Quantcast

Photo

What video games have you spent the most time playing?

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#51 Skyscrape

Skyscrape
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:00 PM

OHMYGODWEHAVETHESAMETASTE
P3P is the best game for PSP I have ever played.
FFXII i played for 200+ hours, mostly cause Yiazmat was being a frekaing a-hole
For KH1, the only reason I could see you playing for such a long time would be training and practicing to defeat Sephiroth. Otherwise, playing for that long a time would be pretty pointless.

Awesome! *highfives*
I know, right? A lot of people I know never even heard of the Persona series until I recommended they play P3P, I lent it out to a gazillion people, and every single one of them loved it :o I'm playing through again right now, trying to max out all my social links XD

#52 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:35 AM

Yea. I'm playing P3P again (if I didn't mention it before). I'm replaying my old data on hard mode, and a;ldksja;sd. It's uber fun. I've pretty much spent the last two days in bed playing it.

I'm playing through again right now, trying to max out all my social links XD

Same. ^_^ I've found It's much easier with clear data, since then you don't have to go around trying to max your academics/charm and courage. xDD (although you probably knew that~)

#53 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:48 PM

Same. ^_^ I've found It's much easier with clear data, since then you don't have to go around trying to max your academics/charm and courage. xDD (although you probably knew that~)

It's so much easier to the point where it's no fun unless you have social links left to work on.

Armageddon + Victory Cry is disgustingly overpowered, which is why I'm glad they removed it from P4.

Awesome! *highfives*
I know, right? A lot of people I know never even heard of the Persona series until I recommended they play P3P, I lent it out to a gazillion people, and every single one of them loved it :o I'm playing through again right now, trying to max out all my social links XD

If you liked the Persona series, branch out and play the other SMT games, they're a lot of fun.

Edited by Elindoril, 14 August 2011 - 12:49 PM.

#54 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:00 PM

Pokemon for sure. I have 400 hours logged into platinum alone... thats not even half compared to what I have on Blue, Red and Yellow

Fallout 3. somewhere around 300 hours logged in through multiple play throughs

Mischief Makers, like 1000 hours put in x__x well from the month it released... its a 64 game so not too impressive

Starfox 64. I played this so much I wore out 2 cartages and I still play on an emulator

Mario Kart double dash. I cant even name how many times I restarted and unlocked everything out of boredom

Dragon Age Origins. My current addiction.

Soul calibur 2, Still trying to beat everything.

that about sums up my top few. i'll add more later if I think of any XD

#55 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:02 PM

1) Neopets
2) Warcraft III
3) Starcraft

#56 KnitsFire

KnitsFire
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:41 PM

Neopets, COD, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, you name it, ive probably wasted time playing it

#57 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:46 PM

The universes of Pokemon and Final Fantasy have stolen many, many moons from my life. Fortunately, I have less time and interest to invest in video games as time goes on.

#58 3104558

• 21 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:13 PM

Neopets and Borderlands. Woot!

#59 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:51 AM

What games have you wasted the most of your life on?

For me, it's probably something like this:

1. Halo 3 - Literally have played thousands of games. Had 50s on every account besides my main which was stuck. Played in clans and competitively for a long time.
2. Socom 2 - First online game I really played. Played hardcore.
3. Ratchet and Clank UYA - Played this game online and was on a few top 10 leaderboards and was in some top 10 clans. Played until the game died.

Post what games have caused you to lose years of your life.

Hey right on! 50's in halo 3 were a real feat. I got to 43 before I started playing mw2...

According to bungie.net I've logged 14 days in total on halo reach. God damn, that's actually pretty disappointing =/

#60 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:17 AM

i playing "super street fighter 4 AE" on my ps3 daily.

#61 Ellipses

Ellipses
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:26 AM

Pokemon (all the RPGs + the stadium/colloseum type ones)
Final Fantasy (1-10)
Starcraft
Diablo 2
Neopets

At the moment, I'd say neopets is the most played though due to uni hours.

Haha. Final Fantasy 10 was my personal favorite. That was the one game that made me try the other final fantasy ganes. I spent so much time on that back when it first came out, I remember I tried to get all the final weapons with the upgrades - which basically mean't you had to do some incredibly difficult tasks. But overall, I replayed it alot cause I LOVED the story.

#62 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:33 AM

1. Pokemon (Every game pre-DS beaten at least 5x)
2. Final Fantasy Tactics (6 playthroughs)
3. Anything with Mario in the title. (Super Mario World, about 7x, Super Mario Bros, uncountable, Dr. Mario: Waaay too much. Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, 3x, etc.)

#63 Epidote

Epidote
  • 294 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:05 AM

Neopets and Borderlands. Woot!

Oh man, Borderlands is an awesome game! But I feel you can only play it so much. Doesnt take that long to beat all the quests and level up your character all the way. Theyre coming out with a borderlands 2 though!

#64 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:06 AM

Hey right on! 50's in halo 3 were a real feat. I got to 43 before I started playing mw2...

According to bungie.net I've logged 14 days in total on halo reach. God damn, that's actually pretty disappointing =/

50s weren't a feat!
Just run 4s with a good team and you can get them easily. Especially if you have someone on the team with a shitty record :p

I'm not a big reach fan :/

#65 ohOwl

ohOwl
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:13 AM

if neopets counts, then it's the game i've spent the longest time playing.
i played WoW for a couple years, but have long since quit.
although i'm an extremely casual gamer, i've logged a few hundred hours in TF2.
and i definitely love my pokemon.
lately, i've been playing fallout: new vegas. fun times. <:

Edited by ohOwl, 25 August 2011 - 10:14 AM.

#66 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:22 AM

50s weren't a feat!
Just run 4s with a good team and you can get them easily. Especially if you have someone on the team with a shitty record :p

I'm not a big reach fan :/

True. But I never did that. I ended up getting my 43 in lone wolves and a 41 in team slayer just going in with random team mates.

What don't you like about reach?

#67 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

True. But I never did that. I ended up getting my 43 in lone wolves and a 41 in team slayer just going in with random team mates.

What don't you like about reach?

It's not that I don't like it; I just like it way less than I liked H3.
I miss the BR.

#68 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:40 PM

Any game on this list could be my top. I'm not sure on hours committed to each.

1. SOCOM II- Played online hardcore. Did the gamebattles, got involved in clans, did all that shit. Then got into glitching because it was fun going wherever the hell I wanted on a map.
2. TF2
3. AoE2:AoK
4. Runescape- Yes, I got addicted in middle school
5. L4D (This is probably the lowest on the list...)

Oh shit! And BF1942. <3

#69 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:12 PM

It's not that I don't like it; I just like it way less than I liked H3.
I miss the BR.

Yeh the BR was pretty bad ass. But I learned to like reach. Multiplayer wise there aren't huge differences between the 2.

#70 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:18 PM

Yeh the BR was pretty bad ass. But I learned to like reach. Multiplayer wise there aren't huge differences between the 2.

There are so :p

The powerups change a lot of the play dynamics.

#71 Cubic

Cubic

• 71 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:47 PM

Oblivion - At least 10 days spread over a few characters. Easily my favorite RPG this gen.

Call of Duty 4 - This is probably more time than Oblivion, I think I was around 12 days in multiplayer alone last I checked. Played nonstop for the first few months it was out.

Pokemon - I got no set time on this one, I'm sure it's over 1000 hours though. Red and Silver were all I played back in the day.

#72 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:02 PM

Starcraft 2, 800+ league wins...probably infinitely more losses.

#73 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:03 PM

Starcraft 2, 800+ league wins...probably infinitely more losses.

What league? (1v1 that is)

Do you play any customs?

#74 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:51 PM

What league? (1v1 that is)

Do you play any customs?

I haven't done any 1v1s this season. During season one I dropped to bronze from plat to portrait farm, last season I got bored and start trying to get back up to plat again, my mmr is about a mid-high plat level (maaaaybe low diamond). Lately I've been messing around with zerg in team league.

I play some customs, I'm pretty good at monobattle (macro-->win), I've played fastest (got tired of all the douches who mass void ray), and quite a lot other ones like phantoms or d-strike.

#75 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:00 PM

There are so :p

The powerups change a lot of the play dynamics.

I think you get used to it pretty quickly. And the nicer playlists take out the more unbalanced power ups. Arena for example has only sprint, jet packs and hologram(but it's not really much of a power up). Other than that I think there's isn't much of a difference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users