Quantcast

Photo

Sexual Orientation

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

Poll: Sexual Orientation (110 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your Sexual Orientation?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:11 PM

wow. Very eary

I thought that said "easy." I was like Posted Image
Yeah. It with someone I grow up with. It started as simple husband/wife role-playing, and as we grew up it got more physical (ex: holding hands to curiously groping). And as we got into the pre-pubescent stage it kind of got out of control, especially since we didn't even understand the concept of state. But we did a lot of things in between, we were basically just experimenting. I still talk to her, and both her and I are pretty sexually active. I try not to have sex with people who will be linked with it too emotionally. I guess since I've never really "fallen in love," then that aspect of sex hasn't hit me yet.

#102 YaniiMarie

YaniiMarie
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:22 PM

I don't know... I'm very comfortable about sex. but honestly I have no sentimental feelings behind it. To be honest, the first time I lost my virginity was when I was in 5th grade. Which is pretty fucked up, but I've been pretty sexually active since then.

First time I had sex with a girl was like 1st or 2nd grade so im not judging. Though some people dont consider it sex becuz 1) it's with girls and 2) im so young. But at the same time, I had my anal virginity taken when I was 9, so if you can classify that as sex of some form, then I say I first had sex in 1st or 2nd grade. I hate arguments about virginity.
But I'm the opposite of you (which was supposed to be my initial point). I get emotionally attatched to almost every person I'm involved with. It's really a terrible trait to have /:

#103 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:17 PM

I get emotionally attatched to almost every person I'm involved with. It's really a terrible trait to have /:

Interesting. How so?

#104 YaniiMarie

YaniiMarie
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:57 AM

Interesting. How so?

How's it terrible? Because my attatchedness slowly turns into clingy or extreme jealousy. And sometimes it shouldn't be there in the first place because whatever I did was supposed to be a "fling" (i hate that word, but it fits). And I stay attatched long after things end, even if I start dating someone new. I have issues letting go, iSuppose lolz

#105 Drelvon

Drelvon
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:09 AM

I thought that said "easy." I was like Posted Image
Yeah. It with someone I grow up with. It started as simple husband/wife role-playing, and as we grew up it got more physical (ex: holding hands to curiously groping). And as we got into the pre-pubescent stage it kind of got out of control, especially since we didn't even understand the concept of state. But we did a lot of things in between, we were basically just experimenting. I still talk to her, and both her and I are pretty sexually active. I try not to have sex with people who will be linked with it too emotionally. I guess since I've never really "fallen in love," then that aspect of sex hasn't hit me yet.

God that wld have been a terrible time to mix up my words
That makes sense, I could see that.

#106 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:56 PM

How's it terrible? Because my attatchedness slowly turns into clingy or extreme jealousy. And sometimes it shouldn't be there in the first place because whatever I did was supposed to be a "fling" (i hate that word, but it fits). And I stay attatched long after things end, even if I start dating someone new. I have issues letting go, iSuppose lolz

Ahh, I see. It's different with relationships with me. I won't date anybody unless I feel some emotional tie with them. I know so many people are willing to date anybody. I guess I'm just a little backwards. Posted Image

#107 YaniiMarie

YaniiMarie
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:08 PM

Ahh, I see. It's different with relationships with me. I won't date anybody unless I feel some emotional tie with them. I know so many people are willing to date anybody. I guess I'm just a little backwards. Posted Image

Haha well you're a good backwards(: It's good to actually get along with someone and feel connected before gettin' it on like bunnies (like most people do) xD

#108 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

I'm just sexual. Physically I'm only attracted to men, but mentally my mind has no boundries (besides 10+ age difference and children/corpses/inanimate objects). Trannies, drags, boys, girls, no preference whatsoever.

As for dating-i prefer to know the person I go out with BEFORE dating. I dislike dating strange women/men being they ARE strangers

Sex aspect-waiting for my husband. I don't belief in pre-martial sex just because of the NUMEROUS consequences it can have now-a-days(STDS, unexpected pregnancies, blue (enter food here), need I say more?) lol

Edited by Opheliac6136, 29 July 2011 - 06:15 PM.

#109 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:34 PM

Sex aspect-waiting for my husband. I don't belief in pre-martial sex just because of the NUMEROUS consequences it can have now-a-days(STDS, unexpected pregnancies, blue (enter food here), need I say more?) lol

That's the only turn off for me. STDs. :/
Luckily I've never been positive for anything, but I try to be as cautious as possible.
As for unexpected pregnancies, I'm not worried. xP

#110 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:17 AM

I had my anal virginity taken when I was 9, so if you can classify that as sex of some form, then I say I first had sex in 1st or 2nd grade. I hate arguments about virginity.

Damn straight that is classified as a form of sex. Why the fuck did this occur willingly? I highly doubt you would have actually enjoyed that, or even shit during grade 1. Grade 5 might be the turning point in case why Chalk might have done that, shit is still way too early though. Kudos though.

#111 YaniiMarie

YaniiMarie
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 01:25 PM

Damn straight that is classified as a form of sex. Why the fuck did this occur willingly? I highly doubt you would have actually enjoyed that, or even shit during grade 1. Grade 5 might be the turning point in case why Chalk might have done that, shit is still way too early though. Kudos though.

It didn't occur willingly, thats why i said "taken" instead of simply "lost" it. But yeah, idk why i did it so early either xD Sex really isn't for kids. It's pointless until puberty.

#112 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:54 AM

T-T Anal just sounds gross and painful to me. I mean, why would you want ANYTHING up where poop and sometimes other increments come out X_X (think i used the right word there, lol)

#113 YaniiMarie

YaniiMarie
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:07 AM

T-T Anal just sounds gross and painful to me. I mean, why would you want ANYTHING up where poop and sometimes other increments come out X_X (think i used the right word there, lol)

excrements** xD
and it is. it's disgusting and unsanitary and no one should ever do it. that's always been my view on it.

#114 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

excrements** xD
and it is. it's disgusting and unsanitary and no one should ever do it. that's always been my view on it.

It's how the gay male population have sex - anal. Nothing wrong with it.

#115 Drelvon

Drelvon
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:17 PM

Not all gays have anal

#116 Runic

Runic
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:39 PM

I'm part of the 1% minority known as asexual. =|

#117 YaniiMarie

YaniiMarie
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:42 PM

Just because it's common doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with it. In reality, everything about sex is disgusting, it's just been recognized as "common practice" or whatever so no one thinks of it as gross, unless you're classified as a slut. If that's the case, then everything you do is disgusting to society. Everything's a matter of opinioin, unfortunately /:

#118 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:57 PM

Apparently Anal feels like heaven to ANY guy, due to the fact that the other person's wand will poke the prostate gland which is basically the male g-spot.

#119 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:59 PM

Apparently Anal feels like heaven to ANY guy, due to the fact that the other person's wand will poke the prostate gland which is basically the male g-spot.

I think I'll pass on that anyways.

#120 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:42 PM

Yuss, but obviously some sort of psychological reediness is necessary as well.

In my opinion sex has too much stress socially. I honestly don't understand why people make such a big deal out of. People should have the freedom to have sex with anyone without any type of social consequence. People need to stay out of it.

#121 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:59 PM

Just because it's common doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with it. In reality, everything about sex is disgusting, it's just been recognized as "common practice" or whatever so no one thinks of it as gross

I'm not sure what that means really.. Sex is how procreation happens, it's a necessary part of the life cycle. Common practice? Sex is only disgusting because people run around saying it is, for goodness knows what reasons.

#122 YaniiMarie

YaniiMarie
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:51 PM

Yeah that's what some of my guy friends told me. I find that astounding and disturbing xD not so much the 2nd one but it is really cool to think about, in a sense. :lookaround:

I'm not sure what that means really.. Sex is how procreation happens, it's a necessary part of the life cycle. Common practice? Sex is only disgusting because people run around saying it is, for goodness knows what reasons.

I'm not so sure what I meant either, now that I read back over it. It made sense while I was typing it. :lookaround:

I think I was trying to say that, yes, while it is a necessary and natural part of life, the manner in which it happens, the "steps" involved so to speak, are a bit..ew. Like pooping. Natural, necessary, still gross, but feels great xD <--yeah that was unnecessary ;)

#123 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:00 PM

Bi. Never been drunk in my life, and I've played with both. I prefer guys most of the time, though.

#124 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:03 AM

Going back to the thought about sex being gross in general, I have to agree with this only because an 'excited' male or female organ isn't exactly the most 'beautiful thing' on earth =/

PS-there's no shame in being asexual, i have a friend whose that =D

Edited by Opheliac6136, 01 August 2011 - 09:04 AM.

#125 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:58 AM

Going back to the thought about sex being gross in general, I have to agree with this only because an 'excited' male or female organ isn't exactly the most 'beautiful thing' on earth =/

A big fat erect cock is quite a sight though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users