Photo

Help with Neocodex Program Manager

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hooterz

Hooterz
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:04 AM

Okay, so I downloaded the neocodex manager.. loggin in with my neocodex login... installed a program... tried to run it and it said I needed to login first.

So i opened up a neopets page with the game I wanted to play on the screen with myself logged in, then pressed run and it still said I needed to login first...

Help?Posted Image

#2 CmndrNim

CmndrNim
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:13 AM

When it says you need to log-in, you have to do it from the program itself. It gives you an option to place your login, pass, birthday, and pin. You do not go to the browser and log in from there. If anything, it logs you OUT of your browser's neopet game when you log in with the program.

#3 Hooterz

Hooterz
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:18 AM

Okay thanks! Now if you could just tell me where it gives you the option to put all of that in on the program, that would be great!

#4 CmndrNim

CmndrNim
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:21 AM

So let's say you're opening Abrosia.

Press Run.
Open Settings option.
Open Login Settings.
A new window should pop up for you to input your info.
Login successfully, then close the window and press Start!

Weird, cause that login screen always pops up for me automatically when I run the program. Be sure to get acquainted with the "Program Setting" options as well! I think all the charm is in the Program settings even if you're not an Advanced Member.

Edited by Nimara, 22 July 2011 - 09:22 AM.

#5 Hooterz

Hooterz
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:24 AM

Thank youuuuu! :)

#6 cashman

cashman
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:41 AM

Thanks a lot, was having same problem and found this thread! Really helped and now I can start making some NP!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users