Stormfront : A Disgrace to Human Society

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:00 AM

So my friend, who is somewhat of an internet guru to me, was talking to me about forums he use to troll back in the day. The list seemed pretty standard for trolling purposes...Disney forums, Miley Cirus forums, Feminist forums, and then he brought up Stormfront. Apparently they are a leading forum for "White Nationalists". Curious, I started reading. Soon after, my brain began to bleed. I mean these people are literally against tanning. Here are some spinets:

"Save your pseudo (Jewish) science for the sheeple. How exactly will everyone be mixed by 2020? Will pure raced people such as myself all of sudden become mongrels in nine years? I have no intention of reproducing with a non-White, in fact the very idea of that repulses me."

"
It is the White Man who is the sole builder of civilizations. It was he who built the Egyptian civilization, the great unsurpassed Roman civilization, the Greek civilization of beauty and culture"

"
What getme is when i meet civilsed negroes, what makes them able to be like us (or at least emualte us) when others dont. This is what sometimes makes me think its not a genetic deficiency :/
As if they only act like animals because of their stupid culture."

"
My 23 yr old daughter is in med school and I fielded her a question just the other day...testing to see if my parenting was successful.
I asked her...so, sweetie...do you have a token black friend, you know, just for appearances? She said, 'Dad, we got rid of any black friends because we kept loosing them in the dark.'"

"
I think he was a great man one of the greatest men that ever lived, who tried to keep Germany White and jew free.
We need an Adolf Hitler today.
"
If you care to read more here's the site - forumsforuneducatedhillbillies.com

I just cannot express in words how repulsed I am. Call me naive, and I am about far too many things, but I really didn't think such a disgusting hate like this still existed in the world.

Edited by MsRose, 27 July 2011 - 09:09 AM.

#2 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:23 AM

Are Egyptians considered white? Hm. I learn something new every day.

Yes, it's disgusting. But so are furries, and they're allowed to have their own forums.

#3 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:25 AM

Wait, you went to a neo-Nazi website, and got offended?

I suggest you go back to Disney site.

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:48 AM

That just sapped the life out of me. I didn't have enough will-power to even look further by clicking their link.

I admit, my group of friends (diverse and everything) does use the "can't find our black friend in the dark" joke once in a while and we all laugh. Heck, I even get made fun off by them with Pinoy jokes. But we all know those are just convenient jokes bounced off our appearances and nothing more. But to see them used in a serious manner as to purposely stomp on another group of people is truly alarming.

Out of all emotions, I really don't find this disgusting. It's okay (in my mind) for other people to believe in the extremes. But the thing that crosses the line for me is when they violently act upon their morals or heavily impose their beliefs onto unwilling people.

#5 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:01 AM

Welcome to America.

But really, I'm fairly certain that everyone else here is equally is disturbed by Stormfront. But do they have the right to spew their hatred? Just like WBC, as ruled by the Supreme Court, they do.

#6 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:34 AM

You're naive.

#7 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:36 AM

You're naive.

*nods* Luckily, I'm shameless.

#8 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:50 AM

Haha, I remember asking a legitimate question a bit back because they put on an intellectual facade so I thought I might be able to have a decent discussion but all the responses were them asking me if I was jewish/muslim or if I wanted to see the white race go extinct blahblahblah crap like that

I wanna see how they spin what happened on Norway

1.There are no unemployed or homeless Jews.
2.There are few if any Jews who do manual labor
3.All Jews are required to assist other Jews-in some way
4.Jews who fail to help other Jews are severely punished
5.Being a Jew isn't a religious "thing";it's all about the "clan"
6.The "Jewish Network" is older than ancient Greece,larger than the Soviet Union,more powerful than China,more influence than television & the internet combined;and more clandestine than the CIA.
7.Jews "wealth" is,and always will be invested in the white slaves who they own world wide;who are their employees,investors and managers;who knowingly or unknowingly work double shifts and over time 24/7 to insure that their benefactors always make a clear profit.
8.All Jews clearly know who the enemy is.
9.Concealment of Jewish wealth is a fundamental part of their success.
10.Jews evolve to meet the environment they plan to control.

Haha, anyways
I think I want to make a thread about video games asking how they interact with aliens/non-white characters etc

#9 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:13 AM

That is just racist... to a whole new level. Egyptians might've been white wayyyy back in time, but now they are more dark skinned. Why does skin color even matter.... <_<

#10 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:02 AM

The site isn't so bad, I just skimmed over a couple threads and saw my fair share of lulz worthy comments. Thanks for posting this up, I have a new place to go to when I'm bored.

#11 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:06 AM

Lol, I live in Texas. :p None of that surprises me in the least. It's appalling, yes, but they have their free speech as well.
Nothing I can do about it, and they are so very ignorable because of how pathetic it is.

Also, I think you meant to put "disgrace" in your title?

Edited by Katrinas, 27 July 2011 - 09:07 AM.

#12 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:15 AM

Lol, I live in Texas. :p None of that surprises me in the least. It's appalling, yes, but they have their free speech as well.
Nothing I can do about it, and they are so very ignorable because of how pathetic it is.

It might possibly be an unmentioned book title you grammar Nazi. I don't see how you differentiate from those white nationalists when you are a type of Nazi yourself.

#13 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:19 AM

Haha, toxic said something to me as well. I changed it XD Thanks though.

Edited by MsRose, 27 July 2011 - 09:19 AM.

#14 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:10 AM

While there are some people who truly believe these things, you need to understand that stormfront is one of the most trolled forums in all of the internet. Some of these that you've quoted are pretty obviously meant to get people like you mad. I suppose this is where all of the good /b/tards went when the cancer finally killed it.

It is very difficult to understand who is actually serious and who is doing this in complete jest and parody so I suggest you don't take anything you read there seriously. If you get mad, the trolls win.

#15 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:10 PM

The site isn't so bad, I just skimmed over a couple threads and saw my fair share of lulz worthy comments. Thanks for posting this up, I have a new place to go to when I'm bored.

Tsk. You would like it, you honky cracka ass mofo.

#16 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:21 PM

Tsk. You would like it, you honky cracka ass mofo.

Oh come now you must admit it is pretty funny. I believe the most basic of their ideals but I find it funny watching the results of the bad apples of my race.

#17 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:24 PM

Oh come now you must admit it is pretty funny. I believe the most basic of their ideals but I find it funny watching the results of the bad apples of my race.

I've had to deal with so many angry white men in my life, it just makes me uncomfortable more than anything else. :/
Unless he's so angry he starts crying. Then it's kinda funny.

#18 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:28 PM

Fair enough, like Tetiel said though quite possibly most of those people may just be fat middle aged white men. They don't mean anyone harm!

#19 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:02 PM

Intriguing...I wish to follow their passion (: lol They do think that a war will break out sooner or later whites vs all

#20 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:53 PM

I really wish white power movements were as community oriented and positive as black empowerment movements. The people clamoring for the advancement of white people: who do they see as a threat? We're at the pinnacle of privilege. The only people we can compare ourselves to is ourselves. Read about white privilege and understand your own race. You were born into a caste based on skin.

As it stands, our race doesn't really need empowerment - we take it for granted. That's why I see Stormfront and the BNP etc as unnecessary: we've already got our piece of the pie. Who could challenge the might of the American middle class? Or the British upper class? Establishment will never voluntarily give way, not in a significant or meaningful manner. That's why I think the immigration issue has and always will be a scare tactic to rally around xenophobia. Fucking cromagnon thinking.

#21 MeWantCookies

MeWantCookies
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:37 PM

"
It is the White Man who is the sole builder of civilizations. It was he who built the Egyptian civilization, the great unsurpassed Roman civilization, the Greek civilization of beauty and culture"

hehe, someone should tell them Jews built the Egyptian civilization. =)

#22 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:44 PM

hehe, someone should tell them Jews built the Egyptian civilization. =)

Or I could tell them that black Africans built the Egyptian civilization. The Jews were a footnote in the annals of slavery and serfdom in Egypt, don't fool yourself.

#23 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:22 PM

Stormfront?
Posted Image

That's the silliest name I've ever heard.

Anywas, I remember hearing about them years ago. I think they run the website http://www.martinlutherking.org/

Edited by Chalk, 27 July 2011 - 09:38 PM.

#24 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:44 PM

I've tried to troll stormfront before, I remember saying something about me being a black jew and getting banned within seconds of posting.

#25 Shampoo

Shampoo
  • 295 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:39 PM

I really wish white power movements were as community oriented and positive as black empowerment movements.

black empowerment movements are not positive. just by their very existence they perpetuate the idea that black people are somehow inherently lesser than white people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users