Quantcast

Photo

Flash game speed adjusters? Can TNT detect them?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 QueenRameses

QueenRameses
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:25 PM

There's a few flash game avatars that are easy if flash is going slower than normal, like on a old computer.

So I was wondering if I used a program to do that, if TNT could tell. Becuase I got the hungry skeith avatar on my old account because I had an old computer with win 98. But it looks like neo requires the latest version of flash which 98 can't use. I also want the potato counter av. ;)

I figured out that by opening a few habitarium windows, flash is slowed considerable, however, it's bumpy and hard to work with. Though it did work to get me the freaky factory avatar.

Here is one I found. This

Or if there's a better one out there that you know of let me know. ;)

Thanks.

#2 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:28 PM

Cheat Engine.

#3 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:34 PM

I recall that somebody said they got frozen for using a cheat engine to slow down the fps of extreme potato counter, and they got frozen for it.
Wasn't that of a reliable source though, so i wouldn't be so sure. I wouldn't risk it though, better to use AoB

#4 TheV

TheV
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:34 PM

Why would you use cheat engine to slow down Extreme Potato Counter fps when you can just use it to do the AoB cheat to always get the right answer? They were just being stupid, and being stupid gets you a freeze.

#5 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:41 PM

That's not the question she asked though. I just gave the answer of something that slowed the frames. I didn't say it was what I do.

#6 QueenRameses

QueenRameses
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:52 PM

That's not the question she asked though. I just gave the answer of something that slowed the frames. I didn't say it was what I do.

What's AOB? :)

#7 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:15 AM

Array of bytes :D

http://www.neocodex....f-bytes-how-to/

#8 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:19 AM

I'm pretty sure they can detect the frames per second of the games so slowing them down or speeding them up isn't a good idea. ;)

#9 openu2

openu2
  • 248 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:41 PM

What is AoB? and how to use it?

#10 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:11 PM

What is AoB? and how to use it?

DO A SEARCH..............

NOT TO MENTION THAT SOMEONE HAS ALREADY ASKED THIS QUESTION A FEW POSTS UP

Edited by Strategist, 16 September 2011 - 11:12 PM.

#11 openu2

openu2
  • 248 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:00 PM

You can use cheat engine, but you will get frozen

#12 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:06 PM

I'm pretty sure they can detect the frames per second of the games so slowing them down or speeding them up isn't a good idea. ;)

From what I understand, at least three of the following pieces of information are sent when you submit a score: the total time the game was played, the score you earned, and the average FPS.

I have been frozen multiple times slowing FPS with Cheat Engine. I don't think it's worth it.

#13 shadowcreature

shadowcreature
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:04 AM

Ive been using a CPU killer for about a year for various world challenge games and i haven't been frozen yet

Found a small one at Source Forge that suits me fine, uses 0 - 100% CPU, i set mine to 70% when i need to slow games down and turn it off when i need to speed games up (mine slows down my whole computer not just the game)

Using this i get twice the score that i would if i didn't use it

The on you listed looks like a better version of mine, i say try it without sending any scores just to test it and go from there

Edited by shadowcreature, 19 September 2011 - 02:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users