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:00 AM

It is very possible that the boon is the problem.

Anything that meses with the shops/shop codes, I'd highly recommend avoiding with the boons.

#7687 ziron2000

ziron2000
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:24 AM

The buyer works in ordinary shops, just not in the igloo when you have premium.

#7688 riotgrarrl

riotgrarrl
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 01:35 PM

My boon is expired now, but Abrosia is still not buying items.. even when I set the profit to 1.  Any ideas?  I've tried disabling the premium toolbar and setting my theme to basic, but still no luck.

I am using my default browser (firefox dev edition) as my user agent.  Does having adblock matter?

Thanks!

3/15/2018 Here's an update:  I tried using a different NP account without premium, and AB still does not purchase items with a profit >1 np.  However, when I tried importing my own list with an item that was currently in stock, it attempted to purchase it!  Igloo still does not work even when I'm on my account without premium.  It's always stuck on "Visiting Igloo Garage Sale..."  which doesn't make sense, because about a week ago when I first got adv membership, Igloo was working (prior to purchasing NP premium).  Now it won't work even on non-premium accounts.  Just trying to make sense of this, but idk what the issue is exactly.  For now, I'll try importing my own RS list.

Edited by gossipgrarrl, 15 March 2018 - 06:44 AM.

#7689 Name1ess

Name1ess
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:20 PM

My boon is expired now, but Abrosia is still not buying items.. even when I set the profit to 1.  Any ideas?  I've tried disabling the premium toolbar and setting my theme to basic, but still no luck.

I am using my default browser (firefox dev edition) as my user agent.  Does having adblock matter?

Thanks!

3/15/2018 Here's an update:  I tried using a different NP account without premium, and AB still does not purchase items with a profit >1 np.  However, when I tried importing my own list with an item that was currently in stock, it attempted to purchase it!  Igloo still does not work even when I'm on my account without premium.  It's always stuck on "Visiting Igloo Garage Sale..."  which doesn't make sense, because about a week ago when I first got adv membership, Igloo was working (prior to purchasing NP premium).  Now it won't work even on non-premium accounts.  Just trying to make sense of this, but idk what the issue is exactly.  For now, I'll try importing my own RS list.

Igloo is not working for me either and I don't have Premium or any boons on my account; it was working a few days ago.

#7690 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2018 - 02:48 PM

Igloo is not working for me either and I don't have Premium or any boons on my account; it was working a few days ago.

I do recall having issues with the Igloo before, so it's possible it went and broke on us again, sadly.

#7691 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2018 - 09:12 PM

I was about to buy advanced membership for abrosia but I can't even get the neocodex program manager to open (I am on a Mac). whenever I click the program manager icon I get this message:

NeocodexProgramLauncher quit unexpectedly

and so yeah I cannot even access it, this happened to me a few years ago and I am not sure how I was able to get on

edit-just kidding, so I dragged the icon onto my desktop and can open it now!

Edited by fiasco817, 29 March 2018 - 09:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users