Quantcast

Photo

This is seriously screwed up.

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#51 Domokun

Domokun
  • User under investigation - Do not trade with this user!

• 20 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:30 AM

I would try my best to carry the young girl out of the way of cars, but I am really really really scared of blood so It would be more of dragging x.x

I feel so bad that the girl has passed away.:(

#52 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:03 AM

Sun Tzu must be rolling in his grave right now.

How the fuck is Sun Tzu related to Asian morality? Didn't he behead two whores for not following his commands during a drill?

#53 pawsies

pawsies
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:22 AM

RIP, little girl.

Hopefully, your story will be enough to change things around for the better in China, and that such an ugly situation will not happen to anyone else for a long, long time to come.

How the fuck is Sun Tzu related to Asian morality? Didn't he behead two whores for not following his commands during a drill?

Sun Tzu was first and foremost a patriot who served his country and kingdom. To learn that that his country's administration had fallen so low that its laws seemed designed to protect the government more than the masses and the children of China, I'd think he'd feel no small amount of shame and disappointment, at the very least.

As for the two concubines; well, you can't really blame the guy for doing what he did. I'd be majorly brassed off too if I was a general whose commanders just stood around and giggled instead of following their orders to the letter. It was supposed to be an army after all; what did you expect him to do? Giggle back? =p Besides, I doubt even the leaders of present day military units would take well to their subordinates ignoring commands and giggling, of all the stupid things to do.

#54 supertrap

supertrap
  • 149 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 05:59 PM

And the US is the big bad wolf....

We need to work together, unite all peoples. Every human of every race. Forget our past wrong doings as well as our differences........Cause we will have to team up if all those Chinese inhuman fucks are to be put down.

Edited by supertrap, 22 October 2011 - 06:02 PM.

#55 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:08 PM

Forget our past wrong doings as well as our differences........Cause we will have to team up if all those Chinese inhuman fucks are to be put down.

Yeah, let's just forget about the Holocaust and start putting Asians in camps because they are degenerate and worthless human beings.

#56 supertrap

supertrap
  • 149 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:14 PM

Yeah, let's just forget about the Holocaust and start putting Asians in camps because they are degenerate and worthless human beings.

Fine. Nazis and chinese.
Notice the word chinese not asian?

All the asians I know would never even fathom leaving a 2 year old to slowly die in the street.

#57 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:19 PM

I must be heartless. That's indeed sad, and terrible of them, but I didn't get at all queasy or anything. I feel like a bitch.

On the topic of why, I don't know. It's terrible, but I have no explanation why. Although Kyouma's idee makes sense.

#58 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:22 PM

And the US is the big bad wolf....

We need to work together, unite all peoples. Every human of every race. Forget our past wrong doings as well as our differences........Cause we will have to team up if all those Chinese inhuman fucks are to be put down.

this actually started as a nice post, except it's unfortunately pretty utopian. then it got pretty weird. i don't think 'putting anyone down' effects anything or anyone. but uniting and being open minded for each others opinions, experiences, cultures, religions and so on would definitely help a lot. too sad we are talking about humans here, the most stubborn of all living creatures. lesigh.

#59 supertrap

supertrap
  • 149 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:29 PM

Edited by supertrap, 27 October 2011 - 12:45 AM.

#60 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:41 PM

No, I refuse to believe the things that walked past that kid are human.

i totally understand your anger. when i watched that video i was raging. and even got racist, as you can see if you read my posts from before.
but yeah, that's how humans work. if you research in our history you will see what horrible things some human beings thought of and it never stoped and most likely will never stop.

#61 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:18 PM

Sorry, but you say they're not human because they ignored one dying child. You're suggesting that we take an entire country, and kill them outright. So you don't want to ignore one dying child, you want an end to an entire civilization. No offense, but which is worse?

#62 supertrap

supertrap
  • 149 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:34 PM

Sorry, but you say they're not human because they ignored one dying child. You're suggesting that we take an entire country, and kill them outright. So you don't want to ignore one dying child, you want an end to an entire civilization. No offense, but which is worse?

Ignoring the child. Nothing is lost if those sick mother fuckers are dead. Worlds a better place.

And yes, if you ignore one dying child opposed to 10 your still inhuman. God do you people even read what you post. The first word in civilization is civil.

Edited by supertrap, 22 October 2011 - 07:36 PM.

#63 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:42 PM

Yes, this video's quite disturbing.
But on the other hand, I am asian. I'm not a stuck up pereson, i don't mind asian jokes, i crack a few, i laugh at them, wahtever.
But i hate the racist light that this has brought to the chinese population. It's really quite demeaning.

#64 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:44 PM

I've been sorta following this on reddit.

In China if you help someone out whose injured or sick you're responsible for their medical expenses. A few years ago an old lady ended up suing the guy who helped her because she couldn't pay for the expenses and he didn't want to.

The girl was sent to the hospital in serious condition. There were a couple conflicting reports but basically she survived for 2 days before she a press release said she was dead. Then another press release was issued the same day saying she was in fact alive. Some people were saying this was a show by the Chinese govt. to save face.

I can't read Chinese but apparently this was written by her mother and says she has feelings in her limbs but cannot breath on her own yet:

http://www.weibo.com/2473746984

E: so as of yesterday she's alive.

#65 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:49 PM

Well tough shit. You can plug your ears and hum all you'd like but the fact of the matter is that they were human beings. Reality isn't all rainbows and cupcakes, sorry.

When you decide you'd like to pull your head from the sand and learn about what kind of animal you actually are, then I'd recommend you start with the following pages:

http://en.wikipedia....rowd_psychology

http://en.wikipedia....andwagon_effect

That would be two well-documented psychological phenomena that could have easily played a role in what happened to that young girl. Enjoy.

#66 Plunk

Plunk

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:50 PM

Ignoring the child. Nothing is lost if those sick mother fuckers are dead. Worlds a better place.

And yes, if you ignore one dying child opposed to 10 your still inhuman. God do you people even read what you post. The first word in civilization is civil.

So you're proposing that we kill off an entire race because of one incident where something like this happened? Guess you shouldn't click the links that show where a homeless man who saved a woman from being mugged was stabbed by the mugger, and 25 people passed by him without even calling for help. One guy even took a picture with his camera phone.

Another one was a woman who drowned in a public pool, and no one noticed the body for two days.

Both of those were in America.

Do you even read what you post? You're suggesting genocide is the answer to tragedy.

http://www.nypost.co...DP5ooudVuEd8fbI

http://shine.yahoo.c...or-days-2504396

http://www.newser.co...room-floor.html

I quoted the links for you in case you missed them.

Edited by Plunk, 22 October 2011 - 07:53 PM.

#67 Alyss

Alyss
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:58 PM

...Let me get this straight.

You'd be willing to execute every single one of the 1.3 billion people living in China (thats 1,300,000,000, most of whom could have done nothing to prevent Yueyue's death at all) on the basis of one incident representing ~20 people (less than 0.000002% of the country) who did nothing to stop the death of one child, and you still think you'd be on the higher moral ground?

edit: +rep Plunk, beat me to it.

Edited by Alyss, 22 October 2011 - 07:59 PM.

#68 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 08:07 PM

... awk

#69 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 08:15 PM

Posted Image

#70 supertrap

supertrap
  • 149 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:47 PM

So you're proposing that we kill off an entire race.

Yup. I said that exact-ally. Infact I think you quoted me perfectly. I wasn't speaking out in anger, I said word for word kill all Chinese. Infact a more intelligent person might interperate that I was talking about all Chinese people who would do such a horrific thing, but you guys arn't, so we wont go there.

Im seriously sickend that I have somehow become the target of anger when some *insert racist name here* watch a child wave their arms around crying for help is the OP. Go ahead bring it on, I dont read all your posts, too lazy, and I rebute the lines I want to. Im a nightmare to argue with so have fun.

And I can do it all cause I'm an animal. Don't believe it? ask Wikipedia.

The worlds not rainbows and cupcakes huh? Well then a pissed off American who thinks about mass genocide fits right in, so let me go read the very credible wikipedia to gain some inner enlightenment on the animal I am.

As for the first of nymphs links why don't you actually check out another story. The evidence is not as inconclusive as you like to think. Read about how many of the people called police, and none of them knew he was stabbed. This is not the same as the story from china so good try.

Second link nymph quoted. About the drowned woman that was left for 2 days.
Quoted from another source
"but the water at the Fall River pool was so cloudy, no one saw the body."
So how is no one seeing the body the same as ignoring a childs cry for help. Want me to pay any attention to you morons then answer that question.
Edit: As shown with previous topics, Sarcasm hasn't gained popularity at codex yet so don't feel bad if any of that doesn't make sense.

Edited by supertrap, 22 October 2011 - 09:57 PM.

#71 pawsies

pawsies
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:55 PM

...Let me get this straight.

You'd be willing to execute every single one of the 1.3 billion people living in China (thats 1,300,000,000, most of whom could have done nothing to prevent Yueyue's death at all) on the basis of one incident representing ~20 people (less than 0.000002% of the country) who did nothing to stop the death of one child, and you still think you'd be on the higher moral ground?

And that's not even including the various Chinese populations hailing from the other regions of Asia. Contrary to popular belief, not all Chinese are from China, so it makes no sense to stereotype and blacklist the entire race just for the actions of the minority. I, myself, am Chinese, born and raised in a considerably advanced and prosperous country in South East Asia, and I was just as sickened, horrified and angered as any other decent human being in this planet when I saw that video feed, as were most of the fellow Chinese in my local community. I cannot vouch for the people in China because I'm not personally acquainted with the lifestyle and social climate of that country, but I can guarantee that no one in my country, Chinese or otherwise, would have stood by and done nothing to help that little girl if they were in the position to do so, therefore it is really not fair to respond with such blatant hate and racism towards the Chinese, even though I understand where those sentiments come from.

On a side note, I have recently visited the Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi and Concentration Camp in Poland, and had the opportunity to take a guided tour in the Auschwitz I Museum, where the actual prisoner barracks and gas chamber had been preserved and restored as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. It had been one thing to read about the Holocaust and its millions of victims, Jews, gypsies and political PoWs included, but quite another different experience altogether to be at the very site where some of the world's worst atrocities had occurred. I won't bore you with the minor details of my visit, but going to that place made something inside me curl up and die. To see the personal effects of the victims who had gone into this death camp and never came back out, the thousands of names scrawled on the luggages piled up like garbage behind the glass panels, the forlorn, tiny shoes of children who had never got to wear them again, the tons of human hair that had been sheared and harvested from the gassed PoWs to be fashioned into wigs, nets and even carpets, to hear how even the remains of the prisoners had been used as fertilizers for crops as if they were nothing more than animals, it really makes anger and indignity well up inside you on the behalf of those victims. And to think all that had been orchestrated because of a group of madmen's delusions of grandeur, to create a world led by the so called superior Aryan race - Caucasians of Nordic descent - it is almost enough to make one think irrational thoughts of hatred and rage.

@supertrap: What about all those children who were killed there then? Yue Yue may have been ignored by the passers by for around 6 to 8 minutes after the collision but it was speculated that the victims of the gas chambers take 10 to 20 minutes on average to succumb to the fumes, and often died in abject agony and great suffering. WIll you start hating all Caucasians too and demand to kill off your entire race just for the actions of a minority, since you are so moralistic and outraged on the behalf of all the poor children in the world? If not, I think that your earlier comments just makes you a hypocrite and a racist.

Of course I understand that we are all entitled to our own opinions, but I just don't believe that all the hate and anti-race sentiments will help matters at all.

P.S.: Switching to a lighter topic, if you still believe that Chinese genocide is the way to go, then I suppose I can only wish you good luck in that fruitless endeavor. Have you actually seen us? We are like freaking everywhere and have successfully infiltrated just about every country in the world since the last century at least. There's a Chinatown in just about every Caucasian country that I know of and funnily enough, I haven't seen any America-town anywhere in Asia just yet. If the Chinese have any outstanding virtues, it is that we are typically about as resilient a cockroaches and equally hard to get rid of. Heck, I think we'd probably even survive the zombie apocalypse and then figure out a way to make a business out of scamming zombies to buy brains from us. Posted Image

#72 supertrap

supertrap
  • 149 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:12 AM

*facepalm.

I don't get it. I really dont. How, tell me how can you ALL be so thick.

Jesus. Please help me, show me the error of my ways, I don't think everyone can be that stupid.
Im convinced its me, must just be my use of words.

I AM NOT SUPPORTING GENOCIDE. I SUPPORT THE KILLING OF PEOPLE WHO DESERVE IT. I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT CHINESE PEOPLE, BUT 18/20 OR WHATEVER THE NUMBER WAS OF CHINESE I JUST WATCHED WALKED RIGHT PAST THAT KID ARE HORRENDOUS. IS THIS A WITCH HUNT? DID EVERYTHING BECOME LITERAL? DID I POST SOME SHIT IN MY SLEEP ABOUT KILLING ALL ASIANS I DONT REMEMBER?// I SUPPORT THE TORTUROUS SLOW DEATHS OF ANY SO CALLED HUMAN WHO HAS THAT LITTLE RESPECT FOR HUMAN LIFE, INNOCENT 2 YEAR OLD HUMAN LIFE.

#73 Plunk

Plunk

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:16 AM

Yup. I said that exact-ally. Infact I think you quoted me perfectly. I wasn't speaking out in anger, I said word for word kill all Chinese. Infact a more intelligent person might interperate that I was talking about all Chinese people who would do such a horrific thing, but you guys arn't, so we wont go there.

Im seriously sickend that I have somehow become the target of anger when some *insert racist name here* watch a child wave their arms around crying for help is the OP. Go ahead bring it on, I dont read all your posts, too lazy, and I rebute the lines I want to. Im a nightmare to argue with so have fun.

And I can do it all cause I'm an animal. Don't believe it? ask Wikipedia.

The worlds not rainbows and cupcakes huh? Well then a pissed off American who thinks about mass genocide fits right in, so let me go read the very credible wikipedia to gain some inner enlightenment on the animal I am.

As for the first of nymphs links why don't you actually check out another story. The evidence is not as inconclusive as you like to think. Read about how many of the people called police, and none of them knew he was stabbed. This is not the same as the story from china so good try.

Second link nymph quoted. About the drowned woman that was left for 2 days.
Quoted from another source
"but the water at the Fall River pool was so cloudy, no one saw the body."
So how is no one seeing the body the same as ignoring a childs cry for help. Want me to pay any attention to you morons then answer that question.
Edit: As shown with previous topics, Sarcasm hasn't gained popularity at codex yet so don't feel bad if any of that doesn't make sense.

I give up on this guy. Most of humanity can at least tell when they're wrong, but he just keeps going. How about I put it this way, (Even though I know he'll have a fit about it anyways.) As Ghandi said, "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." What you're suggesting is 1.3 billion eyes for an eye.

I AM NOT SUPPORTING GENOCIDE.

The worlds not rainbows and cupcakes huh? Well then a pissed off American who thinks about mass genocide fits right in,

The problem here is, you even said yourself, you're not reading all the posts. If someone had helped her, the parents could have claimed that they're responsible, and they would have had to pay for about half the medical fees, which most people over there couldn't afford for their own families.

Yes, it's terrible that they just walked by, but you have to look at it like this, if you had the choice of saving one life, or saving your family from starving to death, which would you pick? (And don't give me shit about how you hate your family, I mean if you were married and had a kid of your own to think of.)

Edited by Plunk, 23 October 2011 - 01:20 AM.

#74 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:24 AM

I AM NOT SUPPORTING GENOCIDE. I SUPPORT THE KILLING OF PEOPLE WHO DESERVE IT. I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT CHINESE PEOPLE, BUT 18/20 OR WHATEVER THE NUMBER WAS OF CHINESE I JUST WATCHED WALKED RIGHT PAST THAT KID ARE HORRENDOUS. IS THIS A WITCH HUNT? DID EVERYTHING BECOME LITERAL? DID I POST SOME SHIT IN MY SLEEP ABOUT KILLING ALL ASIANS I DONT REMEMBER?// I SUPPORT THE TORTUROUS SLOW DEATHS OF ANY SO CALLED HUMAN WHO HAS THAT LITTLE RESPECT FOR HUMAN LIFE, INNOCENT 2 YEAR OLD HUMAN LIFE.

I gotta say, you really don't seem to understand what you're saying when you say it. "I support the torturous slow deaths of any so called human who has that little respect for human life" is a tad oxymoronic. Just because you think they deserve it, it's okay to completely lose all respect for human life--because, hey, these are still humans you're referring to. Humans who had to prioritize, and frankly, it'd terrify me too if the choice to maybe save this kid wound up bankrupting me and my family. I don't value the money, I value my ability to continue feeding and sheltering myself and those I care about, and losing that is a major thing to demand of someone. For all you know every one of those people who did not help the child cried themselves to sleep in guilt and will continue to do so for the rest of their lives. Who knows? You don't. I don't. No one does.

Whether you're being literal or not, you're reacting in a knee-jerk way that does not become you as an allegedly good person who allegedly respects human life.

I haven't seen any America-town anywhere in Asia just yet...

Sure you have! They're called "McDonald's." :D

#75 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:38 AM

Bollocks. Anyone who thinks "I'd probably walk past because I might handful pay the medical bills" is a cunt, pure and simple.

You couldn't put yourself in the mothers shoes to know tat 18 people walked past your daughter dying? Youd walk past just because you'd financially worse off?

Get a better job, sell your organs, gamble or whatever then. To treat innocent life with such aphaty is disgusting..

Edited by Frizzle, 23 October 2011 - 03:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users