• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:15 PM

I'm thinking about getting a third tattoo in honor of my father, and I can think of no more appropriate subject than a shark.

Here's what I'm looking for:
A fucking shark.
I'm looking for original art here, but I'm not particularly worried about it being hand-drawn or digital, provided it's an original piece. I don't even know what sort of style I'm looking for exactly, I just know what I want the subject to be.

Here's what you get:
Your art on my body.
And I dunno, maybe a few million NPs? This would be more of a thank-you courtesy... -__-

I might not even like anything enough to pick it, but I thought I would reach out to my fellow Codexians, a few of which are pretty talented artists. I won't be deciding for quite a while, mostly because I won't have the money to get it done for a while, but i figured the more time I have to think about this, the better the odds that the piece I finally decide on will be a quality one. Thanks in advance to any who decide to throw something here.

If you don't feel comfortable starting something until you have a better idea of what you want, feel free to post here or PM, and I'll gladly do my best to elaborate, but just remember that I'm still not exactly sure exactly what I'm looking for yet :/

#2 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:35 AM

i have to say, that i find a sharktattoo pretty weird. but i hope some people will post their ideas here, would be interesting.

#3 Legault

Legault
  • 108 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:20 PM

Suggestion; Get your arm bitten of by a shark and get this one.

Attached Files

#4 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2011 - 01:34 PM

Suggestion; Get your arm bitten of by a shark and get this one.

I saw that one, but I'm not exactly in to extreme body modification :p

#5 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:16 PM

i found a roboshark:

Posted Image

and a tribalshark:

Posted Image

and a cute shark:

Posted Image

and a funny shark:

Posted Image

#6 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:05 AM

I like mechashark, he's pretty cool, but I don't know if that's what I would go for in permanence. I'm leaning toward either a tribal shark (because it's just black ink and should be easy maintenance/little need to touch up) or a realistic shark (just because). I'll keep thinking about it and see what I end up thinking... XD

#7 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:10 AM

yeah well, i didn't think you would like them or if so then not like on your body forever. i just found it sad that nobody was posting anything in here.... :(
i like the cute shark tho. probably because it looks like a dolphin. oh wait i find dolphins lame... well, nevermind then.

#8 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:07 AM

please dont put it on your arm
or your belly
maybe your butt cheek

#9 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:59 PM

please dont put it on your arm
or your belly
maybe your butt cheek

I already used up the "prime" center of the back reak estate... I don't even know where I would get it yet. Probably not butt cheek... not the best place for an homage to my dad... XD

#10 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:59 PM

you should get it on your chest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users