Photo

almost abandoned attic

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 DreadPirateRoberts

DreadPirateRoberts
  • 111 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:38 AM

Has anyone tried suicide refresh rates since it was updated?

If not i'm going to try it out tonight on a shell if i can find one, i'll update here :)

#2 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:59 AM

I've kept my rates at .25-1 since the update and had no trouble... Also managed to buy 7 items from the attic a couple days ago. Not sure what the deal is, might just be a matter of time til they catch on. I'll letcha know Posted Image

#3 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:25 PM

I've kept my rates at .25-1 since the update and had no trouble... Also managed to buy 7 items from the attic a couple days ago. Not sure what the deal is, might just be a matter of time til they catch on. I'll letcha know Posted Image

Good to know at least someone is still ABing in the Attic and can see if anything has changed. :p

#4 Vendel

Vendel
  • 74 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:15 PM

I also bought 7 items in one day recently. I think on the day that the program was updated.

#5 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:44 PM

I also bought 7 items in one day recently. I think on the day that the program was updated.

Weird, since you can only buy a max of 5 items per day.

#6 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:10 PM

maybe they were ABing over the midnight reset and had bought 5 the previous 'day' and then 2 after the days changeover. Thats the most logical thing i can think of that has happened in both cases.

#7 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:05 PM

meep

Edited by LeafMashes, 11 February 2012 - 10:14 PM.

#8 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:08 PM

jw, is are everyone's attic times over 8ms?
i've never legit rsed in attic, never even set foot there, so i don't know how things work X)

Edited by likerobots, 30 January 2012 - 09:11 PM.

#9 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:47 PM

probably only for none advanced. that why i get CRAP for items. but its ok, im not complaining.

#10 Goose

Goose
  • 199 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:55 PM

That's actually a pretty amazing run in the attic Leaf. :/

I seem to have the worst attic luck, even with advanced. I just super wish (please if any coders are reading this) that they would fix the timing settings so you could leave it running doing normal shops and attic at the same time and have a shot. The settings are a bit messed up, the 'general wait' setting which is the refresh rate in normal shops...actually translates to your buy time in the attic and the attic setting becomes the refresh rate.

GUYS ITS ALL BACKWARDS.

Edited by Goose, 30 January 2012 - 10:56 PM.

#11 havocide3

havocide3
  • 214 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:26 PM

Spoiler

Don't you think it's a little easy for TNT if they were to probe on here to find out who tried to buy all these things compared to what else they bought?

#12 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:03 AM

Don't you think it's a little easy for TNT if they were to probe on here to find out who tried to buy all these things compared to what else they bought?

Ya but im not worried about it. they can freeze 1 shell, 2 or 5 even.

but the ones i use at my public library... and on proxy's they'll have a hard time finding.

Besides there is a saying... "they got bigger fish to fry"

That's actually a pretty amazing run in the attic Leaf. :/

I seem to have the worst attic luck, even with advanced. I just super wish (please if any coders are reading this) that they would fix the timing settings so you could leave it running doing normal shops and attic at the same time and have a shot. The settings are a bit messed up, the 'general wait' setting which is the refresh rate in normal shops...actually translates to your buy time in the attic and the attic setting becomes the refresh rate.

GUYS ITS ALL BACKWARDS.

and i might be mistaken... But i think it only lets you do one place at a time to make it seem... normal or human i guess you can say. So far i havent met anyone who can refresh in normal shops every 8-15 seconds while at the same time refresh in the abandoned attack every 4. Just seems kinda odd.

Edited by LeafMashes, 31 January 2012 - 10:04 AM.

#13 Goose

Goose
  • 199 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:57 PM

Ya but im not worried about it. they can freeze 1 shell, 2 or 5 even.

but the ones i use at my public library... and on proxy's they'll have a hard time finding.

Besides there is a saying... "they got bigger fish to fry"

and i might be mistaken... But i think it only lets you do one place at a time to make it seem... normal or human i guess you can say. So far i havent met anyone who can refresh in normal shops every 8-15 seconds while at the same time refresh in the abandoned attack every 4. Just seems kinda odd.

No you can do both....You don't need to refresh in the attic every 4 seconds. It only has the potential to restock every 6 minutes or something, and is predictable (I think there's a timer on SunnyNeo), so you refresh at your normal shop...dadeedum....then attic time comes along and you go there for 10 seconds (every 6 minutes) to check if it's restocked... :)

I used to do this legit...it's perfectly viable.

Edited by Goose, 31 January 2012 - 03:58 PM.

#14 kingofaces

kingofaces
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:37 PM

But i think it only lets you do one place at a time to make it seem... normal or human i guess you can say. So far i havent met anyone who can refresh in normal shops every 8-15 seconds while at the same time refresh in the abandoned attack every 4. Just seems kinda odd.

When I RS normally I do both main shops and attic. Since it can only restock at certain times you just stop restocking in the main shop and go to the attic for a few seconds. Honestly that seems more human to me.

#15 willy101

willy101
  • 337 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:28 PM

what update did op talk about? what did it change?

#16 bamag

bamag
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:33 PM

I get like 1 or 2 items from attic a day but I'm not advanced and my list only has 100k+ items so.. Got a few 250k ish items recently too.

#17 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:35 PM

what update did op talk about?

Seeing as this thread was created during late October, most likely either the Abrosia Updated + Neopets code change or Abrosia - Updated + NEW PROGRAM

what did it change?

You should be able to read.

#18 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:36 PM

For the record:

The Almost Abandoned Attic restocks randomly every 7 minutes on the 53 second mark:

At 2:03:53 it restocks then at 2:10:53 it restocks. Then at 2:17:53 it misses the restock. 2:24:53 it restocks.... ect...

There are two really good AAA Timers you can use to do this manually:

Sunnyneo AAA Timer
AtticTimer - AAA Timer

#19 chipmunk

chipmunk
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:33 AM

Thank you for the links Yung.

#20 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:38 AM

No problem, that's what I am here for. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users