Come play League of Legends with me

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#76 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:37 PM

I need a new champion to learn. As much as I love Lux, I'd literally have to leave a ranked game queue if I weren't able to play her haha.

Lets do it together then. I'll play on a low level account as Shaco or Olaf.(I already have shaco on the account, and 2 low level friends who want to learn on how to play xD)

#77 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:02 AM

Haha well I bought Trynd, Poppy and Morg on a side account, but I don't really like most of them (cept Morg, but she's rather reminiscent of Lux :3)

Poppy and Trynd are either owning, or the biggest flops in the game >_< I don't like that type of inconsistency

#78 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:11 AM

Haha well I bought Trynd, Poppy and Morg on a side account, but I don't really like most of them (cept Morg, but she's rather reminiscent of Lux :3)

Poppy and Trynd are either owning, or the biggest flops in the game >_< I don't like that type of inconsistency

Nah, after you master trynda he always owns =P, plus you just wont die once you learn on how to ult, so you can get like 40/0/x and even if you are 0/5 until late game you still can carry a whole team. This was before the update, after the update he became one of the most(if not the most) op champion in the game(he was already, but now its even worse for his foes).
PS: I think I'm still ok with lux, tried your build and got 7/5/34 xD

#79 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:45 PM

Nah, after you master trynda he always owns =P, plus you just wont die once you learn on how to ult, so you can get like 40/0/x and even if you are 0/5 until late game you still can carry a whole team. This was before the update, after the update he became one of the most(if not the most) op champion in the game(he was already, but now its even worse for his foes).

I've only seen the new trynd twice. Once totally failed and the other dominated early game (6/1) but by the end he was only 8/12. So I'm not sure if they were just both bad Trynds, or maybe they're not so dominating late game *shrug*

I love having a Kass on the team when they have a trynd though. So funny bahaha. I tried learning Kass and He was too much of a "wait till everyone else is about to die, and pick off the stragglers" :/ Or kite around with his port. Argh.

#80 effellwhy

effellwhy
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:52 PM

Speaking of LoL, I just got my ass handed to me in a poor team set up. Sometimes I wish I could have bot teammates :p

#81 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:00 AM

Tryndemere was always op in 3v3, but rarely op in 5v5. A good team composition knows how to counter him properly. And he will die. Ignite > his ult. Once he ults, count to three, ignite. This gives his heal reduced by 50, so he only heals for 150 health. Then you have 4 ticks of ignite to finish him off.

I've only seen the new trynd twice. Once totally failed and the other dominated early game (6/1) but by the end he was only 8/12. So I'm not sure if they were just both bad Trynds, or maybe they're not so dominating late game *shrug*

I love having a Kass on the team when they have a trynd though. So funny bahaha. I tried learning Kass and He was too much of a "wait till everyone else is about to die, and pick off the stragglers" :/ Or kite around with his port. Argh.

The patch -destroyed- him. He used to gain 50% crit chance while his ult was active (Because he had 100% missing hp). Now he has to autoattack champions 10 times without crit to gain just 35% crit chance. Nerfed. They also nerfed the heal on his, so at full rage it heals an entire 100 hp less. Then they REMOVED HIS CRIT DAMAGE BONUS. You used to be able to stack 35% crit damage on your page, + 50% on IE and then + 35% from your q, to deal insane damage. No anymore

So, time to bury another champion in the dirt.

And this Kayle rework? A joke. Kayle was never viable outside of having fun in poorly organized games. A professional team would never pick her. Thus she needed to be reworked to be viable. So what did they do? Nerf her...

So, this Morello guy (Lead balance guy) needs to be fired. He sucks at his job :|

Hes a heavy snowball champion, and doesn't play much of a role in team fights.

I've seen him used entirely as a counter pick to another champion in a tourney, but he failed to do what was needed after countering that champion.

#82 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:07 AM

BOGGART DESTROYED ME!!!!

Oh and I love Wukong so much, I think hes my new main for a while :p

and noc is still badass

#83 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:58 PM

Tryndemere was always op in 3v3, but rarely op in 5v5. A good team composition knows how to counter him properly. And he will die. Ignite > his ult. Once he ults, count to three, ignite. This gives his heal reduced by 50, so he only heals for 150 health. Then you have 4 ticks of ignite to finish him off.

The patch -destroyed- him. He used to gain 50% crit chance while his ult was active (Because he had 100% missing hp). Now he has to autoattack champions 10 times without crit to gain just 35% crit chance. Nerfed. They also nerfed the heal on his, so at full rage it heals an entire 100 hp less. Then they REMOVED HIS CRIT DAMAGE BONUS. You used to be able to stack 35% crit damage on your page, + 50% on IE and then + 35% from your q, to deal insane damage. No anymore

So, time to bury another champion in the dirt.

And this Kayle rework? A joke. Kayle was never viable outside of having fun in poorly organized games. A professional team would never pick her. Thus she needed to be reworked to be viable. So what did they do? Nerf her...

So, this Morello guy (Lead balance guy) needs to be fired. He sucks at his job :|

Hes a heavy snowball champion, and doesn't play much of a role in team fights.

I've seen him used entirely as a counter pick to another champion in a tourney, but he failed to do what was needed after countering that champion.

Wow that's a lot of info, thanks haha. I played yet another Trynd and he sucked. Like he was 2/11 (even though the game was very intense in 3v3 where we had 3 towers and one inhibitor down vs. them only having two towers down. We won after like 50 minutes [which is long for twisted tree-line]) and just didn't crit me to death. Like I survived long enough to Q/E him to get away. I was pleased. I'm sorta glad since Trynd DESTROYED Me in 3v3 before bahhhh.

Haha I Love new Kayle. Mostly because people pick her to try out the new Kayle, and she still does shit all. Makes me chuckle.

BOGGART DESTROYED ME!!!!

Oh and I love Wukong so much, I think hes my new main for a while :p

and noc is still badass

stupid Noct >_< I still need a way to get away from him when he fears/spell shield = no bind for me :(

And it was a fun game :) You made me kite like a bitch for the longest time bughh. At least I know I'm not terrible at Lux and have been carried through all my games (just most :D)

#84 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:14 AM

Tonight I'm going to be playing, if anyone wants to join me... (tonight for me is around 12 am GMT(which is around 9 pm here). I think I finally found my champion: Kassadin. Even on defeats I seem to be doing pretty well with him, the only game I did terrible I got dced by my stupid internet and got a leave because the game was about to end, and I was duo-laning D=(I found out kass is better at mid, he has a great harass, but if there are two for some reason I cant focus really well and end up harassing the 2, even if his E comes back earlier, since you need to use/be near someone using spells to be able to use it)

#85 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:20 AM

Quite possibly one day when I get my laptop fixed and if this isn't out of the circle I could join you fine gentlemen in a game of the gathering of very notorious people.

#86 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:09 PM

I'll try and get on tonight then :) I'm never playing nid again. I can't do shit with her besides heal. I might as well be Soraka. Aghhh so frustrating.

I need more IP. Must have Orianna

#87 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:39 PM

I'll try and get on tonight then :) I'm never playing nid again. I can't do shit with her besides heal. I might as well be Soraka. Aghhh so frustrating.

I need more IP. Must have Orianna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnlnlmi34_I

I figured that was relevant :p

#88 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:22 AM

Just played a game with an awesome Ali and Jarv. They were really good at intiating and the Ali was fantastic at zoning and flanking. Ended up like 13/2 and our vayne 12/3 :p
I love good tanks ^_^ Makes me want to learn and fail miserably at it.

#89 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:52 AM

#90 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:01 AM

haha oh god that AoE ult team. Gen and I had a similar one

It was mumu, Kennen, Orianna, MF and someone else. MF wasn't that useful but mumu, kennen and orianna basically killed everyone it touched. Sometimes he'd just bandage toss to a minion and then we'd all die. So frustrating.

LMAO at the traps one. seems rather unviable xD Haha 5 assassins. Ashe just exploded

Ouch at the 5 power ults. Ashe's didn't even do anything though.

#91 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:18 PM

What do you guys think of the new map mode coming out?

Some champs will be so OP for it

I know I'll probably be playing Noc, he can 1v1 easy and can zip to another capture point fast

#92 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:26 PM

Yeah I saw that :o Sheesh people complaining about maps all day. Glad they'll shut up now. Did you see how the trynd spotlight had soooo many thumbs down? :p

According to your stamp you seem to love AD (and mostly ranged) champs :p

I only need 700 more IP for Orianna. Commmeee onnnn D:

#93 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:34 PM

Yeah I saw that :o Sheesh people complaining about maps all day. Glad they'll shut up now. Did you see how the trynd spotlight had soooo many thumbs down? :p

According to your stamp you seem to love AD (and mostly ranged) champs :p

I only need 700 more IP for Orianna. Commmeee onnnn D:

Well you were right about being able to shut down aggressive AD champs haha

If I get off soon I'll help you get ori

Edited by prizeraker, 04 August 2011 - 12:36 PM.

#94 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:38 PM

Well you were right about being able to shut down aggressive AD champs haha

If I get off soon I'll help you get ori

Well I can take down ranged AD champs that don't have much CC. One of hte reaosns I hate noct QQ.

I actually have an exam tomorrow :( maybe tomorrow :o

#95 BEEEEWRRYY

BEEEEWRRYY
  • 315 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:08 PM

Anyone see of any pro teemo gameplay. I am trying to learn how to play better but at my level not many people use teemo (level 10). Or if you are pro can you give some advice? Thanks

#96 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:09 PM

iargue plays a very good teemo. I've seen some pro teemos where you never know where they are, traps are everywhere and you can never quite reach him >_<

#97 BEEEEWRRYY

BEEEEWRRYY
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

iargue plays a very good teemo. I've seen some pro teemos where you never know where they are, traps are everywhere and you can never quite reach him >_<

Thanks I will find argue and make him play teemo :DDD

#98 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:06 PM

haha Lux has always been my fav. HoN is making a stand though. i might go to play that. theyre letting people play for free now?

#99 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:25 PM

haha Lux has always been my fav. HoN is making a stand though. i might go to play that. theyre letting people play for free now?

Not surprised.

It seems that Lux is a very popular character. Although honestly i never see anyone play her in the higher levels. Is she not viable in tournament :(

That might make me just a little depressed.

#100 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:38 PM

Not surprised.

It seems that Lux is a very popular character. Although honestly i never see anyone play her in the higher levels. Is she not viable in tournament :(

That might make me just a little depressed.

Yeah...:L ive stopped playing for a while though...have you decided what new character your learning next?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users