Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:05 PM

My pet has
~350 hp
~150 str
~55 def
~65 move
~130 intel

Looking for a solid 1p set up. Also willing to invest a portion of it into training if necessary. Never been big in BDing, so I need some guidance here.

#2 Vyers

Vyers
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:28 PM

10-13m?
lemme think...
BoD/WoR are popular choices, i would toss a Pkiln in there as an alternate constant. that should be about 6-7m of your budget right there.
grab an hpot, hcc, d!
with 350hp, you are going to need something better than a GHS, and other healers can get expensive.
you can get a short sleeve yellow tunic, but i honestly think morphing into a kacheek and using kacheek life potion is the better alternative.
For your last slot, it can be many things. freezer/stealer or something more defensive like a turbo dryer.
you can even save a little more and put a PCH in your last slot.

-edit-
you said 1p, oops.
the above is a solid 2p set. def morph into a kacheek either way though.

Edited by darkadonis, 24 October 2011 - 03:30 PM.

#3 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:42 PM

10-13m?
lemme think...
BoD/WoR are popular choices, i would toss a Pkiln in there as an alternate constant. that should be about 6-7m of your budget right there.
grab an hpot, hcc, d!
with 350hp, you are going to need something better than a GHS, and other healers can get expensive.
you can get a short sleeve yellow tunic, but i honestly think morphing into a kacheek and using kacheek life potion is the better alternative.
For your last slot, it can be many things. freezer/stealer or something more defensive like a turbo dryer.
you can even save a little more and put a PCH in your last slot.

-edit-
you said 1p, oops.
the above is a solid 2p set. def morph into a kacheek either way though.

It's a lab rat which I'm going to continue to zap, so morphing isn't an option. I could train to even stats but I think that would be most of my budget

#4 Graz

Graz
  • 231 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:03 PM

It's a lab rat which I'm going to continue to zap, so morphing isn't an option. I could train to even stats but I think that would be most of my budget

You can always try and get it floured. Also your pet's HP is so high that unless your level is around 200 you would be better off buying or training a new pet.

#5 n3d

n3d
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:10 PM

For 1p:
Freezer (is thier still that gun that is 50%? and under 1m?)
Then WoR/BoD for constants
Species healer is cheepest (with KFlour for labrats)
Freezers are helpful for some battles
shields wont really be neccasary for 1p, except for a few fights (snowbeast, Space Faerie)

#6 Pavement

Pavement
  • 429 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:55 PM

Yeah, Kacheek with Kacheek Life Potion is probably the best budget setup for 1P.

The 50% freezer is Randomly Firing Freeze Ray. You might get annoyed that you will have to keep restarting a battle in order to get a freeze but if not then definitely go or it.

Hanso Charisma Charm is always a good bet as it does 10 icons and full-blocks dark.

Get Downsize! for sure and maybe a Purple Sticky Hand.

Also, Prickly Potion and Voidberry Potion are better than constants at higher boosts

As you can see, there are many affordable and effective choices for 1P if you don't mind inconveniencing yourself with luck-based items.

#7 Vyers

Vyers
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:23 AM

if you plan on using a healer with that much hp, you are going to need something like LEV if you are going to continue zapping. either train a new pet with a species healer, or morph/flour your labrat and *gasp* quit zapping. you can always negg your defense up.

#8 chipndale

chipndale
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:02 AM

Graz, what do you mean "Also your pet's HP is so high that unless your level is around 200 you would be better off buying or training a new pet. " ???

#9 deathcraze

deathcraze
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:22 PM

Here's what I used before. This will let you max out as much as possible in 1p, but is completely useless in 2p :p

only need 3 items!
Everlasting Crystal Apple ~3.5 mil
Slumberberry Potion ~8-9 mil
1x Multi-use weapon.. anything that deals the most icons (9 ish?) with the money left over

Step 1: ECA + SlumPot + defend, repeat until frozen
Step 2: SPot + Multi-use weapon + fierce/berserk
Step 3: Repeat Step 1 and 2 until dead

can also get Downsize! and a Leaf Shield, to use either paired with ECA + defend when HP getting a bit low

it gets quite boring but multifreezer + multihealer is the way to go to max out on opponents, particularly if your pet is not very strong (~55 boost range)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users