Photo

My accounts just got frozen. Yep.

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:30 AM

All that hard work is gone in a second. I tried neocodex's abrosia. Bad bad mistake. I was also very careful with it too. It's shocking.

#2 Debbie

Debbie
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:35 AM

I've been using it for months, and I've never had an account frozen...

You should have just used it on a shell

#3 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:43 AM

:( I didn't even use it that much on my main. This is just so sad. Do neopets give account back?

#4 Debbie

Debbie
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:44 AM

Not if you've been caught cheating on it...

#5 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:18 AM

what settings did you use? default settings shouldnt get you frozen. in fact .at all.

#6 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:21 AM

What was the reason for your ban?

#7 mysterybat

mysterybat
  • 305 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:29 AM

have used Abrosia for couple of months

got frozen everytime in Magic (within days)
and as I didn't use proxy,that is a chain frozen

when I use slow but safe settings ,even I use same IP with multiple accounts to AB ,never get frozen yet

but I still got frozen for wrong reasons ,like game cheating ,selling nps ,possibly got scammed ,etc

so decide to quit the game for one year ...

and if your account is frozen for ABing or game cheating ,it is 99% that you won't be able to get back your account ,useless to send ticket

Edited by mysterybat, 17 August 2011 - 03:31 AM.

#8 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:36 AM

Yep... the one where i was restocking said "unknown reason", and then 2 minutes later my main was frozen for game cheating. My settings were just fine... Although I wanted game trophies so I sent scores ACCEPTABLE, not any less or more than the gold trophy winners. I've been playing neopts for 8 years and all my accounts got frozen. Lol. Can't believe this one did though. I was so getting used to it. damn neopets. Cheating SHOULD BE OKAY. Since it's a pain in the pass to earn money without it.

#9 mysterybat

mysterybat
  • 305 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:01 AM

then I don't think you would be able to get back your account

I never dare enough to use SSer for game trophies as I have heard many people got frozen for just careless mistakes or some other reasons

if I want game trophies,I would choose legit game services

Anyway, good luck rebuilding

#10 Mai

Mai
  • 96 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:09 AM

Yep... the one where i was restocking said "unknown reason", and then 2 minutes later my main was frozen for game cheating. My settings were just fine... Although I wanted game trophies so I sent scores ACCEPTABLE, not any less or more than the gold trophy winners. I've been playing neopts for 8 years and all my accounts got frozen. Lol. Can't believe this one did though. I was so getting used to it. damn neopets. Cheating SHOULD BE OKAY. Since it's a pain in the pass to earn money without it.

Did you get your SS scores reviewed?

And about cheating... you can read everywhere that there is a risk.

#11 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:12 AM

Probably the scoresending that got you frozen.

#12 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:40 AM

Did you get your SS scores reviewed?

And about cheating... you can read everywhere that there is a risk.

Reviewed? Neopets team sent me a message saying they reviewed and accepted ONE of my scores but the others showed up directly on the high score page

#13 ImFromTheProjects

ImFromTheProjects
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:02 AM

reading this is making me scared to use the programs.... :(

#14 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:09 AM

What were your abrosia settings?

reading this is making me scared to use the programs.... :(

The default settings are safe. As long as you dont AB for hours on end, you'll be fine.

#15 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:11 AM

What were your abrosia settings?

The default settings are safe. As long as you dont AB for hours on end, you'll be fine.

They were 3 secs - 7secs refresh
1.1- ....

#16 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:43 AM

What shops did you AB in?

#17 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:45 AM

my main was frozen for game cheating.

the others showed up directly on the high score page

You got frozen for scoresending. Not using Abrosia. It's probably 100% your fault.

They were 3 secs - 7secs refresh
1.1- ....

This is irrelevant. You would have been frozen for autobuying or using a cheat program if you were frozen for Abrosia.

#18 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:50 AM

I ABed in magic shop

@jrcboy, I didn't use score sending on the second account i was frozen I was just ABing with the stats I mentioned. Maybe neopets team chain froze me.

#19 mysterybat

mysterybat
  • 305 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:57 AM

that must be a chain frozen if you don't use proxy

your Abrosia setting is nearly impossible to get you frozen ...

#20 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:23 AM

Lol, Magic is the most risky shop to AB in; and use proxy next time.

Though still, I know it's hard to lose somthing you worked hard on :/ I lost my mains too, but at least now you learned your mistake, and now you have nothing to lose :p

Edited by zlpqlz, 17 August 2011 - 07:25 AM.

#21 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:54 AM

don't feel bad I lost my first account a few years back which would be over the 10 year in age mark.

#22 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:56 AM

I agree with jcrboy, you didn't get frozen for ABing, you got frozen for scoresending. NEVER scoresend for trophies or avatars. EVER. SSing is really only partially safe for sending a lot of scores without having to sit there yourself. Use AoB for avatars and trophies.

#23 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:58 AM

whats aob?

#24 CmndrNim

CmndrNim
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:59 AM

Please go read the guides posted before you do anything again regarding SS or Abrosia. It seems that you came looking for a fast way to get neopoints and didn't even stop to think of any of the consequences that would occur. If you were so concerned with losing your account you should have done your research before hand, like many of the rest of us.

#25 Kiss

Kiss
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:09 AM

I've AFed, SSed, and AoBed on my main for avatars and trophies, and I'm not frozen. I ABed a couple of times with default settings, too (but never in Magic Shop).

whats aob?

This alone tells me that you deserved to get frozen.

Edited by kiss, 17 August 2011 - 10:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users