Photo

Score Sender + Proxies??

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 dinuka

dinuka
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:50 PM

does anyone know how to connect a proxy with the Score sender in Neocodex manager??
i got everything working and when i open the manager it comes as a error??
any ideas??

#2 weaboo

weaboo
  • 218 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:30 PM

Please PM or let me know if this gets answered, Thanks. ^__^

#3 dinuka

dinuka
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:21 PM

anyone????

#4 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:04 PM

I don't know what you want exactly, if you open the manager and you can't log in/error either reinstall it or something is wrong either with your net or neocodex and you cant log in.

If you want a proxy for the Score Sender, run the score sender, click settings->web settngs->check use a proxy and put in your proxy.

Hope that is what you meant.

#5 dinuka

dinuka
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:57 AM

I don't know what you want exactly, if you open the manager and you can't log in/error either reinstall it or something is wrong either with your net or neocodex and you cant log in.

If you want a proxy for the Score Sender, run the score sender, click settings->web settngs->check use a proxy and put in your proxy.

Hope that is what you meant.

well i know that but when i put a proxy in the web settings it gives me a error

#6 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:36 AM

Any more details? Hard to help you when you just say an error.

#7 dinuka

dinuka
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:04 PM

does my internet (Chrome,Firefox, etc) have to connected to the proxy or could i just connect to a proxy with Setting> Web Settings> Proxy ??

Edited by dinuka, 05 August 2011 - 09:04 PM.

#8 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:18 PM

Setting> Web Settings> Proxy

#9 mitchdevano

mitchdevano
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:24 AM

From what I have been doing so far I do believe just entering a proxy via the websettings on the scoresender client. I don't think you need to enter the proxy into chrome or firefox. Perhaps there is an error with the port you are entering?
Why not try entering a new proxy and if the problem consists go ahead and post whatever information you can and I would be more than happy to assist you in anyway I can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users