Spoiler

Spoiler

#53 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

That's actually what really happens in the comic.

#54 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:12 PM

That's actually what really happens in the comic.

Spoiler

#55 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:00 AM

Spoiler

#56 Faerhii

Faerhii
  • 182 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:58 AM

My thoughts:
Spoiler

#57 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:25 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#58 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:26 AM

When those two people had sex in that pharmacy , i wanted them to both die.

#59 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:46 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#60 Faerhii

Faerhii
  • 182 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:58 AM

When those two people had sex in that pharmacy , i wanted them to both die.

Same. I was literally sitting there on the couch, wiggling and chanting "zombies, zombies, zombies!"

#61 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:16 PM

Same. I was literally sitting there on the couch, wiggling and chanting "zombies, zombies, zombies!"

Me too. I like Glen (only 'cause he's Asian) and that girl is... there but they really shouldn't be having sex there. Fling a condom at a zombie for protection..

#62 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:31 PM

Me too. I like Glen (only 'cause he's Asian) and that girl is... there but they really shouldn't be having sex there. Fling a condom at a zombie for protection..

Where else would they do it? They're living on a farm with only small towns around and with having no action for months they're probably both as horny as hell. It seems like an acceptable place to have sex in those circumstances, I find it more surprising that they only got through one condom.

#63 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:43 PM

Spoiler

I love Daryl and everything about Daryl and everything Daryl says and does. I want to make hardcore tracker-hunter-killer babies with Daryl. Yes.

#64 Faerhii

Faerhii
  • 182 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:05 PM

I love Daryl and everything about Daryl and everything Daryl says and does. I want to make hardcore tracker-hunter-killer babies with Daryl. Yes.

As long as you promise to allow me to make bad ass cross bow carrying redneck babies with him too, we could keep each other alive.. My dad was in the military and made sure I was accurate with a gun also.

Daryl harem FTW.

#65 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:30 PM

Where else would they do it? They're living on a farm with only small towns around and with having no action for months they're probably both as horny as hell. It seems like an acceptable place to have sex in those circumstances, I find it more surprising that they only got through one condom.

iunno, i guess my will to survive in that situation would greatly outweight my want of sex. Then again a good bowl of soup outweighs my want of sex 68/69 times.

#66 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:02 PM

Spoiler

#67 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:38 AM

As per Faerhii's comment earlier, I too have noticed the actual episodes are getting shorter and shorter, and commercials are getting longer and longer. At this point its like watching commercials with some Walking Dead sprinkled in there. Getting kinda ridiculous

#68 Protoman

Protoman
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:54 PM

As per Faerhii's comment earlier, I too have noticed the actual episodes are getting shorter and shorter, and commercials are getting longer and longer. At this point its like watching commercials with some Walking Dead sprinkled in there. Getting kinda ridiculous

At the rate they are doing this nothing interesting is ever going to happen in the show :(

I think now that its becoming very popular they are trying to make a larger profit by adding more ad time where as in the first season/first episodes they were trying to get people hooked w/ a lot of actual show time w/ lots of gore and zombies to low amounts of advertisements

#69 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:35 AM

At the rate they are doing this nothing interesting is ever going to happen in the show :(

I think now that its becoming very popular they are trying to make a larger profit by adding more ad time where as in the first season/first episodes they were trying to get people hooked w/ a lot of actual show time w/ lots of gore and zombies to low amounts of advertisements

aka not worth watching anymore. I haven't seen the last two episodes, and I am increasingly finding it more difficult to justify watching the series as well anymore.

#70 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:59 AM

aka not worth watching anymore. I haven't seen the last two episodes, and I am increasingly finding it more difficult to justify watching the series as well anymore.

I'll still watch it largely because it's still a good show relative to the rest of the shit on TV these days.

#71 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:31 AM

I've just accepted the fact that this isn't a zombie infestation show with tons of action and now it's about survival and the actual characters.

My friend who loves the novels says he actually enjoys the second season more because he felt the first season was too flashy and not what "The Walking Dead" was truly about. Now it's better reflects the novels.

I wouldn't know though, havent read the books.

#72 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:41 AM

I've just accepted the fact that this isn't a zombie infestation show with tons of action and now it's about survival and the actual characters.

My friend who loves the novels says he actually enjoys the second season more because he felt the first season was too flashy and not what "The Walking Dead" was truly about. Now it's better reflects the novels.

I wouldn't know though, havent read the books.

I'm ordering the first book on Amazon this payday
Looks like my mom ordered what I had in our Amazon shopping cart and I'll be getting the book any day now. I'll let you know what's goin' on. :p I love it when she does that. Usually it's a surprise, like when I got my "Funky Monks" DVD in the mail after a long, horrible day.

This episode: Lori is the worst. Maggie is awesome. I know Dale isn't super popular or anything, but I like his beady eyes and his dentures.

There were a few scenes last night where I thought, "What is this? A car comercial?" And then all I could think of was this song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XHsDJ-9EDs

ETA: lol
Spoiler

#73 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:11 AM

I heard that Maggie is going to be a regular character, at least in the books. But then again in the books, one of the main characters is already dead o.o

#74 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:12 PM

Hum well it looks like everyone's secrets are out with episode 6.

I watched this episode online though and it seems like the ending got cut off
Does anything happen after

Spoiler

or do the credits just start rolling

Edited by frostz, 21 November 2011 - 09:12 PM.

#75 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:01 PM

I'm with frostz, I stream this off the net since it doesn't air in Australia for a while.
How did ep 6 conclude?

I think maggie will become a regular character as well.
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users