NeopetsTools Firefox Extensions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
258 replies to this topic

#76 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

err... i just want to ask how this works for punchbag bob? i had no trouble running the program tested it against the mootix king (my pet lost) so i know it works. but for the punchbag bob, i left it on for about 3 hours or so but it havent finish yet. the loading information says its batling hard... am i just supposed to wait for the pop up that says i defeated punchbag bob? or has the program frozen on me?

Three hours is almost certainly too much, my pet can beat him in 10 minutes with no strength boost and dual Scarab Rings, unless you're using a weapon that does like 1 icon, it's probably frozen.

#77 DanPh

DanPh
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

i used a scarab ring and a slime mega buster... uhmm.. wait ill check again...

edit: still not woking for punchbag bob. i dunno what im doing wrong. my pet is well fed and has max hitpoints. will have to wait for a while to try again coz the BD's under maintenance every first of the month...

Edited by DanPh, 30 April 2012 - 11:00 PM.

#78 ryanthecute

ryanthecute
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:32 PM

i used a scarab ring and a slime mega buster... uhmm.. wait ill check again...

edit: still not woking for punchbag bob. i dunno what im doing wrong. my pet is well fed and has max hitpoints. will have to wait for a while to try again coz the BD's under maintenance every first of the month...

Has it worked for you?

#79 DanPh

DanPh
  • 114 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:38 AM

nah.. i just manually beat up bob.. lol..

#80 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:33 PM

how does the edna quester price items?

#81 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:26 AM

how does the edna quester price items?

Shop Wizard.

#82 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:41 AM

Okay. I'm running into issues where it will overestimate the cost of a quest and won't complete it if my max limit is reasonably low. I ended up having to set it to 30k just so it will complete a quest that costs 4k total. It's very useful in general though.

#83 Flocka

Flocka
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

I cannot get the Edna Quester to even function. I have it installed, but it is not showing anything when it is Enabled (the checkmark) and im on The edna page.

#84 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:24 PM

I cannot get the Edna Quester to even function. I have it installed, but it is not showing anything when it is Enabled (the checkmark) and im on The edna page.

what checkmark? have you tried pushing view log? as long as it says end witchery, then it should be going. you don't have to be on the edna page either. it allows you to browse the site while you have it running

#85 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:34 PM

I can confirm that the AutoBattler works for Punchbag Bob... I just used it.

I'm also resuming development on a few things over the summer. Be happy.

Updated with Packrat Autobuyer.

#86 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

Sweet! Cheers for the Packrat buyer mate. Will come in very handy indeed.

#87 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

Packrat here I come!

Great job Sweeney!

#88 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

I'm having issues with the Packrat buyer with Firefox 13.0.1.

I'm logged in, have over 100k on hand, have loaded the list, have an empty inventory, and my SDB is unpinned. Whenever I click "Start Shopping" it just freezes on "Beginning Shopping." and does not change at all. I've tried multiple times now, on two different accounts, and always get the same result. Any suggestions?

Edited by Neoquest, 23 June 2012 - 06:06 PM.

#89 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:12 PM

Whenever I click "Start Shopping" it just freezes on "Beginning Shopping

Same problem here. I've also tried my main and my side, both do the same thing. (logged in, over 30k on hand and inventory is empty, and I unpinned my SDB). I'm on a mac with FF, if that does anything

#90 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:15 AM

I'm running it on 13.0.1 right now with no issues.
Please PM me the source code of your Safety Deposit Box.

Updated with a slightly tweaked cdxRat.

#91 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:55 AM

The new version that you uploaded is working perfectly for me now :)
Nice work Sweeney.

May I suggest that you go through the SDB page by page at the beginning of the buying, and populate a list with the items already in there? It would save a page load when buying each item.
I've also noticed that sometimes you search the shop wizard multiple times (or at least, that's what I gathered by the "Status: Searching for Item Name (x)") Why is this? Surely, you wouldn't save much NP by searching multiple times, and it will result in getting a Wiz ban much more quickly.

Edited by Neoquest, 24 June 2012 - 10:59 AM.

#92 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

May I suggest that you go through the SDB page by page at the beginning of the buying, and populate a list with the items already in there? It would save a page load when buying each item.
I've also noticed that sometimes you search the shop wizard multiple times (or at least, that's what I gathered by the "Status: Searching for Item Name (x)") Why is this? Surely, you wouldn't save much NP by searching multiple times, and it will result in getting a Wiz ban much more quickly.

Glad it's working ^^
Some credit to UmbreonQueen who helped me test and sent me source HTML.

Checking item by item is an easy way of making sure that the deposit action didn't fail for some reason. I'm also lazy and can't be bothered to change it :p
Multiple searches are to save np. Not a lot, as you say, but every little helps. If it finds a 1np shop, it doesn't search any more. Also, this bot doesn't go nearly fast enough to get wiz banned ^_^

#93 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:08 AM

Kaboom. NeoQuest I Autotrainer.

#94 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:40 AM

Thanks for the two new extensions mate ;) Top work!

#95 Senrath

Senrath
  • 305 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:47 AM

I finally got packrat on my main thanks to this. I was too lazy to do it before. Thanks.

#96 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

Pretty cool. :D Thanks Sweeney. FF extensions were something we were lacking I think.

#97 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:33 PM

cdxRubbish is released!

Hope it all works ok for you's lot :p

#98 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:00 PM

Load the extension into Firefox and it doesn't open the secondary tab that it's supposed to work in. Any way to bring this up manually or did I fuck up somewhere?

#99 Bummer

Bummer
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:35 PM

Thanks for these awesome extensions! I didn't know there's one for 1p BD :)

I tried the rubbish one but it seems it's not working. I loaded the ext. Clicked Reload List. Then after I click Begin Collecting, new tab came up, did a quickstock, went to SW, searched for Toy Sailboat, and that's it. It doesn't buy the items. I might be doing it wrong.

figured it out. I disabled my Premium toolbar :) Thanks!!!

#100 Senrath

Senrath
  • 305 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:36 PM

Would it be possible to have an option to stop the program and give an alert on Faerie Quests, instead of abandoning them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users