Quantcast

Photo

NeoCodex Members, Your worst nightmare just signed in!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 xSerpentine

xSerpentine
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:30 AM

Posted Image

Ohayou, Namaste, Hello to all the Members here,
I've been on the forums reading and building my Neopets account for over a week now. It's time I get to know the members that are active on the forum and well help me make seriously awesome pets. I started playing Neopets a few days after my birthday 2008 when my special someone suggested I join. Don't really remember the pet I had created at the time, I think it was a Usul. Was fun while it lasted but Iwas more of a MMORPG player and car crazy fanatic. I used to spend a lot of time travelling and exploring before my addiction O_o with online social communities and games. But then it happened accident after the other wore outmy body left me stuck at home in front of my PC for hours O.o ( I'm not a bad driver,Truck drivers seriously drive drunk. ) Now that I'm up and running and my addiction of mmorpgs eliminated I find myself getting hooked to Neopets and this time I actually managed to make a really awesome account I'm proud of.

I used to think NeoPets was all about the games and that was it, But then came the Potions and avatar collections and beating AAA I'm hooked to all of it. I wonder if I'm too OLD to be playing Neopets o.o My girlfriend doesn'tseem to mind she has me playing keyquest a lot now, it's a lot of fun :D She on the other hand keeps talking about neopets and has been playing for a long time now; little did I know I would be joining her in discovering Neopia!

After managing to make 100k NPS in 3 days and being very proud of my achievement I find out I could do that in 2 hours using the program here >.> slap to the face. But hey more NP's for me!!!
I'm still learning the terminologies and ways to be a really good Neopian :p So bare with me when I ask my questions that might sound stupid to some of you older members here. But I'm sure you guys have everything covered up already on the forum :)
O.o hmm, who is the oldest active member on Neocodex?

BIG THANKS to iargue, sLaughter, Pyro699, Hydrogen, Kway you guys havehelped me a lot with your programs.
At the moment I am trying to figure out the petpet lab and magma pool, I seriously like the Magma Poogle is cool so hell with what you guys think:P

I have a very small wish list of making 100 mill Np's getting 200+avatars and 2 more pets to my collection " Krawk and Draik" o.o Too expensive for a person who just started.

Anyways I will be seeing you guys online a lot and hopefully won't be troubling you much.
I really want an MSPP :(

Posted Image

I'll cut short this introduction with a random picture of what I'm eating at the moment!!!
Posted Image
My Favourite MAC and Cheese :D BOOYAAAA!!!!! Yes I know I'm EVIL :p

Posted Image

Edited by xinome, 23 September 2011 - 10:35 AM.

#2 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:33 AM

o.O

This introduction is the opposite of my worst nightmare. I can actually understand you.

Also. I was first on the list of thanks. Score.

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:39 AM

Welcome.

Also. I was first on the list of thanks. Score.

They're new, they don't know how things really work around here yet. :p

#4 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:42 AM

They're new, they don't know how things really work around here yet. :p

I suppose we can forgive them then....

#5 xSerpentine

xSerpentine
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:43 AM

Much appreciated iargue. You deserve to be on the top of the list :) You make me money LOL
@Waser Lave - O.o since 2004 YOU OLD BUDDY!!!

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:46 AM

@Waser Lave - O.o since 2004 YOU OLD BUDDY!!!

:sorry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuQK6t2Esng

#7 xSerpentine

xSerpentine
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:12 AM

@Waser Lave - Awww did i hurt your feelings O.o well look at it this way, you're the most wisest shiznit in whole of neocodex!!! That works out quite well for you :p

#8 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:27 AM

Hmm maybe I'll read your introduction next week, too much that I don't care about at the moment. SORRY. Welcome to NeoCosex and hope you have a good time!

#9 xSerpentine

xSerpentine
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:32 AM

@Jake - LOL Thankyou!

#10 Fireball

Fireball
  • 236 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:17 AM

Welcome to Neocodex, you can call me Grad! ^_^
It looks like you know what you're doing program wise and such, but it couldn't hurt to take a look at this. I hope you enjoy your stay here and at Neopets. And just so you know, with just a little time you can complete all your goals. So good luck with those! But anyway, I hope to see you around! ;)

#11 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:26 AM

Oh honey, you are way too spunky to be my worst nightmare.

As I am quite a new member myself, I cannot extend to you a proper welcome.

So instead, I'll just say hi.

#12 xSerpentine

xSerpentine
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:49 AM

@2013/ GRAD! - Thanks for you help I've gone through that already :) The Common sense guide was a very interesting read.

@nymh - Oh Sugar - That was a proper welcome, thankyou. lol O.o ME Spunky? People here just lazy to keep typing a lot or stay on topic for long.

#13 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

You're certainly off to a better start than most -- you can form coherent sentences! Welcome!

By the way, you can quote other posts by clicking the "Reply" button at the bottom right hand corner of each post.

#14 Fireball

Fireball
  • 236 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:12 PM

You're certainly off to a better start than most -- you can form coherent sentences! Welcome!

By the way, you can quote other posts by clicking the "Reply" button at the bottom right hand corner of each post.

Bone isn't joking either. This is a really good start so far compared to others around the Forums.

#15 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:21 PM

Bone isn't joking either. This is a really good start so far compared to others around the Forums.

The one below is the best I've seen.

Hola
My name is Ben, Im new here

#16 xSerpentine

xSerpentine
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:00 PM

Thank you "Bone" Guess I am just used to the @ Integration from twitter when I reply O.o.
You know you guys should integrate that on the forum. That would be really nice!

AND @ Everybody. Thank you very much!

Edited by xinome, 23 September 2011 - 01:06 PM.

#17 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:01 PM

Welcome to Neocodex! :D

#18 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:35 PM

You know you guys should integrate that on the forum. That would be really nice!

No

#19 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:59 PM

No

:lol2:

#20 xSerpentine

xSerpentine
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:38 PM

No

You against twitter or something? The reply button works quite well :) Anyhow..

Welcome to Neocodex! :D

Thank you :D Hope to see you around!

Edited by xinome, 23 September 2011 - 03:44 PM.

#21 Badger

Badger
  • 340 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:45 PM

Welcome, seems like you're going to be a fun person to have around. Enjoy Codex :thumbsup:

#22 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:57 PM

You against twitter or something? The reply button works quite well :) Anyhow..

Of course I am

#23 xSerpentine

xSerpentine
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:38 PM

Welcome, seems like you're going to be a fun person to have around. Enjoy Codex :thumbsup:

Thank you Trixic - I'm glad you think so. :)

Of course I am

Then you must love this domain lol and get a huge kick from this Click me!

#24 Glow

Glow
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:36 PM

Welcome to Codex!

You seem pretty awesome~

Hope you like it here! c:

#25 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards