Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 14 July 2011 - 01:36 PM

Are you sure, onlyme? :D

I guess I forgot I was on the internet Posted Image

#127 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 01:59 PM

They updated the news and there is nothing about the "plot" but they added poems about tentacles.

#128 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:23 PM

...but they added poems about tentacles.

HAHAHAHA! need to read that.

#129 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:00 PM

But I want a plot :<

you are right :thumbsup: i think this time will be different from faerie ruins but will be more adventures :)

#130 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:54 PM

I guess I forgot I was on the internet Posted Image

TNT has always been predictable. When the Faeries turned into stone last year everyone knew a plot is coming. Now tis the same... The price of codestones and weapons inflated, PC is flooded with BD pets and everyone is preparing for war plot, because of few tentacles (they could be friendly ya know!). I also love war plots, but it would be.... refreshing to see something different this time.

Yay for my 500th post. It took me only a year :D

#131 Yokai

Yokai
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:53 AM

I've been training my pet for this. Granted she's new and well, she probably wont be as high as I hope when/if the event rolls out but I'm going to crazy play... If it's KI I'm sure they'll be pirate PB's up for grabs :3 Heheeee

#132 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:25 AM

I've been training my pet for this. Granted she's new and well, she probably wont be as high as I hope when/if the event rolls out but I'm going to crazy play... If it's KI I'm sure they'll be pirate PB's up for grabs :3 Heheeee

haha~that's worth really :)

#133 TemporalGrip

TemporalGrip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:48 AM

does anyone find this suspicious that theirs an entry in the neopedia called " the day krawk island went away?
http://www.neopets.c...d=194&criteria=

#134 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:00 AM

Quick!! Sell your dubloons! They're gonna turn into flower petals!

#135 TemporalGrip

TemporalGrip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:34 AM

that would really suck if it happened. XDDD

#136 Cubic

Cubic

• 71 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:19 AM

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH KRAWK ISLAND?! First it's surrounded by tentacles, then it disappears, then it reappears and is surrounded with tentacles again. So, I repeat, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH KRAWK ISLAND??!!! ~azienskieth
Pay no attention to whatever you think you saw that might have gone up a bit too early and has now reverted back to what it's supposed to be until such time as it may or may not change back to the thing you weren't supposed to see.

From today's editorial. Plot revealed next week perhaps?

#137 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:30 AM

piles of dung, mate, piles of dung.

#138 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:33 AM

Shit, battle plots are my favorite (hope this is one) but I no longer have a battle pet. Looks like I'll need to buy a temp while I'm training up.

#139 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:53 AM

A real war plot WOULD be something different.

TNT haven't had a war since Maraqua.... some what... 5 or 6 years ago?

Where were you when Faerieland fell? That was a war :p

#140 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:16 PM

not really, frank. the bd part was pretty much of a joke and i think he's talking about that, lol.

#141 Miazhu

Miazhu
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:40 PM

Can't wait this looks so much fun :p

#142 M4ry

M4ry
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

I'm actually quite impressed the way TNT has Finally remembered about bd players

For many years the plots were just a way to cover the lack of originality, I think, of new events, and this year they have released interesting weapons and a plot somehow related to BD

Hope this one will be a real war plot (:

#143 inima

inima
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:30 PM

tentacles tentacles we we wo

#144 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:52 PM

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH KRAWK ISLAND?! First it's surrounded by tentacles, then it disappears, then it reappears and is surrounded with tentacles again. So, I repeat, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH KRAWK ISLAND??!!!

Pay no attention to whatever you think you saw that might have gone up a bit too early and has now reverted back to what it's supposed to be until such time as it may or may not change back to the thing you weren't supposed to see.

Derp, way to go, TNT.

#145 Shampoo

Shampoo
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:41 PM

That was not a war. A war is when players are given the option of choosing which side they wish to fight for, not when they are thrown a handful of battledome opponents to kill some time between the next cartoon.

The Faeries Ruin was simply a plot with battledome aspects, not a war.

so the 2nd battle of meridell wasn't a war, but the AC is?

#146 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:21 PM

That was not a war. A war is when players are given the option of choosing which side they wish to fight for, not when they are thrown a handful of battledome opponents to kill some time between the next cartoon.

The Faeries Ruin was simply a plot with battledome aspects, not a war.

We should figure out a way to get mass amounts of people to join the "bad" side and change the way the plot goes. Do you think it'd work?

#147 Senrath

Senrath
  • 305 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:23 PM

We should figure out a way to get mass amounts of people to join the "bad" side and change the way the plot goes. Do you think it'd work?

Probably not, seeing that most of the younger members of Neopets probably would go for the "good" side.

#148 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:12 PM

Where were you when Faerieland fell? That was a war :p

that is a plot. a war focus heavily on battledome and not completing task. faerie ruin is focus more on completing tasks. example of wars are meridell and darigan, krawk island and maraqua

#149 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:16 PM

Probably not, seeing that most of the younger members of Neopets probably would go for the "good" side.

If we do that, TNT would revise their drama :)

#150 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:24 PM

If we do that, TNT would revise their drama :)

That's what I'm saying. Can you imagine the looks on their faces if they came into work one morning and the "bad" guys had completely dominated the "good" guys the night before? Shit would be funny as hell!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users