• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#26 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:26 AM

Ranked also makes me nervous. Well, look at the bright side, I'm not even rated at ranked (mostly because I'm still waiting for some friends to get to level 30 so we can get a team, duo-queuing isnt really good as I seem to tend to get the worse team. (except for once, that I played karma and my friend played pantheon. It was a really funny game because xin zhao tried to jungle and failed badly at it) and soraka got dced lol.

The two times I lost I was the tank (no kidding, right?) and another time it was a close game and I was a 12/0 Anivia or something. Couldn't carry the team because my team sucked

Sadly I don't know enough people to play ranked with me, so I just hope for the best. But thus far I"ve been lucky I guess.

Either that or I carried all 6 games I won (I didn't haha)

#27 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:44 PM

Alright, got to level 5 and I'm still trying to explore a bunch of the heroes.

Add me: Endjin

#28 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:33 PM

The two times I lost I was the tank (no kidding, right?) and another time it was a close game and I was a 12/0 Anivia or something. Couldn't carry the team because my team sucked

Sadly I don't know enough people to play ranked with me, so I just hope for the best. But thus far I"ve been lucky I guess.

Either that or I carried all 6 games I won (I didn't haha)

Well, I think we might actually have 5 with you lol. But me and my friends are always on different times online, so we barely play together lol (We did find the perfect team once, but I dont even remember the 5th guy)

#29 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:51 AM

Leona is free this week

iargue- do u stil need the boosts

#30 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:53 AM

Wow I love Leona although I only played it on my alt. She's very good at tower diving assuming your team will follow suit. I ended up like 7/1/22 or something xD

I don't like the new champ Wukong. He's annoying although thankfully I haven't seen one own yet.

#31 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:01 AM

its another tanky dps

probably my least favorite, i think they require the least amount of skill to play

glass cannons are fragile but put out dps

tanks are bulky

mages are bursty

tanky dps are just stupid, little risk. Its like the padded room for all the newbs to play in

#32 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:07 AM

its another tanky dps

probably my least favorite, i think they require the least amount of skill to play

glass cannons are fragile but put out dps

tanks are bulky

mages are bursty

tanky dps are just stupid, little risk. Its like the padded room for all the newbs to play in

Well he's less tanky than say, Jarvan who is annoying as hell. All I know that my least favourite champion is Morde. Since he has "bursty" shields, my Lux can do shit against him. Him, trynd and certain akalis. I hate them all.

Although did you/anyone watch the champion spotlight about his invis juking with just pressing S so it looks like you used your invis when you didn't actually? That's bullshit and doesn't work because you don't lose mana. It's obvious you're still the real you. Dumb riot trying to convince people to think he's OP...

Edited by Boggart, 27 July 2011 - 10:11 AM.

#33 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:13 AM

Well he's less tanky than say, Jarvan who is annoying as hell. All I know that my least favourite champion is Morde. Since he has "bursy" shields, my Lux can do shit against him. Him, trynd and certain akalis. I hate them all.

Although did you/anyone watch the champion spotlight about his invis juking with just pressing S so it looks like you used your invis when you didn't actually? That's bullshit and doesn't work because you don't lose mana. It's obvious you're still the real you. Dumb riot trying to convince people to think he's OP...

lul its still funny xD

morde is no real problem for me. Most people cant stick through a fight that's already been initiated so they end up losing because the enemy can still dps you while you run. Most of the time you can out-smart the other guy and win out.

#34 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:24 AM

lul its still funny xD

morde is no real problem for me. Most people cant stick through a fight that's already been initiated so they end up losing because the enemy can still dps you while you run. Most of the time you can out-smart the other guy and win out.

Well I don't mind early game against morde because i can outburst him since my Lux shines early and late game (mid game I'm not the most useful). But if someone feeds a morde I can't do shit and rage.

Well I'm actually the silent one in the game who only says "Mia" but nothing else.

I should really master a different character... maybe Galio since he's more viable as a tank?

New kayle still sucks bahaha.

#35 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:37 PM

Well I don't mind early game against morde because i can outburst him since my Lux shines early and late game (mid game I'm not the most useful). But if someone feeds a morde I can't do shit and rage.

Well I'm actually the silent one in the game who only says "Mia" but nothing else.

I should really master a different character... maybe Galio since he's more viable as a tank?

New kayle still sucks bahaha.

haven't seen new kayle in action yet

but I imagine she sucks, they literally reduced all ratios and just made her speed boost short and fast

We should play against each other, I'm still trying to find a lux that can beat me ;)

#36 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:39 PM

haven't seen new kayle in action yet

but I imagine she sucks, they literally reduced all ratios and just made her speed boost short and fast

We should play against each other, I'm still trying to find a lux that can beat me ;)

Do you main lux as well? Or are you saying that most luxes suck? Because they do sadly. If you can't bind you're useless xD

And new kayle is good if for some reason you never attack her... but she's just as squishy with no real CC aside from running away/slowing one champion, so in a team fight she's useless. Wooo splash like 50 damage...

#37 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:45 PM

Do you main lux as well? Or are you saying that most luxes suck? Because they do sadly. If you can't bind you're useless xD

And new kayle is good if for some reason you never attack her... but she's just as squishy with no real CC aside from running away/slowing one champion, so in a team fight she's useless. Wooo splash like 50 damage...

Lol most luxs suck

Funny thing is, 90% of the time people let me have mid lane with no trouble at all, so I get to go mid against all sorts of people.

Lux is among the heroes that I consider easy to mid against, most of her stuff is dodgeable. Its like karthus, his ability to hit you is based upon the user's ability to predict your movements. Since I usually dont have trouble dodging, luxs that go against me suffer. But thats probably because they suck so it'd be nice to play against a good lux :)

#38 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:51 PM

Well most Luxes' SCORES are good, but they're actually shit. They KS with their ult but don't actually do any useful CC. I can handle most champions if I'm mid (although I prefer pairing up with an aggressive AD since that's where I shine) with few exception. I love facing Anivia lol. She'll NEVER hit me unless I get ganked or something weird bahaha.

#39 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:12 PM

Well most Luxes' SCORES are good, but they're actually shit. They KS with their ult but don't actually do any useful CC. I can handle most champions if I'm mid (although I prefer pairing up with an aggressive AD since that's where I shine) with few exception. I love facing Anivia lol. She'll NEVER hit me unless I get ganked or something weird bahaha.

Yea same, Anivia is a total cakewalk- her stuff is dodgeable like lux

LUCKY YOU though, my playstyle is aggressive and I usually play AD champions. The only caster champ i'll play seriously is malz, (not including annie since anybody can play annie lol)

my mains that i play mid with:
Vayne - I was unstoppable pre-nerf but im still decent with her :)
Miss fortune
Nidalee- I'll probably not pick her against lux haha
Ashe- I like MF better though

#40 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:31 PM

Yea same, Anivia is a total cakewalk- her stuff is dodgeable like lux

LUCKY YOU though, my playstyle is aggressive and I usually play AD champions. The only caster champ i'll play seriously is malz, (not including annie since anybody can play annie lol)

my mains that i play mid with:
Vayne - I was unstoppable pre-nerf but im still decent with her :)
Miss fortune
Nidalee- I'll probably not pick her against lux haha
Ashe- I like MF better though

Well Anivia is pretty deadly in a team fight, so as long as no one feeds her she's usually pretty useless. I only play AP champs :p I hate malz, his ult is so overpowered haha. And he farms so well. Bahhh.

Did the vayne nerf actually change that much? Didn't they just lower the base damage of condemn and lower her ult's movement speed?

I've only seen one owning nid, and that was when i was like, level 13 or something. Even if a nid is fed I never see her carry anymore. Ashe is sooo annoying late game haha. Instant death.

I like MF but I honestly suck with her. I respect a good MF, she's not easy.

I play Lux, Morg, Ez, Galio and Cho'gath. I'm trying to learn poppy but she's not that easy to play. Not hard, but not like... Annie xD

#41 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:43 PM

lol omg you play ez

I eat ez for breakfast

PM me your name, we should play since my internet isnt crappy anymore!

actually im updating right now, huge patch 0.0

Vayne got nerfed twice, the bonus dmg on the silver bolts and tumble was lowered and then that other stuff was done. It was actually significant, like 50 or so dmg shaved off a tumble+bolt proc together.

nid is actually pretty powerful, once she gets cougar form she gains a lot of harass and easy escape

edit: my friend plays ez too but i think hes too squishy

Edited by prizeraker, 27 July 2011 - 02:06 PM.

#42 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:43 PM

Then whatever aniva you face sucks massive balls.

Level 6 they just ult and hit with their e, free 350 damage. You can't run or escape from it as their ult kinda is aoe.

Well Anivia is pretty deadly in a team fight, so as long as no one feeds her she's usually pretty useless. I only play AP champs :p I hate malz, his ult is so overpowered haha. And he farms so well. Bahhh.

Did the vayne nerf actually change that much? Didn't they just lower the base damage of condemn and lower her ult's movement speed?

I've only seen one owning nid, and that was when i was like, level 13 or something. Even if a nid is fed I never see her carry anymore. Ashe is sooo annoying late game haha. Instant death.

I like MF but I honestly suck with her. I respect a good MF, she's not easy.

I play Lux, Morg, Ez, Galio and Cho'gath. I'm trying to learn poppy but she's not that easy to play. Not hard, but not like... Annie xD

Aniva is probably the easiest champion to farm with in the game. Entire creep wave dies in 3 seconds when her ult is active. She does need to be fed when she has 250 cs at 20 minute mark.

Nids power comes in that she never ever ever has to leave her lane, and she has the best poke in the world. When you sitting at a tower, waiting for minions, hitting someone for 500 every few seconds helps a lot. She also never dies because of her escape abilities, so she can just run away and help defend if the fight goes bad.

MF got nerfed too hard. Her ult does less damage then auto attacking, even if she hits all 5 champions.

#43 don4prez

don4prez
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:46 PM

add me - Donobear

level 30
700 wins

looking for good players or players that are willing to learn to practice together and potentially roll face in ranked.. but of course i'm always down for normal games.

Edited by don4prez, 27 July 2011 - 04:47 PM.

#44 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:42 PM

lol omg you play ez

I eat ez for breakfast

Vayne got nerfed twice, the bonus dmg on the silver bolts and tumble was lowered and then that other stuff was done. It was actually significant, like 50 or so dmg shaved off a tumble+bolt proc together.

Yeah Ez isn't exactly the best carry. He's really fun to farm and to pick of stragglers but in a team fight he's either not doing enough or being focused and dying. Although I like that he has his own flash to help him escape xD And Yeah I see that Vayne has been nerfed quite a bit where she's not in every single game anymore.

I think that's riot's plan. Release champion: make them OP so everyone buys. Nerf. --> Profit.

Then whatever aniva you face sucks massive balls.

Level 6 they just ult and hit with their e, free 350 damage. You can't run or escape from it as their ult kinda is aoe.

Aniva is probably the easiest champion to farm with in the game. Entire creep wave dies in 3 seconds when her ult is active. She does need to be fed when she has 250 cs at 20 minute mark.

Nids power comes in that she never ever ever has to leave her lane, and she has the best poke in the world. When you sitting at a tower, waiting for minions, hitting someone for 500 every few seconds helps a lot. She also never dies because of her escape abilities, so she can just run away and help defend if the fight goes bad.

MF got nerfed too hard. Her ult does less damage then auto attacking, even if she hits all 5 champions.

Oh I realize that most people can't play Anivia well. People are too predictable with Q and whenever I see an Anivia I'm always moving so I can change direction if need be. And as a Lux I don't need to be anywhere near Anivia to get my job done so I'm not in range of her R. yes I lose farming after about level 6, but that's usually when I leave lane to gank with my Lux Lazur anyway, if I'm even mid to begin with.

I realize that Nids basically never need to leave lane (sorta like Nunu) but even when fully built she's not the best champ in the world. yeah she's super annoying when you're chasing, but she's not exactly a powerhouse in team fights or anything so even if she gets away it's like *shrug*. I never find a Nid to be a threat. Especially again, if you see a Nid, just always keep moving so you can dodge her spear.

I still like her ult though since sometimes it's useful; like spraying in to a bush/over a ledge/into baron. Plus I just like watching people freak out xD

#45 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:18 AM

I like MF :(

I dont use her ult primarily for dmg, only as a scare tactic, wave cleaner, or to kill someone that is JUST out of my range. Also its great for killing someone that flashed over a wall, and combined with amumu or galio's ult its pretty funny

#46 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:20 AM

I like MF :(

I dont use her ult primarily for dmg, only as a scare tactic, wave cleaner, or to kill someone that is JUST out of my range. Also its great for killing someone that flashed over a wall, and combined with amumu or galio's ult its pretty funny

I just LOVE watching them scatter. Like "AHH BULLETS WTF RUUNNN" wasting their flashes and what not :p or exhausting them and just watching them go "nuuuuuuu" as they have to get hit. It's entertaining.

God I really want to play now but my stupid interenet is being shit.

#47 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:22 AM

I just LOVE watching them scatter. Like "AHH BULLETS WTF RUUNNN" wasting their flashes and what not :p or exhausting them and just watching them go "nuuuuuuu" as they have to get hit. It's entertaining.

NUUUUU

my internet just got fixed today, when I get off work we need to do that 1v1

#48 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:30 AM

Is it going to be better anytime soon? I can wait for you =D.
Btw prizeraker, I'll add you there (Drahal), so we can play together xD

#49 don4prez

don4prez
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:37 AM

noone added me, i don't feel the love ;'(

foreveralone.jpg

#50 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:38 AM

NUUUUU

my internet just got fixed today, when I get off work we need to do that 1v1

This happens about once a week where it just resets itself every 5 minutes. Lasts a day or two. Quite annoying,

Is it going to be better anytime soon? I can wait for you =D.
Btw prizeraker, I'll add you there (Drahal), so we can play together xD

See above :3 Like that time where I kept disconnecting D:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users