Quantcast

Photo

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 iChelsea

iChelsea
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:38 AM

Hello everyone. I've made an avatar oriented dailies page. If anyone has any requests for links to be added/moved, or even an entire new section, let me know. I'm always looking for improvements.

http://oead.webs.com/index.htm

Edited by iChelsea, 28 June 2011 - 02:21 PM.

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:05 PM

Great job with the dailies page :thumbsup: I love how you added a link to the specific page next to the avatar in the form of a ^. My only (and totally negligible and optional) suggestion is to add color and graphics, but the simple design has its charm. Other than that I don't really have any complaints at all.

#3 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:35 PM

Giant Jelly
http://www.neopets.com/ jelly/
Skah-rew you neopets, for not
letting me hyperlink this.
There's a space between the / and jelly. That might be the problem there.

#4 ThreeDollarBill

ThreeDollarBill
  • 252 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:00 PM

Well, thanks for the guide. Many of those avatars are hard-to-obtain random ones, such as the one from the Wheel of Knowledge, though, but it'll sure come handy sometime in the future.

#5 iChelsea

iChelsea
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:44 AM

Well, thanks for the guide. Many of those avatars are hard-to-obtain random ones, such as the one from the Wheel of Knowledge, though, but it'll sure come handy sometime in the future.

Yeah that's the point. That's why you do it everyday...they easy ones aren't on the list. If you need the clickable avatars try this: http://neoavatargrab.webs.com/

#6 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:09 AM

It's great, congratz, but aren't you going to be frozen 'cause you are on a cheat site? :/

#7 iChelsea

iChelsea
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:30 AM

Giant Jelly
http://www.neopets.com/ jelly/
Skah-rew you neopets, for not
letting me hyperlink this.
There's a space between the / and jelly. That might be the problem there.

No i put that there on purpose because if you include a direct link to the jelly world, the stupid neopets filter blocks it. Its already stupid how they pretend Jelly World doesn't exist, and blocking the link from my dailies page just makes it even more annoying.

It's great, congratz, but aren't you going to be frozen 'cause you are on a cheat site? :/

Thats a side account lol.

#8 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:34 AM

No i put that there on purpose because if you include a direct link to the jelly world, the stupid neopets filter blocks it. Its already stupid how they pretend Jelly World doesn't exist, and blocking the link from my dailies page just makes it even more annoying.

Thats a side account lol.

Yep, i know. I'm saying it won't last, so save your coding :|

#9 iChelsea

iChelsea
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:12 PM

Yep, i know. I'm saying it won't last, so save your coding :|

oh i gotcha. I'll remove the link and just post it on the neoboards. if anyone wants the link to it PM me.

Edit: Nvm i hosted it at webs.com

Edited by iChelsea, 28 June 2011 - 02:22 PM.

#10 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:44 AM

Nice page. You should transfer it onto a Neopet's petpage. It's pretty useful. :*

#11 iChelsea

iChelsea
  • 88 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:23 PM

Nice page. You should transfer it onto a Neopet's petpage. It's pretty useful. :*

Yeah I haven't seen a page like it yet and it's really helpful. I have like half of the dailies avatars though. Right now I'm making two more lists
One is titled "Simple Avatars". They aren't available from that Avatar Grabber page (PM me for a link) but are just as easy as clickables, they usually require a cheap item/set of items or a simple instruction like typing a certain phrase.

The next one is called "Random Event/Refreshing Avatars" It includes ones that are from a random event on a specific page like Kelp or Edna's Quests, and Rorru. I'm also planning on making a section for difficult/expensive avatars, seasonal avatars, item avatars, and pet avatars. Eventually. >_>

#12 SamTheMan

SamTheMan
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:50 AM

Really nice page, bookmarked :) Thanks!

#13 ElPinapple

ElPinapple
  • 204 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:20 AM

lol

I was actually looking for this the other day.

#14 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:30 PM

Thanks for this :) i havent got much avvies. needa start collecting and this made my life a lot easier

#15 Bonq

Bonq
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:21 PM

Thank youu!
Bookmarked (=!

#16 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:26 PM

My luck at these things is....
dismal....

But its very useful!! I love things that let me do less work

#17 tutfisken

tutfisken
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:18 PM

Wow, this is useful! Thanks a bunch!

#18 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

Cool list, I just pick the ones I want from the Jellyneo page

#19 lemon2312

lemon2312
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:54 PM

This is very useful.

#20 lluvia

lluvia
  • 162 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:09 AM

Yeah that's the point. That's why you do it everyday...they easy ones aren't on the list. If you need the clickable avatars try this: http://neoavatargrab.webs.com/

Does this link do strange things? I lost 300 NP on my main doing this and went from -40 NP (blame a RE) to 110 NP on my side. O.o
I didn't get any REs that I saw. Did my NP gain/loss come from an RE while doing the clickables? O.o

Nice page, BTW. :)

#21 tutfisken

tutfisken
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:51 PM

Great page, I'll definitely use it! Thanks!

#22 KnitsFire

KnitsFire
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:33 PM

Thanks for the dailies page, it rlly helped start my avvie collection

#23 fimend

fimend
  • 170 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:30 AM

Very nice page. It might be good to have the schedule on there of when the different concerts play for those avvies as well, but all around useful list.

#24 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:28 PM

Very good page, a lot of effort put into this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users