Quantcast

Photo

How do people Have more than ONE Draik or Krawk?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 ImFromTheProjects

ImFromTheProjects
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:41 AM

I know that Draiks and Krawks are Limited Edition Pets and stuff. I know people trade for them etc. I just get discouraged when I look at my bank account aannnddd Whenever I see people with like 4 draiks and 4 krawks on an account.

Is there a special method to getting one of these pets? I play Key Quest and I suck at all the flash games. I try to save but I end up spending on things I want like a Royal PB and thet took me a long while to save up for.

Is there a way to get one of these precious pets with out spending years trying to save 13-16 million NPs?

#2 Robin

Robin
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:43 AM

Try out ABrosia? It can get you the money easily in a few weeks. I made 5m since I started ABrosia and I dont run it very often.

#3 Debbie

Debbie
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:46 AM

:D Get nice neofriends, like I did.. haha, they gifted me one for my birthday :)

#4 ImFromTheProjects

ImFromTheProjects
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:01 AM

Get nice neofriends, like I did.. haha, they gifted me one for my birthda
-------

no way! :/ lucky duck.

I tried Aborsia and it was really glitchy for me.. :( is there anything I can do to fix that, how safe is it ANNNDDD..how often and long do you run it for? thats the auto buyer right?

abrosia*

Oh wow! The new Program manager is the BOMB!!!!

Im runnin ambrosia now... Does it only buy good items?

#5 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:14 AM

if abrosia doesnt work for you, use neopoint generator every 26 hours. it should earn you 100k. with active playing of games etc, you should be able to afford is very soon =)

change your abrosia setting. i am sure there are plenty of guides over here at the forum which u can read.

#6 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:21 AM

Not more than one, but I have multiple UCs & a couple of 8-bits!

#7 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:12 AM

if abrosia doesnt work for you, use neopoint generator every 26 hours. it should earn you 100k. with active playing of games etc, you should be able to afford is very soon =)

change your abrosia setting. i am sure there are plenty of guides over here at the forum which u can read.

They are a normal member, so they will get 45k, but yeh its still good easy NP. I like to SS for money as well, its instant unlike waiting for people to buy from your shop. SSed for over a year without getting any of my shells frozen, so as long as you do it safely you can make millions in a month.

#8 ImFromTheProjects

ImFromTheProjects
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:22 AM

shell... meaning side account ?

where do I get a proxy? those work pretty well right?

#9 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:26 AM

shell... meaning side account ?

where do I get a proxy? those work pretty well right?

I say a side account is linked with your main using the same email. A shell is a account with a totally different email, preferably using a proxy.

Look up free proxies and use ones that are anonymous or better. You can also pay for proxies to ensure they always work.

#10 ImFromTheProjects

ImFromTheProjects
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:30 AM

all of my sides have different emails. the newest one should be ok right? it about 6 months old now. The guides are a bit confusing.. can you tell me you techniques is SSing?

your*

#11 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:47 AM

I create my own list from scratch. Play the games yourself first. Those which you can get 1000nps, play them and note the time it takes you, then just put a range around there. Also make sure your game score has a range. I like to have some that just miss the 1000np mark.

With those games that you can't get 1000np in, estimate how much longer you would think it takes to get them. Here you can look at other peoples list to get an idea, or use the points/second method. I personally use other people's list to get an idea. Ensure that you never send impossible scores, your mods are correct and don't make it on to the top 100 list.

So yeah, thats how I do it, it doesn't make heaps like some others, my list makes about 60k in a hour and half depending on the ratios of the month. But doing this on a couple of accounts ensure I have steady flow. Then I just transfer the NP to my main using my user shop, clearing the sales history afterwards. I never sell stuff at 99999, its just a random number between 70k-90k.

Hope that helps.

Edited by koobe, 17 August 2011 - 05:47 AM.

#12 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:15 AM

I need help with Abrosia... Please! Can someone write down exact settings that works well? I've been using it forever and couldn't grab or even dare to MISS an item! (not even in the food shop)

#13 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:29 AM

I need help with Abrosia... Please! Can someone write down exact settings that works well? I've been using it forever and couldn't grab or even dare to MISS an item! (not even in the food shop)

And by 'forever' you mean you've used it for less than one day.
Read this topic before you make a fool of yo'self.
Super System
If you're not going to be patient, then don't bother. Your greed and ignorance will get you frozen again.

#14 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:33 AM

And by 'forever' you mean you've used it for less than one day.
Read this topic before you make a fool of yo'self.
Super System
If you're not going to be patient, then don't bother. Your greed and ignorance will get you frozen again.

If nothing happens in 5 hours, in any shop, then something must be wrong. Why not ask for help to fix it?

#15 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:35 AM

If nothing happens in 5 hours, in any shop, then something must be wrong.

Must there?
It might just be that the shop isn't restocking, or other people are grabbing the items faster than you. I rarely use Abrosia, but when I do, it isn't unusual that I buy nothing.

#16 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:40 AM

Hmm... O.o
is that lady gaga?

#17 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:47 AM

Hmm... O.o
is that lady gaga?

It's Jo Calderone. Bud Light? This shit is undrinkable!
Posted Image

#18 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:12 AM

It's Jo Calderone. Bud Light? This shit is undrinkable!
Posted Image

Wow. Can't believe It took me a long time to figure all this jo and gaga up

#19 autrefois

autrefois
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:19 PM

very soon, as in 170 days.

Or you can have 170 proxies and 170 accounts and do it in one day.

#20 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:26 PM

very soon, as in 170 days.

Or you can have 170 proxies and 170 accounts and do it in one day.

And not being able to put them together for months :o
(unless you do it the sam day and prepare to be frozen the next day)

#21 Isca

Isca
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:01 AM

wow ive made more that 50 mil since i started using it a few months ago and i only run it like twice a week

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users