Photo

Legit Dueling Decks

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Rekkonin

Rekkonin
  • 201 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:42 AM

Hey, I Made an Excel Spreadsheet that kept track of the order of cards in each player's hand, as well as what the stats of each card were so I could pick the best option each time. I set up three macros to adjust each players hand based on if you win, lose, or tie the hand. It's not terribly advanced, but I just got my score accepted, and I'm in one of the trophy spots. I'm not sure if there is already a cheat program out there to send the score for you, or if there is any interest at all in the spreadsheet I made, but if you want to take a look at it, pm me and I'll send a link to the file.

Also, I'd like to know if there is any interest in something like this, because I assume it wouldn't be too hard to make a program that could do the same thing, and then play the game for you, and I'd like to take a crack at making that.

#2 Fireball

Fireball
  • 236 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:34 AM

I don't see the point of making a program for this when there is the Score Sender. But the spreadsheet could be helpful for those who want the trophy legitly, I guess. Congrats on getting your score accepted, enjoy your trophy. ^_^

#3 Rekkonin

Rekkonin
  • 201 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:27 PM

I don't use the score sender, so I wasn't sure, but thanks!

#4 jioge

jioge
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:11 PM

Generally, you write a guide and put it in the guide section of the board...

Also, why would you want three macros going at the same time when you could just have a single score sender going?

#5 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:00 PM

Yeah we would appreciate it. Some people may use it for fun. :)

#6 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:19 PM

Generally, you write a guide and put it in the guide section of the board...

Also, why would you want three macros going at the same time when you could just have a single score sender going?

Chill, its good to share eventhough there's an easy way to it... I'm sure there's people who would like to try it out...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users