Quantcast

Photo

Sexual Orientation

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

Poll: Sexual Orientation (110 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your Sexual Orientation?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#76 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

Homosexual; homo meaning same. Well I'm sure they would use terms like 'cocksucker' and 'queer' if it was more politically correct =)

#77 Magenta

Magenta
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 11:37 AM

Bisexual, though I seem to swing all the way in the homo direction lately.

#78 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:05 PM

Haven't decided yet.
Must experience life more first before deciding.

#79 YaniiMarie

YaniiMarie
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:49 AM

I'm openly bisexual :D

#80 Drelvon

Drelvon
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:22 PM

Bi, wish I was lesbian. Don't like a lot of guys, they're pretty gross to me. Sigh, my best kiss was with my best girl friend...

#81 nrnclr

nrnclr
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:58 PM

Straight here and I have no problems with gay people. I believe in freedom of speech and expression, :)

#82 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:25 PM

Bi, wish I was lesbian. Don't like a lot of guys, they're pretty gross to me. Sigh, my best kiss was with my best girl friend...

If you're bi and want to be lesbian, why not just stick to women..?

#83 YaniiMarie

YaniiMarie
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:32 PM

If you're bi and want to be lesbian, why not just stick to women..?

I get where she's coming from because I'm the same way. Women are just way more appealing but sometimes it's hard to just "let go" of dudes lolz

#84 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:52 PM

I get where she's coming from because I'm the same way. Women are just way more appealing but sometimes it's hard to just "let go" of dudes lolz

I'm still confused haha. The person seemed to imply she doesn't even like guys, yet is bi but only wants women. I guess there's pressure to "conform" and just date a guy kinda thing?

#85 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:09 PM

I'm guessing she means that she doesn't like... relationships with guys, but is still sexually attracted to them?

#86 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:11 PM

I'm guessing she means that she doesn't like... relationships with guys, but is still sexually attracted to them?

Not entirely sure. But she said "guys are gross". I don't think "gross" is generally intended for personalities, but iunno :p I wish she would explain! haha.

#87 YaniiMarie

YaniiMarie
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:47 PM

Not entirely sure. But she said "guys are gross". I don't think "gross" is generally intended for personalities, but iunno :p I wish she would explain! haha.

Haha yeah now that you drag it out, it is a tad bit confusing. Because my view on it is I have relationships with guys but I'm typically not attracted to them like at all. But there's always a few that keep pulling me back to the dark side :ninja:

#88 Drelvon

Drelvon
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:08 PM

LOL I prob shld have explained xD most guys just seem to be like, hey we've dated 5 days, lets talk about sex, it's gross. I don't like how im attracted to guys /:

ya :p

#89 YaniiMarie

YaniiMarie
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:37 PM

LOL I prob shld have explained xD most guys just seem to be like, hey we've dated 5 days, lets talk about sex, it's gross. I don't like how im attracted to guys /:

ya :p

hahaha ohh mkay i gotchu(:

#90 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:43 PM

So are you uncomfortable with the idea of having sex? Or sex with a male?

Interesting fact I've heard:
Typically long-term male gay relationships are extremely sexually active (understood), while long-term lesbian couples eventually just evolve into being "best friends," where sex isn't part of their normal life-style anymore.

#91 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:55 PM

Typically long-term male gay relationships are extremely sexually active (understood), while long-term lesbian couples eventually just evolve into being "best friends," where sex isn't part of their normal life-style anymore.

sounds totally understandable. and perfect.

#92 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:57 PM

long-term lesbian couples eventually just evolve into being "best friends," where sex isn't part of their normal life-style anymore.

Sorta sounds like a straight relationship too xD

#93 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:02 PM

true xD

EDIT: at least a long term one.

Edited by onlyme, 28 July 2011 - 06:02 PM.

#94 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:03 PM

true xD

EDIT: at least a long term one.

True True. God why does sex have to be the ultimate means of reproduction >_<

#95 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:06 PM

Sorta sounds like a straight relationship too xD

To some extent I guess, but not really. xP

Edit:
And I think the lesbian couples fall into this stage fairly rapidly (by that I mean a few years).
I could be completely wrong on that one though, I'm not an expert.

Edited by Chalk, 28 July 2011 - 06:07 PM.

#96 Ratsalad

Ratsalad
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:23 PM

I'm Hetero, though I dont see it impossible if I dated a girl some day.
I do think girls are very pretty and I might make out with girl while I'm drunk. :rolleyes:
..or does that make me bisexual? I don't think so. Or do I? :ninja:

#97 Drelvon

Drelvon
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

I've had sex with a male and I hated it. I was attracted to him but when it came down to that... And im not uncomfortable with it, I just see it having more meaning that doing someone I've only been dating for say a month or two.
Also about that fact seems completely logical xD

#98 YaniiMarie

YaniiMarie
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:53 PM

I've had sexual interaction with girls a few times, but never sex with a dude. And I say "interaction" rather than "intercourse" because there's that whole debate on whether or not its really sex cuz there's no penetration. But I've done stuff w/ guys before too so I think I'm pretty comfortable with the idea. It usually just depends on my emotional stance with that person. I'm usually drawn to personality before physical anyway.

I'm Hetero, though I dont see it impossible if I dated a girl some day.
I do think girls are very pretty and I might make out with girl while I'm drunk. :rolleyes:
..or does that make me bisexual? I don't think so. Or do I? :ninja:

Lots of straight chicks make out with girls when they're drunk. Doesn't mean yhur bi, just means yhur a fun drunk(:
But if you like doing it while yhur sober...well thats another story :thumbsup:

#99 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:31 PM

I've had sex with a male and I hated it. I was attracted to him but when it came down to that... And im not uncomfortable with it, I just see it having more meaning that doing someone I've only been dating for say a month or two.
Also about that fact seems completely logical xD

I don't know... I'm very comfortable about sex. but honestly I have no sentimental feelings behind it. To be honest, the first time I lost my virginity was when I was in 5th grade. Which is pretty fucked up, but I've been pretty sexually active since then.

#100 Drelvon

Drelvon
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:51 PM

I don't know... I'm very comfortable about sex. but honestly I have no sentimental feelings behind it. To be honest, the first time I lost my virginity was when I was in 5th grade. Which is pretty fucked up, but I've been pretty sexually active since then.

wow. Very eary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users