Quantcast

Photo

What video games have you spent the most time playing?

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#1 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:04 PM

What games have you wasted the most of your life on?

For me, it's probably something like this:

1. Halo 3 - Literally have played thousands of games. Had 50s on every account besides my main which was stuck. Played in clans and competitively for a long time.
2. Socom 2 - First online game I really played. Played hardcore.
3. Ratchet and Clank UYA - Played this game online and was on a few top 10 leaderboards and was in some top 10 clans. Played until the game died.

Post what games have caused you to lose years of your life.

#2 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:12 PM

Pokemon, of course. Spent days completing my pokedex, and then taking all the pokemon to lvl 100...

#3 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:13 PM

neopets, the sims, cafeworld.

this is so poor....

#4 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:25 PM

In terms of xbox:

Originally any of the Halos, then I moved onto Call of Duty, now I'm just playing NHL 11. Don't get me wrong, these aren't phases; moved away from Halo to play with friends on CoD then CoD got boring so I'm sticking to NHL.

Looking forward to Skyrim though.

#5 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:33 PM

1. Halo 3 - Literally have played thousands of games. Had 50s on every account besides my main which was stuck. Played in clans and competitively for a long time.

When you say competitively, have you ever been to an event? Like MLG, or anything smaller like NGL or TGN?

I have spent god knows how much of my life playing halo 2, halo 3, and halo reach

Those have been pretty much the only games I have ever owned. I still actively participate in tournaments on the national scale, primarily with MLG but some smaller venues here and there when time permits.

#6 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:40 PM

Hmm...

Wow
Diablo 2
Warcraft 3
Street Fighter 4

:p Only games that I've played for 2+ years.

#7 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:44 PM

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

God knows how times I've replayed and completed both of these games since both of them have been released.

#8 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:47 PM

Oblivion.... obviously. :p

Hundreds and hundreds of hours in this game...probably more like 1000 hours.

Edited by Joanna, 02 August 2011 - 02:48 PM.

#9 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:48 PM

neopets, the sims, cafeworld.

this is so poor....

I totally forgot about Neopets ironically :p

In terms of xbox:

Originally any of the Halos, then I moved onto Call of Duty, now I'm just playing NHL 11. Don't get me wrong, these aren't phases; moved away from Halo to play with friends on CoD then CoD got boring so I'm sticking to NHL.

Looking forward to Skyrim though.

I've played a fair bit of CoD as well. Love the game :p

When you say competitively, have you ever been to an event? Like MLG, or anything smaller like NGL or TGN?

I have spent god knows how much of my life playing halo 2, halo 3, and halo reach

Those have been pretty much the only games I have ever owned. I still actively participate in tournaments on the national scale, primarily with MLG but some smaller venues here and there when time permits.

I never could get to an event with my team because two were from Illinois and only one could fly in. I played some FFA shit around here though.
However, we played tons of GB and played online with the lot of the GB try hard stars and the pros who matched up in MLG at 46-50.

What team are you on right now?

#10 Zeer

Zeer
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:44 PM

Oh man Oblivion definitely (I <3 Argonians :D) and WoW (Though I quit in december, it'll never come off the list of games I've sunk the highest percentage of my life into). For console games, Super Mario RPG, Zelda: LttP, OoT, and MM...

#11 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:09 PM

I totally forgot about Neopets ironically :p

I've played a fair bit of CoD as well. Love the game :p

I never could get to an event with my team because two were from Illinois and only one could fly in. I played some FFA shit around here though.
However, we played tons of GB and played online with the lot of the GB try hard stars and the pros who matched up in MLG at 46-50.

What team are you on right now?

I've never made it out of AM bracket; the best I have ever done is Losers Round 5 (which is like Top 64 maybe, and you don't get points unless you are in the Top 48).

I attended MLG Columbus in June and I am going to Raleigh at the end of this month, and likely Orlando in October. I have been to around 6-7 events, maybe more. They are fun and I love going.

Edited by talbs, 02 August 2011 - 06:10 PM.

#12 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:13 PM

Pokemon (all the RPGs + the stadium/colloseum type ones)
Final Fantasy (1-10)
Starcraft
Diablo 2
Neopets

At the moment, I'd say neopets is the most played though due to uni hours.

#13 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:47 PM

1)Wow
2)Oblivion
3)Monster Hunter

#14 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:13 PM

I've never made it out of AM bracket; the best I have ever done is Losers Round 5 (which is like Top 64 maybe, and you don't get points unless you are in the Top 48).

I attended MLG Columbus in June and I am going to Raleigh at the end of this month, and likely Orlando in October. I have been to around 6-7 events, maybe more. They are fun and I love going.

LR5 isn't that bad considering.
The closest I ever got was Meadowlands for H3 which I really would have loved to go to.

I don't play Reach often enough to even bother competing :(

#15 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:13 PM

LR5 isn't that bad considering.
The closest I ever got was Meadowlands for H3 which I really would have loved to go to.

I don't play Reach often enough to even bother competing :(

H2 was my favorite and always will be. I attended Charlotte in 2007 for Halo 2.

I put a lot of time into H3 as well and attended Columbus, Meadowlands, Nashville, Raleigh, and Columbus.

And so far for reach I have attended Columbus, and as I said earlier, Raleigh this season is a definite and Orlando is a possibility. I love MLG and the atmosphere at the events. Traveling to them and the overall experience is one of my favorite things to do. I don't think I will ever beat my highest placing though, because I don't put nearly the time into it as I used to.

#16 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:14 PM

1)world of warcraft -nothing tops this one..
2) warcraft 3
3) starcraft 2

#17 Epidote

Epidote
  • 294 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:17 PM

Way too much modern warfare 2. i could never get into halo cause every time I tried multiplayer there was always someone in the game ruining the fun.

#18 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:58 AM

WoW
neopets
LoL

..... puzzle pirates

#19 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:05 AM

1: World of Warcraft
2: World of Warcraft : Burning Crusades
3: World of Warcraft : Wrath of the Lich King
4: World of Warcraft : cataclysm

Give me my life back, fuck.

#20 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:50 AM

No particular order, really.
1. Age of Empires
2. Neopets
3. Counter Strike

goddamn, I need to start playing more games again .

#21 SamTheMan

SamTheMan
  • 181 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:53 AM

On the computer: Runescape
On any console: Just Cause 2
On any handheld: Pokemon Ruby :D

#22 YaniiMarie

YaniiMarie
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:02 PM

Lets see...Halo, Halo 3, COD: MW, COD: MW2, Ghost Recon, the Sims (basically every single one available), Pokemon (on GBA), and if I considered Neopets a "video game" then it'd be at the top of my list xD

#23 Ninjyman

Ninjyman
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:04 PM

1)Neopets
2)Florensia
3)FF13
4)Pokemon
xD

#24 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:07 PM

Kingdom Hearts, Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Animal Crossing are the big ones.

#25 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:08 PM

I don't understand how people can play Kingdom Hearts for that long. I did not enjoy that game >_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users