aneoguy
  • 397 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:29 AM

Wow! looks good :)

#27 chicityballa

chicityballa
  • 209 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:34 AM

There's a good point. Maybe I should display the page that the item is on?

That would be awesome. If there was an option of say, any items worth XX,XXX amount of NP, the page that item is on will be displayed.

#28 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:54 AM

That would be awesome. If there was an option of say, any items worth XX,XXX amount of NP, the page that item is on will be displayed.

I've already added it :) I sent the code to Strat to test but he hasn't got back to me. I did it at work, so if you give me 5 minutes to download my code from my repository I'll upload it.

Edited by Sida, 11 October 2011 - 12:30 PM.

#29 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:31 PM

sorry about the delay mate i did see your pm last night but didnt have time to reply. Ill test it out later when i get home from work. Keep up the good work though

#30 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:41 PM

sorry about the delay mate i did see your pm last night but didnt have time to reply. Ill test it out later when i get home from work. Keep up the good work though

Not a problem dude. I was going to wait until it got tested but I saw that post and figured I might as well just release it seeing as it's already finished.

#31 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:06 PM

Has a very nice GUI, great job! It would be amazing if you could wrap this into a full account pricer, something like Inkheart created.

#32 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:10 PM

Has a very nice GUI, great job! It would be amazing if you could wrap this into a full account pricer, something like Inkheart created.

It's coming :)

#33 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:18 AM

I'm not sure if you've uploaded the wrong version or something but that's only a form and wrapper :/

That should have all of the needed files attached in the zip :o hmm.

I really like your program btw, I realized I had a few items in my SDB worth some serious NP :]

#34 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:41 AM

I really like your program btw, I realized I had a few items in my SDB worth some serious NP :]

I have sooo many items in my SDB.
It's going to take a while to scan. xD

#35 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:53 PM

Thanks. Glad it was useful :]

I have sooo many items in my SDB.
It's going to take a while to scan. xD

Let me know if you find anything expensive :p

#36 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:55 PM

Thanks. Glad it was useful :]

Let me know if you find anything expensive :p

Teehee okay!

The program's grabbed 1600+ items, and it's 6% so far. O_o

I have a question though: the program grabs NC items as well, but how is it going to price those...?

#37 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:39 PM

it wont price them. It will just display a 0 next to them

#38 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:45 PM

Yes, I figured that out. x)
Also, there's another issue I'm having:

The program stops once it reaches 6% of my items (approx. 1650 items) and it won't let me grab any more, even after the pricing is complete.

#39 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:53 PM

may have something to do with the amount of items youre trying to price i think. Not sure if there is a limit on how many searches you can do in the item db

#40 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:19 PM

Ohh, maybe that's it. Thanks. :)

#41 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:09 PM

Yes, I figured that out. x)
Also, there's another issue I'm having:

The program stops once it reaches 6% of my items (approx. 1650 items) and it won't let me grab any more, even after the pricing is complete.

It may be the progress bar cocking up. Does 1650 only being 6% actually sound right? When you've priced, check the last page that displays in the price list and it may be correct.

#42 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:17 PM

It may be the progress bar cocking up. Does 1650 only being 6% actually sound right? When you've priced, check the last page that displays in the price list and it may be correct.

I think I'm dumb.
I think, therefore I am.

I only have around 1650 items in my SDB, so yes, it was the progress bar's fault. xD
Thanks. :p

#43 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:25 PM

Not a problem :p Although I'm trying to work out how that happened in the first place.

#44 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:48 PM

any more progress on this mate?

#45 desiqtie

desiqtie
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:20 AM

Successfully grabbed 7396 items from safety deposit box...moving onto pricing :)

Hrm. It says successfully priced 7396 items from safety deposit box at 19173202 NP - but this is much less than what the other SDB pricer said. Also it skipped straight from pricing page 83 to 1 item on 89 to 90 back to 89...then to 189 then to 245-246. Also, didn't price a lot of normal np items (Green Apple, Sweet, Bread, etc).

Generated the Custom List but it can't actually be exported no cut/paste, no saving, etc.

I dunno if it's because of the Mac or the massive SDB or both.

Edit: "Your SDB is worth about 49463493 NP." -- according to the other pricer but that one uses a premade list to price so the prices aren't up-to-date.

Edited by desiqtie, 29 October 2011 - 11:39 AM.

#46 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:28 AM

Successfully grabbed 7396 items from safety deposit box...moving onto pricing :)

Hrm. It says successfully priced 7396 items from safety deposit box at 19173202 NP - but this is much less than what the other SDB pricer said. Also it skipped straight from pricing page 83 to 1 item on 89 to 90 back to 89...then to 189 then to 245-246. Also, didn't price a lot of normal np items (Green Apple, Sweet, Bread, etc).

Generated the Custom List but it can't actually be exported no cut/paste, no saving, etc.

RICH KID ALERT RICH KID ALERT.
-prepares SDB grabber-

;)

#47 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:43 AM

Edit: "Your SDB is worth about 49463493 NP." -- according to the other pricer but that one uses a premade list to price so the prices aren't up-to-date.

This uses the neocodex item database for pricing. That might be what caused the differences. As for the pricing of items like that, that's VERY strange. I could understand something on the grabbing phase, but once items are grabbed they're just gone through in order after being stored internally. For the items that didn't get priced, could you see if a couple of them are priced in the neocodex database?

Also, LOL, I never tried to actually use the list. Haha, I'll have a look at that lmao.

#48 desiqtie

desiqtie
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:23 PM

This uses the neocodex item database for pricing. That might be what caused the differences. As for the pricing of items like that, that's VERY strange. I could understand something on the grabbing phase, but once items are grabbed they're just gone through in order after being stored internally. For the items that didn't get priced, could you see if a couple of them are priced in the neocodex database?

Also, LOL, I never tried to actually use the list. Haha, I'll have a look at that lmao.

I'm running it again, it's on the pricing part and it seems to be doing the same back & forth thing as well as skipping pages/items. And some of the items that it priced last time aren't priced this time while others it didn't price are priced. I'm checking the neocodex database right now...

Negg - 2145
Green Apple - 725
Chicken - 1739
Ring Vine - 246
Puppyblew - 918
Ghoti - 4
Blue Tonu Plushie - 1402

and so on...so it seems that it is skipping quite few codex-priced NP items.

EDIT: On the second run through: "Successfully priced 7396 items from safety deposit box at 38687522 NP."

RICH KID ALERT RICH KID ALERT.
-prepares SDB grabber-

Lol. Yeaaah except that I have almost no neopoints :)

Edited by desiqtie, 29 October 2011 - 01:19 PM.

#49 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:47 PM

Lol. Yeaaah except that I have almost no neopoints :)

Sell your items and you'll be RIIICH.

#50 onethreezerotwo

onethreezerotwo
  • 82 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:25 AM

Can anyone that is using this with a Mac (Version 10.6.8 if that helps) walk me thorough how to properly open this? I can't figure it out...

:lookaround:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users