• 1041 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:33 PM

Here's my battle set;

Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting x2
Freezing Potion
Honey Potion
Heavy Robe of Thievery

What should my future goals be, in order of purchase?

I'm thinking;

1. LEV
2. Upgrade Brynn's swords to SoS
3. GBomb

Should I reorder these, what's the reasoning for a change/should I completely change my idea?

#2 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:50 PM

Those look good to me. You need a healer first, then you either need a better bomb or more consistent damage. You might also want to get a Ftab/defense item based on your challenger.

#3 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:25 PM

You probably don't even need LEV. Since you usually take damage w/o overheal on the turn you use it, it's not a true full heal so the hp gap between that and a 50% healer is much smaller than the price gap. You'll do fine with Bag of Healing Dust. Then get a fire and light sword since the price is in the same range you're better off getting something that's flexible for 2p. Get ftab/gshield before the bomb since in the long run (tens of thousands of wins) a few extra icons once a battle means very little.

#4 Zepar

Zepar
  • 130 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:21 AM

I would upgrade the brynns swords for something like PCC or KBT. After buy a 50% healer/KLP, GBomb and tow shields.

#5 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:43 AM

u should get a GSS i think its better than the LEV and as for brynn's sword...KBT or SoS will be the way to go ;D

#6 Shampoo

Shampoo
  • 295 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:56 PM

depends a lot on stats. for most people gbomb will help more than anything else listed.

#7 Vendel

Vendel
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:51 PM

Hanso Charisma Charm is good in 1p and 2p. Enemies like the drenched, slug beast, and quasla mummy deal a decent amount of dark. If this is only for 1p, you might want to grab a KBT instead of SoS, since it's cheaper and deals the same amount of icons. That said, I also think you should get a GBomb and, PCC and Sothigl instead of SoS or KBT.

If you intend to swap to 2p then you might have to go through the hassle of selling SoS and KBT again because SoS is killed by both GShield and HCC, while KBT gets killed by Ftab. maybe it would be best just to buy a 2p set anyways.

Edited by Delcer, 03 October 2011 - 06:51 PM.

#8 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:58 PM

Why do you guys keep saying gbomb? Do you people even battle?

#9 Abunaidesuka

Abunaidesuka
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:20 PM

Ignore each person recommending PCC for 1P. It costs far too much for 1P, and icon variety is not good for 1P (1P opponents typically have non-public blockers that block 4-7 of multiple icons which kills PCC when they block Air and Light).

Your constants will upgrade to KBT (cheapest of the HT-level weapons).
For a healer, I recommend morphing your BD pet into one with a species healer; if you are unwilling/lab rat, spend the extra money on BoHD. LEV is not worth the price difference until your HP is above 800 and your set is complete.
For defense, you will want HCC, FTab, PCH.
Keep your Freezing Potion and HRoT.
Get a GBomb after all of the above (the icon difference between GBomb and KBT is not large enough for 1P until your set is complete).

Also, if you provide rough stats for your BD pet, equipment can be better customized to match your pets stats.

Edited by Abunaidesuka, 04 October 2011 - 06:21 PM.

#10 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:36 PM

Well honestly I just use bombs and try to suicide in 1P :D

#11 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:37 PM

Well honestly I just use bombs and try to suicide in 1P :D

I think Al-Qaeda is looking for a new leader

#12 Shampoo

Shampoo
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 07:36 PM

Why do you guys keep saying gbomb? Do you people even battle?

because in 1p the bomb will do the most to increase the number of wins you can get. 1ps are imbalanced so until you have a huge pet you are usually freeze-bombing or reflecting

#13 Abunaidesuka

Abunaidesuka
  • 85 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:42 PM

because in 1p the bomb will do the most to increase the number of wins you can get. 1ps are imbalanced so until you have a huge pet you are usually freeze-bombing or reflecting

Getting two KBT/Anagram Swords before G.Bomb is the best way. The difference in damage is so minor that you're better off having weapons that you can chain with Burrow + Sink + frozen opponent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users