Photo

slaughter's ss still work?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Spie

Spie
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

it used to work up until last week but these past couples days, no matter what i try, it doesnt seem to work for me anymore. it keeps giving me "error sending"
i heard there is a newer updated version out or something... true? anyone else's having the same trouble or is it just me?

#2 holaCarlos

holaCarlos
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:14 PM

Works for me.
Try re-installing?

#3 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:15 PM

it works fine for me, did you redownload the program manager yet?
I rarely get the 'error sending' whilst using the SSer, but it does happen every now and again

#4 Spie

Spie
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:28 PM

i use the S.SS that's not part of the program manager and it didnt work so i was frustrated.

hmm i just tried the one in PM and it worked! weird... i think i'm going to stick to this one now. Thanks!

another question how do i add proxy to SS on the program manager one? or do i not need one if i want to do it on a side/shell account?

#5 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:00 PM

i use the S.SS that's not part of the program manager and it didnt work so i was frustrated.

hmm i just tried the one in PM and it worked! weird... i think i'm going to stick to this one now. Thanks!

another question how do i add proxy to SS on the program manager one? or do i not need one if i want to do it on a side/shell account?

Its best to use a proxy for your shell accounts. To use a proxy, just go settings->web settings while your in the score sender program.

#6 Basstar

Basstar
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 02:32 PM

reinstalling worked for me too and got some slight problems with proxys...

#7 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

its working like a charm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users