Posted 10 October 2011 - 02:59 PM

'twas a spectacular night! :D

#4 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:38 PM

Wet t contests vids are allowed on youtube?!?!

#5 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:04 PM

you'd be surprised... i think as long as it's not "actual" nudity, or sex. it's okay. there's other wet t-shirt contest stuff i've seen. that's why i posted it in the first place :p

#6 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:12 PM

Wet t contests vids are allowed on youtube?!?!

I've seen full blown nudity on Youtube because it was "artistic".

#7 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:15 PM

That's absolutely crazy. That takes youtube down a few nothces for me.

Or do they allow tits/ass and not vagina?

#8 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:42 PM

yeah, as far as i know it's pretty much tits/ass

#9 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 11:27 AM

wow nice :D couldnt stop watching it. all for breast cancer of course

#10 casty

casty
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:15 AM

Ihave two women in my life that both showed me that breast cancer is not only defeatbale, but that with the right attitude you can live well past it.

Thefirst was my grandma Clesta Tomlin who had a full masterctomy when I was only asmall child. She never let her flat chest bother her and never even consideredaugmentation surgery to repair herself, She was a beautiful woman that knewthat her attitude and personality were far more important that anythingphysical. She had a stroke within a year of the masterctomy, but survived thatas well and continued to live on her own, being active in the community for adecade and a half before a second stroke signed her death warrant. She passedon Christmas morning of 2000 and will be in the hearts of her family forever.The second was my aunty babe. I believe that her real name was Ethel Auld, but Ionly ever knew her as Aunt Babe, the woman that was ancient and tiny and livedon a farm in the middle of now here raising sheep. She much like my grandmotherlived alone since the passing of her husband and refused to let anything stopher. Even after having her hip broken by one of her sheep, she continued tolive on her own and work, using crutches or a cane until she healed. When shewas diagnosed with breast cancer the doctors told her to put her affairs inorder as at her advanced age there was nothing that could be done. She refusedto believe them she began to do research changed her diet found herbalsupplements that held the claim of reducing the growth of cancer and prayed. Ifthe medical establishment would do nothing for her then she would do forherself. The called her in to check every three months and over the course of ayear the cancer went onto complete remission. While I recognize that her casewas not typical in any sense of the word it is an example of how much theattitude of the patient can change their prognosis. Anutn Babe lived anotherdecade beyond that, passing away to a strike in 1998. Again she is much belovedand remembered fondly. My family still gathers at her old home every year forour reunion.

#11 Dontrelle7

Dontrelle7
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:12 AM

Ihave two women in my life that both showed me that breast cancer is not only defeatbale, but that with the right attitude you can live well past it.

Thefirst was my grandma Clesta Tomlin who had a full masterctomy when I was only asmall child. She never let her flat chest bother her and never even consideredaugmentation surgery to repair herself, She was a beautiful woman that knewthat her attitude and personality were far more important that anythingphysical. She had a stroke within a year of the masterctomy, but survived thatas well and continued to live on her own, being active in the community for adecade and a half before a second stroke signed her death warrant. She passedon Christmas morning of 2000 and will be in the hearts of her family forever.The second was my aunty babe. I believe that her real name was Ethel Auld, but Ionly ever knew her as Aunt Babe, the woman that was ancient and tiny and livedon a farm in the middle of now here raising sheep. She much like my grandmotherlived alone since the passing of her husband and refused to let anything stopher. Even after having her hip broken by one of her sheep, she continued tolive on her own and work, using crutches or a cane until she healed. When shewas diagnosed with breast cancer the doctors told her to put her affairs inorder as at her advanced age there was nothing that could be done. She refusedto believe them she began to do research changed her diet found herbalsupplements that held the claim of reducing the growth of cancer and prayed. Ifthe medical establishment would do nothing for her then she would do forherself. The called her in to check every three months and over the course of ayear the cancer went onto complete remission. While I recognize that her casewas not typical in any sense of the word it is an example of how much theattitude of the patient can change their prognosis. Anutn Babe lived anotherdecade beyond that, passing away to a strike in 1998. Again she is much belovedand remembered fondly. My family still gathers at her old home every year forour reunion.

yes exactly casty, every country is focusing on breast cancer awareness because this problem is increasing day by day. And just because of that so many drives is going on. And what i want to say many women get breast cancer, it is not a common cause of death. Heart disease is the number one cause of death among women age 40 and above, followed by stroke, lung cancer, and lung diseases. Breast cancer is the fifth leading cause of death.

In 2007 (the latest year for which statistics are available), 202,964 women were diagnosed with breast cancer, and 40,598 women died from the disease.

What are the symptoms of breast cancer?

When breast cancer starts out, it is too small to feel and does not cause signs and symptoms. As it grows, however, breast cancer can cause changes in how the breast looks or feels. Symptoms may include—

• New lump in the breast or underarm (armpit).
  • Thickening or swelling of part of the breast.
  • Irritation or dimpling of breast skin.
  • Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the breast.
  • Pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple area.
  • Nipple discharge other than breast milk, including blood.
  • Any change in the size or the shape of the breast.
  • Pain in any area of the breast.

#12 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:22 AM

yes exactly casty, every country is focusing on breast cancer awareness because this problem is increasing day by day. And just because of that so many drives is going on. And what i want to say many women get breast cancer, it is not a common cause of death. Heart disease is the number one cause of death among women age 40 and above, followed by stroke, lung cancer, and lung diseases. Breast cancer is the fifth leading cause of death.

In 2007 (the latest year for which statistics are available), 202,964 women were diagnosed with breast cancer, and 40,598 women died from the disease.

What are the symptoms of breast cancer?

When breast cancer starts out, it is too small to feel and does not cause signs and symptoms. As it grows, however, breast cancer can cause changes in how the breast looks or feels. Symptoms may include—

• New lump in the breast or underarm (armpit).
  • Thickening or swelling of part of the breast.
  • Irritation or dimpling of breast skin.
  • Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the breast.
  • Pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple area.
  • Nipple discharge other than breast milk, including blood.
  • Any change in the size or the shape of the breast.
  • Pain in any area of the breast.

I wanted to add to this. If you experienced some form of trauma to your breast (such as a blow, punch, hit, fell down and smacked it, anything that caused an impact to your breast), there is a risk of cells mutating and having that result in breast cancer. So, if you experienced trauma to one or both, stay vigilant and perform mammary checks on them to catch any cancerous growths at the soonest possible time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users