Photo

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:08 AM

So I was checking the Avatar High Scores and realised those who were in the table (I only noticed the names for gold,silver,bronze trophy) were no longer in this month's table.

So it resets! :rolleyes:

My question is, what if I didn't make it into top 50, but into top 100, then the next month, if my score enters the top 50 range, would I still be in the high score table to get the AC avvie?

Thanks!

#2 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:58 AM

Scores reset during the first day of every month, so if you want to be in the top 50 you will have to send in an adequate score since it won't be in the High Score list next month.

#3 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:44 AM

Then what about the next next month?... if I'm already in the 51-100 ranking.....

#4 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:46 AM

Scores are erased at the end of every month. Which means your score is erased too.
Th only way you could move up the high score rankings without getting a higher score is if people above you get frozen or something.

#5 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:37 AM

Yes I'm aware of that, but those in the Avatar high score table are different people now, so I'm asking if we could only be listed on the table once?

Or more than once? Or only those receiving the trophy would not be listed?

Thanks for the replies though :)

#6 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:42 AM

what happens is that the 'regulars' at the top of the high score table only have to remove the usuki shop keeper (removes the avatar from their collection) and then redo it to be put back in their spot on the HST for that month. Theyre greedy bastards that dont like to share the glory of having a shitton of avvies and do it just to spite everyone else trying to achieve this goal. So you just have to hope that they forget to do it until the 2nd day of the month so you have half a chance at getting the avvie.

#7 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:44 AM

Oh I'm so sorry, I misread and thought you were talking about the high scores for a game.
And yeah, Strategist is right. People'll just lose an avatar and then gain another one, either through the emo Usuki, or the interchangable Royal Boy/Girl Korbat avatars.
You'll probably'll just have to get more avatars.

#8 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:54 AM

Oh I'm so sorry, I misread and thought you were talking about the high scores for a game.
And yeah, Strategist is right. People'll just lose an avatar and then gain another one, either through the emo Usuki, or the interchangable Royal Boy/Girl Korbat avatars.
You'll probably'll just have to get more avatars.

Sorry ^^, I misread it too, and that's pretty cool Strategist, I didn't know you could that / was possible

#9 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:46 AM

I know of someone with an avatar score of 348 (well, I just know that person's username actually) but he/she isn't listed in the HST 1-100 this month.

So does that mean that once you got the avatar trophy, you won't be listed anymore?

Sorry that I seem to be repeating my question, cos I'm afraid of not getting the AC avatar... ;)

Edited by DeSpacey, 03 September 2011 - 07:47 AM.

#10 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:59 AM

I know of someone with an avatar score of 348 (well, I just know that person's username actually) but he/she isn't listed in the HST 1-100 this month.

So does that mean that once you got the avatar trophy, you won't be listed anymore?

Sorry that I seem to be repeating my question, cos I'm afraid of not getting the AC avatar... ;)

I think it just means that he hasn't earned an avatar this month and so he isn't in the top 100, it's probably like what strategist said about the emo shop avatar, if this person did that simple trick he/she would be placed in the HS list since that would count as an avatar.
I'm not that into avatars but I'm guessing this would work as long as 348 is enough to be in the top 100

#11 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:03 AM

Oh!!! I think I got what you mean. You have to gain an avatar to be listed, is that it? :thumbsup:

#12 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:29 AM

Oh!!! I think I got what you mean. You have to gain an avatar to be listed, is that it? :thumbsup:

From what I understood, yes. ^^

#13 Fireball

Fireball
  • 236 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:30 AM

At the beginning of each month, all high score lists reset. For the Avatar High Score list that you are talking about, you need to gain an avatar on the 1st of the month (or any time throughout the month really) to be listed on the High Score Table. A lot of users try to get in the 1st-50th position of the HST to get the Collector Avatar. Others with higher avatar counts reset their avatar count with the Emo Usuki avatar to prevent others to get the avatar/trophy. If you were in the 51st position for September, you can retry in October by gaining a new avatar, or regaining the Emo Usuki avatar. The user that you're talking about with 348 avatars is probably just being kind to others and allowing them to get a trophy upgrade or the avatar. But to answer your question in a shorter form: Yes, you can be put on the Avatar High Score list again next month. You can gain avatars this month and move your way up to the 50th spot however. Good luck getting the avatar! ^_^

#14 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:14 AM

Thanks for all the answers! Now I feel motivated to continue collecting avatars. ^_^ (random ones are avoiding me for unknown reasons)

#15 Fireball

Fireball
  • 236 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:08 AM

No problem, if you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. Good luck once again on getting that avatar! ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users