• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#126 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 02:00 PM

Yeah. I hate that shit too :(

I never understand how I can lose when I go 10/0 before the laning phase ends. It is mind boggling.

team game bro =(
I just lost a game because 2 of my friends had to leave, 5x3 and the noobs took 25 mins to win lol (I was on my level 9 account against level 20's and a level 30)

#127 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2011 - 02:34 PM

It wasn't like they jus got outplayed though. They were doing some fucking stupid shit. I only did so well because I was able to kite since they were all sacrificing themselves. Sadly it usually meant me killing 1 or 2 while the 3 feeders died. Skarner was good, nothing against skarner.

*sigh*. Also I wanna buy Gragas (although I realize he's FTP so maybe I should try him out first :p)

opinions?

Bogg!
You're back!
Yuck, you just made me post in the LoL thread Posted Image

Oh hai! :D

#128 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:05 PM

It wasn't like they jus got outplayed though. They were doing some fucking stupid shit. I only did so well because I was able to kite since they were all sacrificing themselves. Sadly it usually meant me killing 1 or 2 while the 3 feeders died. Skarner was good, nothing against skarner.

*sigh*. Also I wanna buy Gragas (although I realize he's FTP so maybe I should try him out first :p)

opinions?

Gragas is awesome, if you learn to play him you'll be a god. (Enjoy his free-time =P). Maybe we can do a Gragas-Garen lane sometime. (I just bought Garen and got into a terrible game, which in the end I ended up trolling and having as much fun as I could, I was 12/15/9 at the end of the game, 2/0-1 at the beginning, soloing top against kat and nid... Our Ashe seemed to miss ults when the guy was like face to face from her lol)

#129 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:04 PM

I see that no one plays Gragas, I think second lowest only to Galio or something. That being said Galio is pretty shitty. Very situational. I wasn't sure if Gragas was the same way

I've seen some very good Gragases, but very few actually carried. And if they did it was sorta more due to tank than AP (which of course, I specalize in AP). Well I'll try him out some time and hopefully I see good results ^_^ I should really learn Orianna better probably smeh. I <3 Lux's damage.

#130 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:09 PM

Maybe you should add me
Pirateowns
I'm a support player if you need one on a team :) Though they destroyed my soraka, so I'm just left with Janna and Alistar.

#131 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:21 AM

Did horribly (4/8) first time as gragas, then owned 9/1 as him. Then again, my entire team was fed as the score was 32/4... xD

Although i went from mobiafire's suggested build to my Lux AP build and owned early game... :p Guess he needs more testing.

#132 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:39 AM

Did horribly (4/8) first time as gragas, then owned 9/1 as him. Then again, my entire team was fed as the score was 32/4... xD

Although i went from mobiafire's suggested build to my Lux AP build and owned early game... :p Guess he needs more testing.

Its hard to play Gragas as the only AP carry. He usually needs to be with a sustained damage AP caster as the other ap carry.

#133 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:23 PM

Why is there an hour long queue for LoL? D:

#134 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:29 PM

Why is there an hour long queue for LoL? D:

My guess is Pax got them a lot more people wanting to play, and they are unable to handle this shit.

Or their servers really suck.

Or both

:(

Good news is that if this keeps up, they will give free RP. :)

Its hard to play Gragas as the only AP carry. He usually needs to be with a sustained damage AP caster as the other ap carry.

Usually teams go with just burst for their ap characters. Pretty much being able to drop their carry/most valuable player in 2 seconds is what they need :p

#135 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:32 PM

My guess is Pax got them a lot more people wanting to play, and they are unable to handle this shit.

Or their servers really suck.

Or both

:(

Good news is that if this keeps up, they will give free RP. :)

Usually teams go with just burst for their ap characters. Pretty much being able to drop their carry/most valuable player in 2 seconds is what they need :p

Good. I am at 486 RP for some reason. Everything costs 487. FUUUUUUUUUU.

And that's why I like Orianna ^_^ Support and burst. Or Lux. I hate new Soraka. urgh.

#136 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:32 PM

Maybe you should add me
Pirateowns
I'm a support player if you need one on a team :) Though they destroyed my soraka, so I'm just left with Janna and Alistar.

Sona op

#137 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:36 PM

Sona op

I have no seen a single person play Sona since the change. What did they even do?

#138 enigmaticarc

enigmaticarc
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:46 PM

Guys, I uninstalled last month after over 1,100 wins because I was tired of carrying baddies every game and trying to help team mates who won't listen. Was in since beta. The best tank/carry/support is mordekaiser--not shitting you guys. Try him out.

Btw, how's dominion? Any good?

I have no seen a single person play Sona since the change. What did they even do?

They nerfed heal. So ap ratios on heal blows ballz now. :/

Used to be a tanky soroka whenever I played her. Good times.

#139 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:33 PM

Good. I am at 486 RP for some reason. Everything costs 487. FUUUUUUUUUU.

And that's why I like Orianna ^_^ Support and burst. Or Lux. I hate new Soraka. urgh.

Post on their forum, or submit a support ticket. They usually give 1 rp :p

They nerfed heal. So ap ratios on heal blows ballz now. :/

Used to be a tanky soroka whenever I played her. Good times.

Aria of Perseverance
Base heal reduced to 25/50/75/100/125 from 35/70/105/140/175
Ability power ratio reduced to .25 from .35
Now grants double her passive aura bonus to her heal target and herself for 3 seconds
Reduced the lockout time while casting Sona's songs to make them more responsive
Fixed a bug where Hymn of Valor and Aria of Perseverance caused her to deal 20% reduced damage

Her heal sucked already. But it makes her much better. Sona is a buff champion. Q + W + E active at all times, everyone gains around 20 attack damage/Ability power/Armour/Magic Resist/Movespeed. Thats a lot of buffs to everyone. Plus herself and whoever is lowest gained 20 extra Armour and magic resist. That's a huge buff to their surviveability. Plus they fixed a lot of her bugs <3

I feel Sona is the best, and the most underrated support. The fact that she helps everyone on the team naturally, plus has the capacity to stun everyone on the enemy team, makes her amazing at support. I see far to many people who play her wrong. You have to constantly cast at all times to keep her buffs active, but at the same time, you want to hit her passive right. If you have her passive up with q, she rapes in damage early game. Like, 200 health gone. Late game using her heal and her passive can make a carry utterly useless. 40% reduction to their damage is a huge drop. And her E + Passive makes anyone trying to run away fail.

And then there is the ultimate. I once one a game with Sona where we were 2 v 5. We had a twitch who didn't suck massive balls, and so he just farmed, and when they came into the inhib tower. I ulted -all- of them, and he raped them with his ult. It was utter destruction. He ended the game at 45/0/12. Her ultimate is damn sexy.

#140 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:49 PM

I like Sona although she is rather boring to play. I personally like karma as support o.o Assuming you have a good team

random question: I'm at 1500 ELO now. Does that mean I get a prize or sumshit? how much for gold shield?

#141 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:26 PM

I like Sona although she is rather boring to play. I personally like karma as support o.o Assuming you have a good team

random question: I'm at 1500 ELO now. Does that mean I get a prize or sumshit? how much for gold shield?

Gold shield is like 1700 I believe :p

You get silver, which is pretty good. Everything turns silver (Your user profile, your forum profile) but thats it :p

Gold gets you a skin.

#142 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:41 PM

oh well then eff that xD I'll just slowly climb my way up; hopefully.

#143 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:32 AM

Gold shield is like 1700 I believe :p

You get silver, which is pretty good. Everything turns silver (Your user profile, your forum profile) but thats it :p

Gold gets you a skin.

No! Gold shield is 1520 now lol

#144 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:41 AM

God damn it I had a leaver on my team in a ranked game after she fed. Fucking ass. I'll never get this damn gold shield !@#%!#

Also, Orianna keeps getting banned. Grrrr

#145 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:39 PM

Sona op

I've never been a sona player it just never fitted me. I loved janna because of her clutchness + team fight domination and soraka because I like being a bitch to lane against. Supportstar is my new replacement now :> I can roam him / play support. Just wait till I find a good caitlyn to duo queue with. Pulverize > Trap under > Headbutt into already placed trap. It'll be the most OP support/ad carry lane.

#146 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

God damn it I had a leaver on my team in a ranked game after she fed. Fucking ass. I'll never get this damn gold shield !@#%!#

Also, Orianna keeps getting banned. Grrrr

Everyone sees her played/banned in the professional tournies and they copy that :p

#147 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:47 PM

I can't stand playing ranked. It makes me go super tryhard and I hate that. I don't understand why my friends want to go into rank though because they all can get outlaned by a support player who doesn't practice last hitting at all. In normal games I'm pretty tryhard with my support play, but that's really the only way I can win. I don't have practice with any other characters >.<

#148 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:51 PM

Ugh but I learned Orianna just for ranked play so it gets me frustrated >_< Also I think I"ve completely given up on Ez. He's just not a good carry if your team isn't there to completely help you along. Now I need a new AD. Maybe I'll do panth. Or GP. I already own them both :p

#149 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:57 PM

I can't stand playing ranked. It makes me go super tryhard and I hate that. I don't understand why my friends want to go into rank though because they all can get outlaned by a support player who doesn't practice last hitting at all. In normal games I'm pretty tryhard with my support play, but that's really the only way I can win. I don't have practice with any other characters >.<

*sprays with water*

Bad Bad Bad!

Support does not last hit unless the creep is going to die before someone comes into range.

Ugh but I learned Orianna just for ranked play so it gets me frustrated >_< Also I think I"ve completely given up on Ez. He's just not a good carry if your team isn't there to completely help you along. Now I need a new AD. Maybe I'll do panth. Or GP. I already own them both :p

The professionals suck at building GP :p

If your team is strong and you have the time to farm.

Warmongs + Atmas + Phantom + infinity edge + starks = can 3v1 their team.

If you need to go fast.

Phantom dance + infinity edge = 2-3 shot their carry until about 40 minutes in. Kinda squishy though, so you want to play it safe.

GP is godlike because of his ability to crit on his shot. With infinity edge and 300 attack damage, it can crit for over 1500 damage. The only issue is the range :p

#150 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:00 PM

Except GP always gets banned in rank (unless something weird goes on). Plus I hate playing OP characters they take little skill. While Pantheon is strong he does take some skill.

The characters I see ban most often on ranked so far have been:

GP
Udyr
Orianna
Annie
Mumu
Soraka

I havent' seen any rammuses or Noct's being banned in a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users