Quantcast

Photo

Hello, Can anyone help me with birthday locked account?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tankard

Tankard
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:30 AM

Hi I saw this forum from google I ahve a really old account which I used to have as my main but i stopped playing with it but now when i come back it is birthday locked. I did not use my real birthday but would really like my account back. i have sent tickets to neopets help but they do not answer them. can anyone help me get my account back? thankyou

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:44 AM

Thread moved to Neopets General Chat since this isn't an introduction.

#3 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:49 AM

If you can prove that the account does actually belong to you (tell me what's in the SDB/Inventory/Neofriends etc) I can unlock it for you for a fee.

#4 Tankard

Tankard
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:59 AM

sorry for posting in the wrong place I have only joined today. Darkthrone yes i can prove that the account is mine. How much will it cost?

#5 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:06 AM

Check your PM's.

#6 RubberBand

RubberBand
  • 92 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:00 PM

OP this happened to me once (was an old gallery account made before the gallery function existed) and they eventually replied to my request and gave me access after I could tell them a number of details about the account (contents of SDB, bank balance etc)

If you can prove that the account does actually belong to you (tell me what's in the SDB/Inventory/Neofriends etc) I can unlock it for you for a fee.

Wow, that's handy. Can you do that for most/all accounts? I have one I've lost the pw for and the email is one I no longer have.

#7 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:28 PM

Yes it works on all accounts. Though if you've lost the email associated with the account and forgotten the password what use would the birthday be? O.o

#8 Shirwinator

Shirwinator
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:02 AM

wow thats really useful. unfortunately im in the same boat as rubber band

#9 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:52 AM

I had no idea that the birthday locks were back. This makes me glad that I logged into all my birthday-locked accounts while the locks were removed. Good luck, OP!

#10 Shirwinator

Shirwinator
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:32 PM

ive lost 3 accounts to the bloody birthday locks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users