Photo

7 Billion

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:58 AM

World population. It is pretty close to 7 Billion.

As of 11:57 a.m. Eastern Time there is 6,954,419,315 people in the world

This site shows the population (grows by the second):
http://www.census.go.../international/

#2 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:00 AM

I blame the Chinese

#3 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:01 AM

I blame the Chinese

Black people tend to have tons of kids too.

#4 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:05 AM

Black people tend to have tons of kids too.

Yeah but I can't say that because I'm not black. I'm not Chinese either, but I don't fear them

#5 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:09 AM

Yeah but I can't say that because I'm not black. I'm not Chinese either, but I don't fear them

Preach sister!

Anyone wanna estimate when we get to 7 Billion?

I say maybe beginning of October? If not Mid-End September.

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:14 AM

I say maybe beginning of October? If not Mid-End September.

The 16th of November. Although it's impossible to be 100% accurate on world population so it's impossible to actually say which day it happens.

#7 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:17 AM

September 11th

#8 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:18 AM

March 15th of 2012....

They have forecasts right on that same website.

#9 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:23 AM

March 15th of 2012....

They have forecasts right on that same website.

Oh shucks.

The 16th of November. Although it's impossible to be 100% accurate on world population so it's impossible to actually say which day it happens.

True. Hobo's do not get counted in World Population. We might've already hit 7 Billion.

#10 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:19 AM

December 12th 2012

#11 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:26 AM

By this logic I have to blame the white people :(

#12 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:32 AM

The white people to always 'tend' to end up having Quintuplets, Sextuplets, Twins, etc by accident :whistling:

Btw, I am Black mixed with Indian, Irish, and Italian.

Grandma is Indian on Mom's side, Grandpa is Italian on Dad's side, and Great Grandpa is Irish. Diverse Families FTW.

#13 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:35 AM

Everything is the fault of white people. Such as the birth of Sarah palin

#14 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:36 AM

Hitler, Sarah Palin, Lindsey Lohan, George Bush, Santa, Tooth Fairy. It's like they purposely create something big then years later we find out they are either fake, or not what they were presented as :unsure:

#15 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:39 AM

Hitler, Sarah Palin, Lindsey Lohan, George Bush, Santa, Tooth Fairy. It's like they purposely create something big then years later we find out they are either fake, or not what they were presented as :unsure:

I think it's funny that you use politicians because you and I both know you aren't nearly intelligent enough to understand any issues other than those in reality TV.

#16 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Well in that case I blame the black population for creating Obama.

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist.

#17 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

But Bog :(
You guys made all of our technology, so our misuse is your fault :(

#18 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:47 AM

But Bog :(
You guys made all of our technology, so our misuse is your fault :(

Oh crap, are you saying that Sarah palin is a functionally retarded robot? :o

#19 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:14 PM

I think it's funny that you use politicians because you and I both know you aren't nearly intelligent enough to understand any issues other than those in reality TV.

Preach baby! <X3

Posted Image

Oh crap, are you saying that Sarah palin is a functionally retarded robot? :o

We both know the answer to that.

Edited by MsTrollnisha, 09 August 2011 - 09:48 AM.

#20 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:30 PM

I think I read somewhere # 7,000,000,000 will be an indian born in october.

#21 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:08 PM

I think I read somewhere # 7,000,000,000 will be an indian born in october.

:nono:
Probably gonna be a Black Kid from America or Africa.

#22 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:25 PM

:nono:
Probably gonna be a Black Kid from America or Africa.

Technically anything is possible, it is impossible to predict the birth of the 7,000,000,000 human being for several reasons. Firstly if we consider deaths that number has easily been passed already, secondly like someone mentioned above (roughly) the numbers are estimated and people like the homeless are not added in. Thirdly and most importantly unless if there is a human being that knows the exact amount of pregnant ladies there are and when they will EXACTLY have birth, it is simply possible to know. Throwing out an educated guess though the indian population is easily the largest growing population and will eventually (not much longer) pass China in the worlds largest population, the whole population of the continent of Africa and the US are frighteningly close to that of India, if we assume that there are more emigrated indians around the world and the simple fact that the US does not contain 100% black population and nor does Africa; it just makes sense to guess it would be an indian. Hindu or muslim though is the real guess.

#23 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

Technically anything is possible, it is impossible to predict the birth of the 7,000,000,000 human being for several reasons. Firstly if we consider deaths that number has easily been passed already, secondly like someone mentioned above (roughly) the numbers are estimated and people like the homeless are not added in. Thirdly and most importantly unless if there is a human being that knows the exact amount of pregnant ladies there are and when they will EXACTLY have birth, it is simply possible to know. Throwing out an educated guess though the indian population is easily the largest growing population and will eventually (not much longer) pass China in the worlds largest population, the whole population of the continent of Africa and the US are frighteningly close to that of India, if we assume that there are more emigrated indians around the world and the simple fact that the US does not contain 100% black population and nor does Africa; it just makes sense to guess it would be an indian. Hindu or muslim though is the real guess.

<_<
I still think a Black Baby will be #7 Billion.

BUT, you are true. Only 50 million more people needed to hit 7 Billion, BUT I can easily see 50 Million Homeless people. 50 Million divided by the 196 countries equaled 255,102 people per country have to be homeless. CONSIDERING the top 2 most populated countries have almost half the world's population, that easily makes it 127,551 people per country. I could definitely see 7 Billion hit.

http://en.wikipedia....s_by_population

Most sites say 196 countries, BUT according to that link there 225 OFFICIAL Countries AND Territories that are counted with population. That lowers the number of homeless people per country needed, which makes it even more believable.

#24 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:00 PM

I blame the Chinese

I blame my parents too

#25 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:19 PM

I blame the Indians. Any country that can breed with such vigor that they increase their population by over a million in just one month terrifies me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users