Disgusting topics while eating

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:32 PM

What's your reaction to gross or disgusting topics that come up when you're eating? Sure maybe talking about poop while eating chips is fine, but how about if you're eating gyro?
Posted Image
Looks sorta like poop doesn't it? (Its delicious btw)

Me? I'm fine if anything comes up. I can eat my way through any discussion.

Edited by Kyouma, 27 October 2011 - 10:33 PM.

#2 weaboo

weaboo
  • 218 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:34 PM

Lol i get put off so easily x___x

#3 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:54 PM

I get the feeling I inspired this thread...xD

#4 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:35 AM

Nobody in the world can make me lose my appetite just by talking about disgusting stuff. :p

#5 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:37 AM

You just ignore them?

Honestly, I can hear any sort of conversation when I'm eating...and continue to eat.

Want to talk about the giant dump you took while I'm eating chocolate pudding? Go for it! I'll probably chime in!

Want to talk about the "fun time" you had with your "special lady friend" while I'm eating tacos? I don't give a shit! LEMME EAT MY TACO

#6 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:38 AM

I am usually the one talking about disgusting things while eating. I have never been grossed out by talking or hearing about something. I kind of have this whole sick fascination thing. It's awkward.

#7 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:10 PM

I'm also one of those that is unaffected no matter what horrible things are being discussed... On multiple occasions I've been scolded by my girlfriend for pushing the envelope too far while we're eating. Dead babies, poop, puke, and boogers all leave me unphazed... Though that thread about punk's period did make me a bit queasy.

#8 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:31 PM

I'm also one of those that is unaffected no matter what horrible things are being discussed... On multiple occasions I've been scolded by my girlfriend for pushing the envelope too far while we're eating. Dead babies, poop, puke, and boogers all leave me unphazed... Though that thread about punk's period did make me a bit queasy.

So you had a conversation about dead babies? lol I wonder how that got started.

#9 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:44 PM

So you had a conversation about dead babies? lol I wonder how that got started.

A better question would be, how does any conversation NOT lead to dead babies?

#10 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:44 PM

Talking about periods and vaginal discharge is always a great topic while you eat with your friends and at the dinner table~ :cool:

#11 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:38 PM

Pssh, talk about period blood while I'm eating strawberry sauce and I'm still fine

#12 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:02 PM

I was eating a burger at McDonalds while they were collecting horse shit and putting it in a blender on "Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe" on the TV.

Nothing seems to faze me when eating. :p

#13 jargon

jargon
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:14 PM

I'm never too grossed out to eat.
Though sometimes, I do get too angry to continue eating, like when my friends and I talk about politics over lunch.

#14 BeyondRepair

BeyondRepair
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:30 PM

Don't you just love it when your enjoying your meal and then your friend comes along and talks about how many insect parts are in your food? <-- True fact

#15 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

I prefer to stay away from disgusting topics while eating, though such conversations have never effected my appetite lol

#16 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:12 PM

While I have never been deterred from eating due to a disgusting topic and/or comment, I have been able to successfully get my sisters to stop eating simply by saying my mom's Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms, "Tasted of cow nipples."

She gagged and left the table. I stole her garlic potato and continued eating while my family stared in disgust at me.

My dad used to always be able to steal people's food. Once at Thanksgiving, he simply stared at the back of the kitchen long enough that it caught my mom's curiosity. When she turned to look, he dumped her entire plate onto his. She went to continue eating without looking at her plate, still trying to find what dad was staring at, and sat there stabbing her plate with a fork for about a minute before she realized what had happened.

#17 pkdust

pkdust
  • 136 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:16 PM

i feel a little sick but i usually just work through it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users