Photo

PDE AND PKMP DEFLATION!!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:21 PM

The PDE is now down to 1O mil and the PKMP is at 5.7 mil and they used to go around for like 18mil.... and sooner or later it'll go down to like 1mil :( its deflating rapidly

#2 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:26 PM

yay

#3 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:33 PM

What on earth do those stand for? O_o

#4 Fireball

Fireball
  • 236 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:35 PM

Pirate Draik Egg - PDE
Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion - PKMP

#5 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:35 PM

Pirate Draik Egg
Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion

Edited by Adam, 03 October 2011 - 12:36 PM.

#6 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:39 PM

Yes, they are

ummm...

Boo? :(

#7 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:09 PM

lol i mean it suks that if i AB one of them i wont be THAT excited

#8 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:19 PM

To point this thread in a meaningful direction...Will the deflation continue, or will they spike back up, assuming everything (shore, rate of finding these items, etc) stays the same?

#9 Fireball

Fireball
  • 236 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:24 PM

To point this thread in a meaningful direction...Will the deflation continue, or will they spike back up, assuming everything (shore, rate of finding these items, etc) stays the same?

I think they'll fluctuate up and down every once in a while; depending on supply and demand. But I don't see it going back up to it's original price.

#10 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:26 PM

It'll stabilize once it reaches the affordable buy range of the lower class neopians.

#11 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:31 PM

They'll definitely stabilize, and I don't think they'll ever hit below 1 million. Ever.

4-6 million for each seems about right.

#12 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:29 PM

It'll stabilize once it reaches the affordable buy range of the lower class neopians.

You think they will deflate that much???

#13 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:07 PM

You think they will deflate that much???

I guess that depends on what your definition of lower class is. ~4-6m sounds about right

#14 Pavement

Pavement
  • 429 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:31 PM

It kinda sucks cause r/sing in magic, merifoods and plushie no longer yields as much profit. It's also harder to offer Draiks and Krawks for UC's

#15 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:27 PM

It kinda sucks cause r/sing in magic, merifoods and plushie no longer yields as much profit. It's also harder to offer Draiks and Krawks for UC's

Boo hoo, poor you?

#16 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:40 PM

I think that it is good that TNT did this because it makes it so that many of the users will one day be able to afford one. Their goal is to get people to play on the site and have goals to work towards and buy neocash so why not make some of the best things achievable.

#17 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:42 PM

Neopets microecon lololol

#18 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:05 PM

I guess that depends on what your definition of lower class is. ~4-6m sounds about right

Oh okay. I guess I'm not as upper class as you :p

I R Kyle Marx

#19 chicityballa

chicityballa
  • 209 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:17 PM

the price of this will go back up. mark my words.

#20 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:34 PM

QFT. i actually find it so interesting. ._.

i really doubt it'll go up, with the two dailies releasing hundreds of DE/KMPS daily ?
Lets have a bet on it ;)

#21 Therion

Therion
  • 209 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:39 PM

Oh okay. I guess I'm not as upper class as you :p

I R Kyle Marx

It's fairly easy to get 100k a day if you put some effort into habitarium. Double that if you can stand playing key quest regularly. 6m or so is affordable by those willing to work for it, but still reasonably expensive. Even more if you've got the connection/location to restock well.

I'm glad they're deflating, I don't even like the new graphics for them so I have no plans on ever getting one, but I don't think pet-changing items should sell for that much.

#22 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:37 AM

i really doubt it'll go up, with the two dailies releasing hundreds of DE/KMPS daily ?
Lets have a bet on it ;)

Hundreds? Can we confirm this? I was under the assumption that they were rare enough that "tens" sounds more reasonable.

It's fairly easy to get 100k a day if you put some effort into habitarium. Double that if you can stand playing key quest regularly. 6m or so is affordable by those willing to work for it, but still reasonably expensive. Even more if you've got the connection/location to restock well.

I'm glad they're deflating, I don't even like the new graphics for them so I have no plans on ever getting one, but I don't think pet-changing items should sell for that much.

O.M.G., I can't even get to level 10 on Habitarium. I keep forgetting to check and my P3s all die.

I also dislike new!Krawk and new!Draik, but am glad they are coming down into reasonable (read: less than ten mill) territory.

#23 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:56 AM

I'm honestly happy that the items are deflating. Yes...people can't make as much profit anymore....but um...work harder?

I remember the days when Draik and Krawk transmogs went for under 2 mil. I honestly miss those days D:

#24 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:31 PM

imo itll just keep deflating until they stop or reduce the odds of getting one from the shore

#25 Therion

Therion
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:15 PM

imo itll just keep deflating until they stop or reduce the odds of getting one from the shore

Supply and demand. Price decreases when supply is greater than demand. Price increases when demand is greater than supply.

As long as there is demand for draiks and krawks, there will be a bottom line. They're still the most expensive pets to get, if you morph them into pirate and pick any other expensive colour to paint them it will probably stay like this for awhile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users