Photo

Score Sender

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
641 replies to this topic

#51 Kiyo

Kiyo
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:41 PM

I tried using the list maker, but many of the scores became review. I think it's probably best to just make your own by studying all of the games rather than chance it. I'm probably already going to get iced, but that's what I get, you live and you learn xD

#52 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:42 PM

I tried using the list maker, but many of the scores became review. I think it's probably best to just make your own by studying all of the games rather than chance it. I'm probably already going to get iced, but that's what I get, you live and you learn xD

This is why I've switched over to AoB. It's safer, in my opinion. x)

#53 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:40 AM

How safe would you reckon this is: sending really low scores (to get 50-100NPs) but really quickly? Effectively making the same amount (probably slightly less) than someone sending scores close to reviewing scores?

#54 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:48 AM

Yeah, just make your own list. It isn't that difficult once you get a good technique for it. It's about as close as you can get to controlling the fate of your own account. I'm not sure why a person would delegate it to a bot or program, but as mentioned above, you live and you learn.

Edited by jaredennisclark, 26 October 2011 - 06:49 AM.

#55 pkdust

pkdust
  • 136 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

After a few days ill try it ont he noob i just made, but jeeez score senders are always bad news for me.

#56 fallendevilz

fallendevilz
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:01 PM

After a few days ill try it ont he noob i just made, but jeeez score senders are always bad news for me.

I was using a score sender with no reviews for like 3 months..(All day)
Then fell asleep with a crappy list running and got 8reviews consecutively..
Needless to say my account got frozen.
My 6 year old account... :( Bad times.

#57 pkdust

pkdust
  • 136 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:04 PM

I was using a score sender with no reviews for like 3 months..(All day)
Then fell asleep with a crappy list running and got 8reviews consecutively..
Needless to say my account got frozen.
My 6 year old account... :( Bad times.

ouch. i would freak if my account got banned. it's 64 months so all i do is autobuy a little. never ever gonna scoresend on it. i had it when i was a kid so it means a lot to me

#58 fallendevilz

fallendevilz
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:11 PM

ouch. i would freak if my account got banned. it's 64 months so all i do is autobuy a little. never ever gonna scoresend on it. i had it when i was a kid so it means a lot to me

Yep, Mine had sentimental value too.. Not to mention it was majorly rich and full of goodies lol.
But yeah, Stay away from SS'ers... AB'ing is alot more profitable anyway.

#59 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:37 PM

Since we're talking off horror stories lost to this program, I lost my account I had since I was 7 years old (aka my first neopets account/first neopet) so ya, I hate this program XD haha I stick to the much safer ones now. Only thing I regret missing is my shoyru(first neo EVER) and the retired avatars i had

#60 fallendevilz

fallendevilz
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:55 PM

Yep.. tbh the program is genius, and works immensely well.. It's just the settings (lists) which is the downfall, Which is always the users' problem.
Again, i'll stick to AB'er and NP generator lol.

#61 Falien

Falien
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:13 PM

I'd love to try this but I just made my first million and I'm terribly afraid of losing my account.

#62 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:30 PM

I'd love to try this but I just made my first million and I'm terribly afraid of losing my account.

Yep, you don't want to do that. I went on a complete downer for 2 days afterwards. 1.4 million + over twice as much more in items and now it's all gone. :crybaby: Sounds silly, but my eyes are getting really teary right now. I too have put a lot of sentimental values on it, if that's the right term. sLAUGHTER - we can never be friends now. :nono:

#63 killik

killik
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:09 AM

Why are people so scared of Score Senders? I used to run 30 a night, with 150k list's. Never got caught, unless I was testing scores and making list. Just SS on an account one time save the account info, and forget about it for about a week or two. The hardest part is transferring the ridiculous amounts of np from all the accounts (finding proxies ect.) this is where you risk getting iced too. I just wanted to post and encourage score sending. Score sending is by far the easiest and safest way to make np done right, just don't trust other peoples list:).

#64 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:29 AM

Because of the risks associated with it. I would never risk any of my accounts.

If it works for you, though, that's great. :)

#65 killik

killik
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:24 PM

I wouldn't risk my main. Buy i will risk shells on proxies. :) and holding accounts i guess.

#66 tiatear

tiatear
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:13 AM

Logged Out At Some Point, Not Sent.

^ that keeps happening to me loads!! What is wrong?

#67 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:20 PM

Logged Out At Some Point, Not Sent.

^ that keeps happening to me loads!! What is wrong?

If you're using your browser at the same time to go on Neopets, it will log out occasionally to keep from raising red flags TNTs end.
Anything else - I don't know, but I'd willing to bet it's really obvious. O_o

#68 essie

essie
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:55 AM

Can someone give some pointers for a first-time user? I'm really just looking to get some avatars. :)

#69 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:25 PM

Can someone give some pointers for a first-time user? I'm really just looking to get some avatars. :)

• Build up scores over a few days before sending the main one, as to avoid being frozen by review.
  • Play the game once or twice to get a FEEL of how long the game takes to play.
  • Don't send an impossible score.
  • Always use 'Mods', when necessary.
  • Make sure to range the time/score if sending more than one score.
  • Don't use any other programs or log-in to Neopets at the same time as the Score Sender.
I think that's it for the MAJOR points. :)

#70 essie

essie
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:10 AM

Thanks! What is a Mod?

#71 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:49 PM

Thanks! What is a Mod?

When the game's scores go up in 5s or 10s, you use 'Mods' to make sure it sends a score OF A MULTIPLE of 5s or 10s. It should be done for you if you use the list maker.

#72 Hoaxez

Hoaxez
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:16 AM

this is great! +rep for you :)

#73 KJ94

KJ94
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:06 PM

so all of u, SS works? mine is not working for the past 2 days...
i send the score but it did not reply me back..

#74 Hoaxez

Hoaxez
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:40 PM

mine works but sometimes it get logged out O_o

(I just sent an impossible score...hope TNT won't find out and freeze me...)

#75 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:26 AM

so all of u, SS works? mine is not working for the past 2 days...
i send the score but it did not reply me back..

No idea, you could try reinstalling the SS, or reinstalling the program manager? That usually sorts things out. :)

mine works but sometimes it get logged out O_o

(I just sent an impossible score...hope TNT won't find out and freeze me...)

Typically TNT decide to lay off for first-timers, otherwise self-ice your account. As for the logging out, that will happen from time to time, just try and refrain from keeping it logged in on your browser.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users