Quantcast

Photo

Why do I keep getting this error message?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 essie

essie
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:28 PM

[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in.

Almost every link that I try and follow shows me this. Is there something that I haven't done right?

#2 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:41 PM

*raises eyebrow* I do know that the error occurs in forums that you do not actually have permission to view. While I cannot specifically do anything about it, could you please try and list some of the topics you can and cannot read? Also, it might be helpful to the mods to state which subforums those topics reside in. I can help out if needed :p

#3 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:55 PM

http://www.neocodex....s-trading-post/
http://www.neocodex....les-and-guides/

are you talking about those? I thought everyone had instant access to the trading post, but I guess you don't have access yet. I'm not sure when you get it.

#4 essie

essie
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:00 AM

Is there an age buffer?
?.?

But kittycat, yes, those are the ones I'm having issues with

#5 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:13 AM

Makes sense. Why should someone with 0 posts be allowed to trade on here?

#6 Alistair

Alistair
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:31 AM

Having the same problem. :p Paid my $5 for "advanced" or whatever too. It'd be cool if I could find what the requirements are as well. All I've found so far are people suggesting that there should be a minimum age or post count.

#7 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:42 AM

Make one post somewhere other than this place, chit-chat, and jokes and fun stuff and you'll be fine.

#8 essie

essie
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:04 AM

Okay, I'll try that thank you :)

Makes sense. Why should someone with 0 posts be allowed to trade on here?

What difference should it make? I signed up because when I googled UC Faerie for sale this site was in results. I signed up for the sole purpose of trading.

#9 Lovato

Lovato
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:13 AM

What difference should it make? I signed up because when I googled UC Faerie for sale this site was in results. I signed up for the sole purpose of trading.

Don't quote me on this, but I think it's related to account age and not post count...so if you can't see the trading forum it's because you've just signed up today (I can and I only have 7 posts, but my account is 1 and half year old).

Edited by Finalex, 27 July 2011 - 10:14 AM.

#10 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:15 AM

Make one post somewhere other than this place, chit-chat, and jokes and fun stuff and you'll be fine.

/endthread

#11 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:21 AM

That's understandable. We've had a lot of spamming and scamming in the past so I think they wanted to implement an easy to get around deterrent which might confuse spambots, but it's easy enough for someone who just wants to trade to be able to participate.

But anyways, I wish you luck in getting your desired pet :D Be safe and always use a middleman ^_^

#12 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

Pinned for new members who have this question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users