Here's my list:

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray
Purple Sticky Hand
Greater Healing Scroll
Hanso Charisma Charm
Downsize!
Honey Potion
Leaf Shield

I know its pretty ordinary, but i was wondering if i should change anything. Also, which order is best to use these items (kinds new to BD) Thanks!!

#2 gwalle

gwalle
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:43 PM

Here's my list:

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray
Purple Sticky Hand
Greater Healing Scroll
Hanso Charisma Charm
Downsize!
Honey Potion
Leaf Shield

I know its pretty ordinary, but i was wondering if i should change anything. Also, which order is best to use these items (kinds new to BD) Thanks!!

It largely depends on your budget... whats that like?

#3 Asakura

Asakura
  • 703 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:48 PM

Well it's about this ha, maybe 1 mill.

(Im gonna attempt to get the honey potion myself, i'm at about quest 30 with illusen)

Edited by Asakura, 21 October 2011 - 06:52 PM.

#4 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:09 PM

Seems like a pretty decent set to me. The only change I would make would be to get a 10-13 iconer instead of the Purple Sticky Hand. Ex: Y-blaster, Scuzzies comb, Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting, ect.

#5 gwalle

gwalle
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:12 PM

Well by the looks of it you need another constant or two...
Around the 1mil mark you have:
Ylanas Blaster
Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting

#6 Vyers

Vyers
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:57 PM

...my page randomly refreshed while i was typing and i lost everything.

http://www.neopets.com/~o_SAP_o

this is the list i use for set cap events, and it gives a detailed list of cheap weapons and their icon types.
you dont need to worry too much about the types of icons you use if you are doing 1p.
also, keep in mind that if you are doing a 2p event, many of them dont allow freezers/stealers/intel potions.
as far as the order that you use your weapons in, i tend to start out with my heaviest hitting constant + shield to test the waters and get an idea of their set.
after that, i plan my moves carefully.
the build that your pet is will also effect your play style. for example, if you have a poor def boost, i wouldnt rely /too/ heavily on the shields unless it is a full blocker.

so far your set looks decent, but i agree with the others about replacing your RFFR and sticky hand for some good solid constants.
PM me if you have any questions. i tend to post and run without coming back to boards. :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users