Current Avatar Goal?

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#76 Meercat

Meercat
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade!

• 7 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:29 PM

I'm currently working on my last Pet & Petpet avatars, I'm missing 6 total and I'm already ageing some of those.
Does Neocodex have a lending topic? The Avatar Chat irritates me. :)

#77 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:05 AM

I'm also after most of the Pet and Petpet avs :rolleyes: And also looking for a Chotako/ZDAP lender (who's willing to do it for free, of course~), but no luck with that so far..

#78 Silentqueen

Silentqueen
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:57 AM

I'm going for IQ or WL in January. I'll prolly try getting both. Just need the patience to find lenders.

#79 BeastBear

BeastBear
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:28 PM

I'm trying to get the NQ2 one legit!

#80 contour

contour
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:19 AM

having any stamp avy is a dream of mine. Particularly the Haunted Woods One.

#81 fimend

fimend
  • 170 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

I'm mostly going for the luck ones. I want the Bilge Dice Lucky Streak avatar so badly. I just finished packrat and Neodaq which were my two main goals for a while. I'm way too lazy to try and get lent MSPP, BGC, or SuAP. I see those people on the AC that have a board every single day and I'm so not up for that. I really only want the big three for my count because I find them kind of overrated to actually use on the boards. I prefer luck and game avatars.

#82 lluvia

lluvia
  • 162 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:03 PM

I just went crazy getting avatars today. XD

I'm trying to get as many as I can. Today I got
yes boy ice cream
snorkle snout
mutant graveyard of doom (yay for ReloadEvery)
Shapeshifter

Right now I'm currently trying:
scratchcards
plushie tycoon
wheels (except for WoE - I'll wait until I'm richer although I've had quite a bit of luck with nerkmids on the few times I spun XD)
grarrl keno
bilge dice (running this atm)

Thank goodness that I found out how to install/work the Program Manager on Linux (what I'm using to get on Neo since Neo is blocked on Windows - long story involving parents) today. Yay. :D Just got the shapeshifter one with that (I still have no idea how to use manual mode so I switched to auto. O.o)

Next:
chocolate and clothes shop - abrosia in a bit

yup. XD

#83 Haxed

Haxed
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:16 AM

the stock market one, takes so long buying 1000 stocks a day

#84 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:30 AM

KSON is currently at 797 so 1lot will put you at 797k. Should take at most 2 days.

#85 Burd

Burd
  • 274 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:53 AM

I'm not even going to try for bgc / etc

I'd be satisfied if I can just get that stupid lever of doom avatar before the year is up :/

#86 Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:40 PM

MSPP. I don't want BGC because I have no room for a Grarrl and I'm not willing to make it either lol. Right now I'm trying to get Meerca Henchmen but my weapons suck. =(

#87 atoast

atoast
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:51 AM

I really want the Apple Bobbing one - have been trying to get that for months. Also started buying stocks. I'm just sort of waiting on a bunch of random ones to work out for me right now - Wheel of Excitement, Lever of Doom, Coconut Shy... eventually I'll borrow the hard-to-get or expensive ones from TDN, and while I'm saving for a Maractite Paint Brush, I'll have enough np to put up collateral for the ZDAP and chokato card. Next on the list is to borrow for the pet and petpet avvies.

#88 Kenderson

Kenderson
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:53 PM

Im working on getting the kad feeder avatar. My other goal is the stock market avatar, which isn't too hard.

#89 Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

Got MSPP :D So now I want the Battle Faerie one, is it possible to get it figting inflatable balthazar?

Edited by Kraftwerk, 20 January 2012 - 10:27 PM.

#90 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:30 PM

Got MSPP :D So now I want the Battle Faerie one, is it possible to get it figting inflatable balthazar?

Yes it is possible to get it and in fact that is how most people do get it. First time I got it was during the the Maraquan War Plot but I have gotten it on several other accounts after defeating the Inflatable Balthazar. It is a low rate avatar so have some patience.

#91 Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:14 PM

Yes it is possible to get it and in fact that is how most people do get it. First time I got it was during the the Maraquan War Plot but I have gotten it on several other accounts after defeating the Inflatable Balthazar. It is a low rate avatar so have some patience.

Thanks!
I fought him like 50 times today and got bored :/ But I will keep trying, today I learned hot to use AoB so I got a ton of avatars too. :p

#92 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:18 PM

Thanks!
I fought him like 50 times today and got bored :/ But I will keep trying, today I learned hot to use AoB so I got a ton of avatars too. :p

I recommend fighting other opponents for two reasons:

Reason 1: This is just speculated but when the avatar was first released a lot of people noticed that it generally is given to players after defeating a higher level difficulty opponent. It IS a random avatar and so test results were inconclusive however I am inclined to believe this to be true. You will have better odds fighting the Chia Clown at getting that avatar than the Inflatable Balthazar... Again please take note that this is ONLY speculation.

Reason 2: The variety of opponents will help you become a better BDer and thus a better adversary to me. :)

#93 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:21 PM

I recommend fighting other opponents for two reasons:

Reason 1: This is just speculated but when the avatar was first released a lot of people noticed that it generally is given to players after defeating a higher level difficulty opponent. It IS a random avatar and so test results were inconclusive however I am inclined to believe this to be true. You will have better odds fighting the Chia Clown at getting that avatar than the Inflatable Balthazar... Again please take note that this is ONLY speculation.

Reason 2: The variety of opponents will help you become a better BDer and thus a better adversary to me. :)

I just got it about 10 minutes ago after fighting Inflatable Balthazar a grand total of 243 times and no other opponents, I was autobattling though, so effort wasn't really a factor :p

#94 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:22 PM

Thanks!

dont go overboard using AoB to get so many avatars in one go..... you WILL regret it

I managed to get the battle faerie avvie during TFR plot. When there was a glitch and you could win one fight and refresh at the win screen to get it haha (reload every was my friend then)

#95 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:24 PM

I just got it about 10 minutes ago after fighting Inflatable Balthazar a grand total of 243 times and no other opponents, I was autobattling though, so effort wasn't really a factor :p

Again the random factor destroys the probability, you COULD get it the very first battle. Rare but happens.

I am merely disappointed that is the only avatar of its kind like that for the Battledome. A guy version of the same thing would be nice.

If you are doing it manually I recommend doing it with a variety of 1p opponents so that you at the very least gain the experience of using the Battledome yourself and you will be a better 2p opponent because of it.

#96 Goose

Goose
  • 199 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

I'd love to get the 'big boys'. But mostly I'm trying to get some of the annoying random ones. :<

#97 Luella

Luella
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:27 PM

Trying so hard to get the 'Wheel of Extravagance' Avatar. It's the only wheel avatar I have yet to conquer. Those bastard random avatars.

#98 itsfrananne

itsfrananne
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:40 AM

currently a combination of meepit juice break and getting a SuAP lend :p

not had to pay for any lends so far so kinda hoping that I'll find a legit one..

hopes aren't that high though :p

#99 Sanity

Sanity
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:12 PM

Right now I am trying to get enough collateral together (go go Ambrosia) to get the MSPP and QFD. Also working on the more simple ones in the meantime on my newer acct which has become my main.

#100 chipmunk

chipmunk
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:50 AM

While dipping your head in the cold, murky, apple-filled water, you feel the belongings you were holding in your arms start to slip. *splash* Oh no! Not your Imposter Apple.

You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar

Yes!!! :yahoo:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users