#102 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:27 PM

I think I'm learning Orianna.

Also owned as Lux. 20/0

In Co-op vs. AI. Hah.

Orianna is really good, and you'll be good with her in no time xD. Btw, you can go with lux on tournaments without any trouble, I bet she's good at them, but people arent as good as you with her xD

I bought Kass and loved him, he's really good, can kill almost everyone in the game if you give him time to harass (he usually doesnt do a 1 combo nuke, so he needs to harass/take people on at least half health to kill them), the only problem is that it seems IMPOSSIBLE to carry as kassadin. I did a 23/10 once, I could kill even their tanks without much trouble (except for tryndamere, that guy was a bitch to kill because of the damned ult and high crit dmg), but we didnt even get one turret because my team was sucking =/, and this happened in more than one game.
I also bought Olaf, but I'm having a hard time with him, or I fed a lot, or I did get some early kills, but my build sucked so much that I couldnt do much at a kinda fed ryze...

#103 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:43 PM

I wanted to learn Olaf but people told me not to o.o And I'll just feed a few times iwth orianna and hopefully I'll be good enough to play with her on ranked :3 And yeah how come everyone is hating on Lux! :( All I know is that when I see a person play lux on my team I just want to yell at them for not doing it right >_< xD

And I know what you mean about awesome score but no carry. No matter how well I do with ez, once I was 18/3 and I STILL couldn't carry the team. Unlike Jax or TF >_< Is TF viable now that his ult is no longer global? I'm sorry but that's really stupid >_<

#104 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:37 PM

I wanted to learn Olaf but people told me not to o.o And I'll just feed a few times iwth orianna and hopefully I'll be good enough to play with her on ranked :3 And yeah how come everyone is hating on Lux! :( All I know is that when I see a person play lux on my team I just want to yell at them for not doing it right >_< xD

And I know what you mean about awesome score but no carry. No matter how well I do with ez, once I was 18/3 and I STILL couldn't carry the team. Unlike Jax or TF >_< Is TF viable now that his ult is no longer global? I'm sorry but that's really stupid >_<

Dunno, I didnt play tf since the nerf. I think that ez can carry a game, if you do the right build. I've been doing this: Manamune,Ionian Boots, Starks Fevor, Trinity Force, Blood Thirster and maybe Infinity Edge or another item of your choice. I got fed once and carried easily, with his passive I would hit around 1.55 aspd and a good dmg. I would heal around 45-60 hp per Q and have some low cds. If you can grab blue buff then you're on. 48 secs ult ftw lol (without counting the Q 1 sec cd resets)

#105 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:08 PM

Dunno, I didnt play tf since the nerf. I think that ez can carry a game, if you do the right build. I've been doing this: Manamune,Ionian Boots, Starks Fevor, Trinity Force, Blood Thirster and maybe Infinity Edge or another item of your choice. I got fed once and carried easily, with his passive I would hit around 1.55 aspd and a good dmg. I would heal around 45-60 hp per Q and have some low cds. If you can grab blue buff then you're on. 48 secs ult ftw lol (without counting the Q 1 sec cd resets)

Well I could always do enough damage if I weren't focused. But by the end I got focused or I had to kite and thus couldn't rape everyone. Plus my team sucked. I think it's lack of sheer CC... Although Ez is still soooooo much fun to play.

I Just played a 16/2 amumu but my team BLEW. Like we had 2 inhibits down and their team didn't have a single tower down yet. I basically kept us alive to push back but our xin kept suiciding to kill RAMMUS. Like wtf... ugh I hate bad teams.

#106 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:18 PM

Well I could always do enough damage if I weren't focused. But by the end I got focused or I had to kite and thus couldn't rape everyone. Plus my team sucked. I think it's lack of sheer CC... Although Ez is still soooooo much fun to play.

I Just played a 16/2 amumu but my team BLEW. Like we had 2 inhibits down and their team didn't have a single tower down yet. I basically kept us alive to push back but our xin kept suiciding to kill RAMMUS. Like wtf... ugh I hate bad teams.

Lol. I finished a game earlier today were I started out at 11/1 mid as annie. With three bot ganks, and two top ganks. My tower was the only tower we took all game (And I did that alone). We had 3 aces, and two teamfights were only 1 of their people lived, with three of our people alive. Yet we took 0 dragons, 0 towers, and 1 baron (Because I stole it). The team failed to do any form of pushing together. Failed to defend, and basically stood around until we lost.

I was on the verge of killing someone from rage >.>

#107 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:25 PM

Ughhh and the team was pre-made too! They all kept calling each other by their RL names and doing shit all. They kept trying to KS each other and suicide to kill a fleeing rammus or mundo while letting corki and MF run away. I wanted to shoot someone. We even ended up with more team kills by the end of the game, but my team was just scattered and just didn't know how to play properly

Only 250 IP to Orianna though! :D

#108 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:31 PM

Ughhh and the team was pre-made too! They all kept calling each other by their RL names and doing shit all. They kept trying to KS each other and suicide to kill a fleeing rammus or mundo while letting corki and MF run away. I wanted to shoot someone. We even ended up with more team kills by the end of the game, but my team was just scattered and just didn't know how to play properly

Only 250 IP to Orianna though! :D

What sucks the most is when you do epic in your lane? Like, 180 cs at 20 minutes (That's on par with the professionals) and a kill with no deaths. And Lee Sin top was fed 10 kills, walks down and rapes you in the butt, then game just goes down hill. This game is soooo much a team game, and everyone has to play together or all goes to hell. And I'm stuck in ELO hell.

For some reason, every time I play a ranked game, my team comp is like, Me as the only AP (Because I last picked seeing that we had no ap) and then like, nunu, amumu, and shen, so we have three tanks, and then a teemo. So I'm essentially the only damage dealer out there. And then when I see their team comp its like, Taric, nocturne jungling, corki, annie, and malzhar. and I am sitting there crying because their team comp is like perfect, and mine is terrible.

#109 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:52 PM

In those situations I just want to leave the queue :p Sadly all I can play is AP, which for some reason everyone LOVES To do (mostly because it's fun). I hate when one person gets fed and the game is over. LIke when I was 3/1 galio by the end of 12 minutes with some creeps (which ain't bad for a galio) but top and mid fed Kat to 7/0. Oh lordy the entire game was over by that time and even though I could somewhat survive kat's barrage, everyone else would die. So I would just sorta... wait till she finished me off while I flapped my wings and she shupo'd me to death... woo...

I wish I had 5 friends and we always just picked the same character. Like that damn AoE team Gen and I played. Ugh end game there was nothing we could do QQ

#110 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:18 PM

Finally have Orianna, and she's fun! :D Although she's much more support than Lux. Last game I was like 4/4/20 while if I were Lux I'd probably be 10/4/6 or something :p

Bugh the Orianna builds out there are terrible though. I think I'm going to try and see if my lux build works on Orianna :whistling:

#111 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:26 PM

Finally have Orianna, and she's fun! :D Although she's much more support than Lux. Last game I was like 4/4/20 while if I were Lux I'd probably be 10/4/6 or something :p

Bugh the Orianna builds out there are terrible though. I think I'm going to try and see if my lux build works on Orianna :whistling:

http://www.solomid.n...?filter=orianna

Professionals just rush ap cap :p

#112 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:32 PM

http://www.solomid.n...?filter=orianna

Professionals just rush ap cap :p

Those look better. Stupid rushing tear of the goddess. I can spam the ball like crazy but only do 350 damage with Q combo'd with W. Bugh. I'll try rush AP build tomorrow. Also got owned by a pro Nid O.o I wish I could learn from her.

Note to self, do NOT take clarity with Orianna. Useless. Take ignire xD

#113 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:30 AM

I'm actually getting pretty good with her :) plus she's more fun than lux since I have to be paying attention the entire time, but it's not as stressful as Aniv since I'm not the carry :whistling:

#114 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:28 AM

lol omg "fixed" wukong is so broken

#115 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:35 AM

lol omg "fixed" wukong is so broken

They changed him? I didn't even notice o.o

And after winning like 12 games in a row I lose 2 D: But then I carried as Lux so I'm happy ^_^

Need more practice with ori. Build not perfect yet.

#116 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:22 AM

my IGN is XSacreBleuX add me if you like i play daily..usually

#117 Eyams

Eyams
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:50 AM

or i can play a real game. (: like starcraft.

#118 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:46 PM

I play on Europe West server... Usually as Miss Fortune or Ryze :) Can take the occasional Caitlyn or LeBlanc when I'm bored. Not a good tanker though :/

#119 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:54 PM

So, I decided to play a ranked as nidalee to check out how good she was after nerf/buff. I found her less supportive, but a wonderful nuker. So my first ranked was awesome, everyone was nice and killing. We won in 23 mins. My second ranked tho had a guy who kept complaining that nidalee sucked after patch, that shen sucked (we had a shen) and kept saying we were noobs at CHAMPION SELECTION SCREEN. So I was already pissed at the Janna, but I didnt say anything. My game goes fine, I had to go mid against pantheon, so I was kinda scared (seen my friend do 30/2 at mid with pantheon easily), but he sucked even thought, at the game end he said he was owning me there(he didnt even kill me once). So, we started losing as their ww was godly, he was really good and killing us easily with some combos with pantheon or udyr(stun, suppress). Once our janna was right beside me and she didnt do anything to help me (bitch). So, suddenly we started to win, I was healing well, trynda was damn fed. Then we had baron, pushed a lot, and when they went for baron we even killed their gragas, but our shen rushed in and our whole team did. Our Ashe had a terrible positioning so I couldnt ever heal her, I couldnt heal shen, I couldnt do anything but die. So, they aced us and won the game.
After the game ended, Janna and Ashe kept saying I was a noob, that nidalee sucked, that "our" nidalee sucked. I ended up 5/5/13, most of my deaths were because Janna was stupid/jerk and didnt do anything to save me or because our team was bad positioned so I couldnt get to them to save them, making us lose (example, everyone was gathered at one spot, ashe was far from us and got focused). I guess thats why I dont usually play ranked, too many jerks who are at 1200 ELO thinking they're totally pro... (I'm around 1300 ELO I think, I lost a lot of ELO because of 2 loses)

#120 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:25 PM

So, I decided to play a ranked as nidalee to check out how good she was after nerf/buff. I found her less supportive, but a wonderful nuker. So my first ranked was awesome, everyone was nice and killing. We won in 23 mins. My second ranked tho had a guy who kept complaining that nidalee sucked after patch, that shen sucked (we had a shen) and kept saying we were noobs at CHAMPION SELECTION SCREEN. So I was already pissed at the Janna, but I didnt say anything. My game goes fine, I had to go mid against pantheon, so I was kinda scared (seen my friend do 30/2 at mid with pantheon easily), but he sucked even thought, at the game end he said he was owning me there(he didnt even kill me once). So, we started losing as their ww was godly, he was really good and killing us easily with some combos with pantheon or udyr(stun, suppress). Once our janna was right beside me and she didnt do anything to help me (bitch). So, suddenly we started to win, I was healing well, trynda was damn fed. Then we had baron, pushed a lot, and when they went for baron we even killed their gragas, but our shen rushed in and our whole team did. Our Ashe had a terrible positioning so I couldnt ever heal her, I couldnt heal shen, I couldnt do anything but die. So, they aced us and won the game.
After the game ended, Janna and Ashe kept saying I was a noob, that nidalee sucked, that "our" nidalee sucked. I ended up 5/5/13, most of my deaths were because Janna was stupid/jerk and didnt do anything to save me or because our team was bad positioned so I couldnt get to them to save them, making us lose (example, everyone was gathered at one spot, ashe was far from us and got focused). I guess thats why I dont usually play ranked, too many jerks who are at 1200 ELO thinking they're totally pro... (I'm around 1300 ELO I think, I lost a lot of ELO because of 2 loses)

On the other hand, look at what they did to my soraka.

Posted Image

#121 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:38 AM

On the other hand, look at what they did to my soraka.

Posted Image

I tried Soraka today and I think that she's really funny to play now, and you can even make her on a killing build

#122 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:46 PM

I tried Soraka today and I think that she's really funny to play now, and you can even make her on a killing build

Shes broken mid. Can clear creep waves in just seconds at level one.

Its bad when soraka can rape a brand mid, right? :p

#123 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:12 PM

New Soraka is... interesting

Just played a very interesting game.

My score: 13/7 (was 10/2 about half an hour in as lux)
Skarner: 13/9 (was 9/5 about half an hour in)
Taric: 0/11
Sion: 1/16
Malphite: 2/10

Guess what; we lost. God I hate bad teams.

#124 Maloo

Maloo
  • 445 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:16 PM

Bogg!
You're back!
Yuck, you just made me post in the LoL thread Posted Image

#125 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:23 PM

New Soraka is... interesting

Just played a very interesting game.

My score: 13/7 (was 10/2 about half an hour in as lux)
Skarner: 13/9 (was 9/5 about half an hour in)
Taric: 0/11
Sion: 1/16
Malphite: 2/10

Guess what; we lost. God I hate bad teams.

Yeah. I hate that shit too :(

I never understand how I can lose when I go 10/0 before the laning phase ends. It is mind boggling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users