Photo

New Plot?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
458 replies to this topic

#151 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:31 PM

That's what I'm saying. Can you imagine the looks on their faces if they came into work one morning and the "bad" guys had completely dominated the "good" guys the night before? Shit would be funny as hell!

haha~ i am looking forward to seeing that~ but do you think it possible ?

#152 Tocsin

Tocsin
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:54 PM

haha~ i am looking forward to seeing that~ but do you think it possible ?

Yes and then in the last moment of the plot, the good guys will believe in the heart of the cards and pull a DBZ miracle super saiyan their way to victory.

#153 Shampoo

Shampoo
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:01 PM

That's what I'm saying. Can you imagine the looks on their faces if they came into work one morning and the "bad" guys had completely dominated the "good" guys the night before? Shit would be funny as hell!

didnt this already happen in the meridell war?

#154 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:09 AM

didnt this already happen in the meridell war?

Honestly, I don't know. I joined shortly after that war so I never got to participate in it.

#155 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:37 AM

Actually, think about how many people went to DC for the AC

I think most people will go to the evil side, cuz its the cool thing to do *angst*

But as for the top BD pets, they usually end up being split evenly

Edited by prizeraker, 16 July 2011 - 12:58 PM.

#156 Pineapple

Pineapple
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:17 AM

I think most people will go to the evil side, cuz its the cool thing to do *angst*

reminds me of the maraqua invasion plot, but back then pirates weren't so cool, totally chose to be good ^^
recent years, hell yeah anything with ninjas and pirates just got to win.

#157 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:43 PM

I went to DC for the last couple of years because I thought the trophy looked cool. Recently I think people have just hopped on the bandwagon since DC has done so well over the past several years.

#158 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:23 PM

Maybe they just didnt like Krawk Island and see this as a convenient way to just remove it lol

#159 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:46 PM

Well the longer it takes them to announce anything, the more I think its a war plot. It seems like they are giving people a chance the train up pets/buy BD sets and such...

#160 desiqtie

desiqtie
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:58 PM

I've been training my pet for this. Granted she's new and well, she probably wont be as high as I hope when/if the event rolls out but I'm going to crazy play... If it's KI I'm sure they'll be pirate PB's up for grabs :3 Heheeee

Lol Me too! My pet's uneven stats but high HP & decent weapons were enough to get max points on the Faeries Ruin Plot but NO WAY I can do that if we have a war - unless I manage to train up a bit more. *fingers crossed*

From today's editorial. Plot revealed next week perhaps?

I really hope they don't wait until Thursday to start the plot up :/ I'm so bored in classes right now! Lol. A little battling or puzzle would be the perfect thing.

I'm actually quite impressed the way TNT has Finally remembered about bd players

For many years the plots were just a way to cover the lack of originality, I think, of new events, and this year they have released interesting weapons and a plot somehow related to BD

Hope this one will be a real war plot (:

I'm hoping we'll get a new world or two - maybe reopen Lutari Island so I can try out that Survival Academy, Fluorescent Pools, or Wheel of Happiness. *is greedy*

I'm prettty sure that Darigan WAS winning at one point in the Meridell-Darigan war and then something happened to shift it so that Meridell won. But it was a long time ago and I don't remember the exact details now.

Well the longer it takes them to announce anything, the more I think its a war plot. It seems like they are giving people a chance the train up pets/buy BD sets and such...

I hope you're right. Because that's exactly what I'm doing. I mean I'd be training my pet either way - but I'd probably be slower & a bit more of a cheapskate if I didn't think there was (potentially) a BD plot coming up. Right now, I'm training even though codestones are inflated.

#161 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:19 AM

I just want the plot to start already. I just upgraded my entire BD set (blew 36 mill on it) and have been training my pet daily for the last year or so... I've been itching for a BD plot. The suspense is killing me!

#162 mysterybat

mysterybat
  • 305 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:03 PM

there is still no any news for the new plot -_- I feel bored and keep going to have a look on neo news everyday :angry: the shit TNT should start the plot as soon as possible

#163 SweetHoney

SweetHoney
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:18 PM

I agree if it's a plot I want TNT to stop keeping us in the dark like in the editoral by saying oh no that was released early it's fixed now to screw with us when it's not D;

#164 Glow

Glow
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:22 PM

I agree if it's a plot I want TNT to stop keeping us in the dark like in the editoral by saying oh no that was released early it's fixed now to screw with us when it's not D;

It's fucking annoying how they can toy with our minds. xD

#165 ThreeDollarBill

ThreeDollarBill
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:30 PM

I'm sure they won't release it until next month at least. And it won't be a great thing, it will be simple stuff :/

#166 mysterybat

mysterybat
  • 305 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:35 PM

if it is simple stuff,just like the moltara plot before without BD and do boring things, it will be fucking annoying as well <_<

#167 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:40 PM

I'll lul if the plot is completely puzzle based

#168 Tomo

Tomo
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:46 PM

Saw the pic on jellyneo but I shrugged it off. Seems like a pretty good hint that there will be a war. Or at least from the rumor that's been floating around. I've been finding lots of codestones lately too. HMMM..

#169 Glow

Glow
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:50 PM

I've been finding lots of codestones lately too. HMMM..

I found three today. owo;;

But TNT is a bitch. They wouldn't increase the number of codestones to make us happy.

They'd make codestones in inventories be stolen by the pant devil or something, just to piss us off. x3

#170 mysterybat

mysterybat
  • 305 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:58 PM

I found three today. owo;;

But TNT is a bitch. They wouldn't increase the number of codestones to make us happy.

They'd make codestones in inventories be stolen by the pant devil or something, just to piss us off. x3

put 40 pant devil attractors in your inventory :cool: that may be useful

#171 iNextGenWarrior

iNextGenWarrior
  • 1635 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:05 PM

http://www.neopets.c.../disappearance/

#172 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:07 PM

And so it begins.. or hopefully it will...

Edited by MoriNoRyu, 20 July 2011 - 09:08 PM.

#173 Glow

Glow
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:10 PM

http://www.neopets.c.../disappearance/

FUCK. YEAH. 8D

#174 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:11 PM