Current Avatar Goal?

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#1 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:29 AM

Which avatar are you working towards right now?

Mines is the plushie tycoon one. Getting pretty into it too, made an Excel spreadsheet and everything.

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:17 AM

My goal is MSPP and BGC (which is mostly a waiting game). I think I'll semi quit after I get those three and return when a plot starts.

Other than those two, the avatar I really want is the Lost Desert Stamp Avatar, but I have to wait really long for that one

#3 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:00 AM

I'm going for the big three as well. I'm also starting to get into kadding so that might be another one :p

#4 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:12 AM

im trying to get any really restarting from scratch, but MSPP is high on the list of wants!

#5 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:37 PM

Q___Q Need MSPP, SuAP, and the top 50 ones :((

#6 Runic

Runic
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:47 PM

I'd love to be lent MSPP, but I know that's not gonna be possible, not even on here.
Yet.
I'll work my way up in posts and gain more trader score. xD

On more realistic terms, I'd love to get the white Gruslen avvy. I think I have to age one for either 60 or 100 days. Can't remember. xD
And I've got all these great short story ideas for the NT; just haven't started anything.
I might end up commissioning with someone for a comic, and get the 10 published entries for the avatar that way. =)

Other than those two, the avatar I really want is the Lost Desert Stamp Avatar, but I have to wait really long for that one

I'm there with ya. D:

Edited by Runic, 20 August 2011 - 01:48 PM.

#7 Ratsalad

Ratsalad
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:04 PM

Game graveyard one and lever of doom...
I've been refreshing like crazy in the game graveyard and I just cant get it :angry:

#8 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:42 PM

That High Roller from the wheel that makes people like me rage.

#9 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:10 PM

Those high-np ones are waaaay out of my reach right now.
I'm focusing on the ones I can get, and the ones I can SS :p

Did any of you guys get the pet-related ones? Ones where you need to have a pet a certain color, or a petpet attached for a certain# of days.

#10 SamTheMan

SamTheMan
  • 181 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:53 PM

Those high-np ones are waaaay out of my reach right now.
I'm focusing on the ones I can get, and the ones I can SS :p

Did any of you guys get the pet-related ones? Ones where you need to have a pet a certain color, or a petpet attached for a certain# of days.

I think pet & petpet related ones are quite common.

#11 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:08 AM

Which avatar are you working towards right now?

Mines is the plushie tycoon one. Getting pretty into it too, made an Excel spreadsheet and everything.

Lol, you saved me with this post... completely forgot to fire the workers... but I made it in time, thank you!! :D

And my avatar goal would be... Math's Nightmare? It's the only one I think I'd have problems in getting

#12 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:39 AM

Currently I'd like to obtain WOE High Roller since I've already tried spinning the wheel so many times. I also still don't have several of the dailies avatars on my current account (such as Jester, Edna & Snowager -_-)
Might just go buy the HT Richest though lol
Not going to bother getting SuAP or MSPP for the time being because I don't like posting BS/begging on the AC board because my account is currently borderline.
I have all aged petpets on different accounts except Mazzew along with several avatar pets but haven't been bothered to transfer most of them to the main account yet, Runic-I can pound transfer lend a Gruslen pet if you want. Slorg/gruslen pets can be found quite frequently stuck in the pound.

#13 Zepar

Zepar
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:07 AM

IOM moehog ;_;

#14 SweetHoney

SweetHoney
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:59 PM

Meowy and Chokato. I have the collat for Chokato but with Meowy people just laugh at me even when I told them a had a voucher who lent me adam for free o.o

Edited by SweetHoney, 21 August 2011 - 03:59 PM.

#15 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:44 PM

Anyone use those avatar lending programs that Thedailyneopets has? Looks sorta tempting, but then i'd have to sign up and post in their forums too.
Oh the horror.

#16 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:25 PM

Anyone use those avatar lending programs that Thedailyneopets has? Looks sorta tempting, but then i'd have to sign up and post in their forums too.
Oh the horror.

I tried it but it turned out to be too much of a hassle, but if you're up for it then do it

#17 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:41 PM

Oh the horror.

I've used them. They work fine.

#18 Dreamz

Dreamz
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:46 PM

I'm try working on Chocolate, Korbat's Lab and Mynci Volleyball avatars.

Edited by Dreamz, 22 August 2011 - 10:47 PM.

#19 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:16 PM

I'm try working on Chocolate, Korbat's Lab and Mynci Volleyball avatars.

I think this is the right list for the Chocolate avatar, if not I must have it somewhere else

Attached Files

Edited by Jaws, 22 August 2011 - 11:16 PM.

#20 Dreamz

Dreamz
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:22 PM

I think this is the right list for the Chocolate avatar, if not I must have it somewhere else

Thanks for the list. I'm just not fast enough to buy it. I just missed one few minutes ago. Still thanks ^^

#21 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:30 PM

Thanks for the list. I'm just not fast enough to buy it. I just missed one few minutes ago. Still thanks ^^

No problem, but I managed to get the avatar on a side without even using the list, just running Abrosia with the basic non advanced member settings.
I guess it's all about luck :p

#22 Dreamz

Dreamz
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:07 AM

No problem, but I managed to get the avatar on a side without even using the list, just running Abrosia with the basic non advanced member settings.
I guess it's all about luck :p

Yup, definitely need luck. I tried with Abrosia before but I can't ab at specific shop. Guess I need to reach advanced member to try again with Abrosia if I still don't get it.

#23 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:06 AM

Yup, definitely need luck. I tried with Abrosia before but I can't ab at specific shop. Guess I need to reach advanced member to try again with Abrosia if I still don't get it.

You CAN AB in a single specific shop if you're non-advanced.
The thing you can't do is choose a # of shops to AB in. You probably just missed something on the settings page.

#24 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:08 AM

Chocolate is still very attainable with Basic Member settings imo; when I AB at Chocolate with default settings I seem to get quite a lot of buys. I would recommend maybe trying semi-legit restocking (ad-block) for the avatar if you want.

#25 Dreamz

Dreamz
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:30 PM

You CAN AB in a single specific shop if you're non-advanced.
The thing you can't do is choose a # of shops to AB in. You probably just missed something on the settings page.

I just figure it out I can ab in single shop using the manual list setting. I'm slow learner ^^;;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users