Photo

Score Sender

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
641 replies to this topic

#26 vurty

vurty
  • 208 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:36 AM

Everyone be careful with this. I lost my account with this. probably not using again until someone figures out 100% safe way to use it!

#27 Lovato

Lovato
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:39 PM

Everyone be careful with this. I lost my account with this. probably not using again until someone figures out 100% safe way to use it!

Just because you sent an low time/impossible score, etc...doesn't mean people shouldn't use it. It's very important to triple check your values before sending.

But AoB flash game playing is safer.

#28 guyer

guyer
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:12 AM

My account got iced too. Tried it with a list of 5 games where the minimum highscore was at least 3x the 1000NP score and 5-8 minute games. So be careful :o
No big deal for me i didnt have much on that account :)

#29 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:51 AM

But AoB flash game playing is safer for the people that don't want to take the time to do the research.

Fixed that for you

#30 Lovato

Lovato

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:37 AM

Fixed that for you

You mean take the time to research, not don't take. SS'ing is easier than AoB, that's why so many people mess up. AoB takes time to download CE, learn how to use it (not that hard), and then use it to your game, etc...send score. SS does that all for you, all you need is input scores.

Unless you mean checking review scores and all that, but you should be checking that even if you're AoBing.

#31 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:09 AM

You mean take the time to research, not don't take. SS'ing is easier than AoB, that's why so many people mess up. AoB takes time to download CE, learn how to use it (not that hard), and then use it to your game, etc...send score. SS does that all for you, all you need is input scores.

Unless you mean checking review scores and all that, but you should be checking that even if you're AoBing.

Well when it comes to high score SSing and AOBing, the process is essentially the same as SSing, but with the added step of actually having to make the game create the score before sending it. In the end, the only real thing that matters is that the score information be sent to the server at the right time. The only real advantage that AoB presents in terms of freezability is the screenshot. But if we consider TNT's stance towards flash game cheating, we know that it is guilty until proven innocent, and people that are accused of cheating are highly unlikely to get their account back either way, regardless of screenshot proof.

#32 dinuka

dinuka
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:39 AM

how come you can't click on settings??

#33 Lovato

Lovato

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:46 PM

how come you can't click on settings??

Are you logged into your Neo account?

#34 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:06 PM

My account got iced too. Tried it with a list of 5 games where the minimum highscore was at least 3x the 1000NP score and 5-8 minute games. So be careful :o
No big deal for me i didnt have much on that account :)

some games like feed florg & TNT staff smasher have ridiculous ratios where scores that are higher than those on the HST are required to get 1000np
Just make sure you check the ratios before you set a score range

#35 nickolas

nickolas
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:12 PM

Is Excelent!

#36 ggbb

ggbb
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:28 AM

if it says the score is going to be reviewed, does that mean i'm going to be iced soon?

#37 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:22 AM

Hey guys please please help. I just downloaded abrosia... It has the score sender.
well I clicked "start score sending" and it hasn't started yet and its been an hour.
What can be wrong?

#38 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:44 AM

Hey guys please please help. I just downloaded abrosia... It has the score sender.
well I clicked "start score sending" and it hasn't started yet and its been an hour.
What can be wrong?

You need to add these items to the list

#39 DebbieGonzales

DebbieGonzales
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:15 PM

Will this ever support New Game Challenge games? When changing the game ID at the end of /games/play.phtml?game_id= to the ID of the New Game challenge game, it redirects to /games/new-game-challenge/ then clicking Play Game leads to the game play screen, with &size=regular&quality=high attached to the url. This is probably why the score sender doesn't read it, I'm not technical or anything :o) here's the error when trying with Game ID: 1292, S.M.E.L.T. (the current New Game Challenge game).

Exception in thread Thread-23:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyc", line 552, in __bootstrap_inner
File "Programs/1028/ScoreSender.py.nc", line 232, in run
IndexError: list index out of range

#40 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:37 PM

I got all my accounts frozen cause of this T_T
I rarely used this and I think I screwed up on something.
Point blank, don't use this unless you know for sure all your numbers are right.100% right.

I don't mind starting over, just somewhat of a pain is all XD

#41 raK

raK
  • 60 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:30 PM

I cannot emphasize how important proxy's are when using something like this.

#42 monkeypie105

monkeypie105
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:36 PM

How do I use a Proxy with this?

I just got the Carnival of Terror avatar using this :D

#43 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:51 AM

I personally never use proxies. :p

But uh, Web settings.

#44 monkeypie105

monkeypie105
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

my ss list is between 299.46-426.42 mins (4.9-7.1 hours) Does this seem legit enough?

Actually my time is between 5.25-7.24 hours...

an error has occured...

Exception in thread Thread-27:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyc", line 552, in __bootstrap_inner
File "Programs/1028/ScoreSender.py.nc", line 337, in run
File "Programs/1028/ScoreSender.py.nc", line 124, in ParseStr
IndexError: list index out of range

Edited by monkeypie105, 09 September 2011 - 04:11 PM.

#45 Robun

Robun
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:59 AM

I used this SS and I got the nps and avatar for the game, but it is not coming up in my played games list or when i click it, it pretty much says I've never played it, won't this seem suspicious to others?

#46 jayuhmee

jayuhmee
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:59 AM

I used the famous avatar SS list, and only had 1 score reviewed (EPC, of course)
it was reviewed & accepted. So I continued to use another SS list I had found on
NeoCodex, and I shuffled the scores before use. I used it for 2 days and then I was frozen.
I'm pretty sure that TNT's system automatically freezes accounts for suspicious flash
game scores, and it must be pretty suspicious when a user plays the same games,
in the same time, and gets the same score 2 days in a row. I should have thought of
this & tinkered with the times/scores on the list before I started. I assumed that the
scores wouldn't go under scrutiny because they weren't trophy or avatar scores.
So be careful, and mix up your list (realistically) to avoid getting frozen.

#47 openu2

openu2
  • 248 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:47 PM

So How Score Sender work?

Just wait for an amount of time and send the scores to the neopet server?

#48 Fisher

Fisher
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 11:36 AM

Will this get you avatars for any game? Might actually be worth learning how to use proxys :p

#49 openu2

openu2
  • 248 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:55 PM

So is there anybody her get many trophies with SS and not getting frozen?

#50 MahSugah

MahSugah
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:09 PM

this has been working really well for me! just have to play the game a couple times and time how long it took for you to complete the game and just set the times relatively realistic. should be no problem

but does anyone know how to reduce how often you get logged out? i get logged out about every 5th sent score and i dont get the nps and it wastes time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users