Photo

SOTW #19 RESULTS

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Rachel4

Rachel4
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:50 PM

Here's the winners! Congrats to all who won and well done to all who entered!

1st Place goes to:

Posted Image

nymh

Joint 2nd Place goes to:

Posted Image

fimend
and

Strategist
Posted Image

3rd Place goes to:

Posted Image

Ameria

Spoiler

Edited by Strategist, 30 October 2011 - 12:05 AM.

#2 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:54 PM

More like

Posted Image

#3 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:02 AM

Woo hoo, the random anime one that I voted for got 2nd.

#4 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:21 AM

More like

Posted Image

this made me lol, i possibly might have voted for it in that case haha

congrats to Nymh anyway.

Now next weeks SOTW, we WILL have prizes. So get excited...... YAY! <----------- lame attempt at a pep talk.

Also a huge thanks to Rachel4 for holding the comp this week.

#5 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:25 AM

More like

Posted Image

LMFAO SCOT! i love that one even more xD but you should have left the 'NOOOOOO'.
congrats nymh, it made me giggle. congrats everyone else aswell.
makes me happy that so many people entered, even though you guys knew you won't get anything. you set a sign there. thanks for that.
strat YOU made that mangasig? that's weird now... xD

#6 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:29 AM

I did indeed :) Tried mixing things up a bit. Thats what its all about. You do the same sigs every week, then people tend to know who's is who.

#7 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:47 AM

oh indeed. you do an awsome job there. i never can tell which one could be yours.

#8 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:17 AM

I will be honest, I totally did not expect to win. Contrary to what some may think, I actually *did* try. While to some it may look like I "threw it together in 2 minutes," that is about the extent of my graphical skills.

Thanks to all who voted. And grudging thanks to those who gave criticism. It has inspired me to embark on improving a skill which I never really tried to develop.

#9 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:19 AM

thats what we like to see, people trying something new. Even if you think you have no graphics skills, give it a go. Dont be afraid of people not liking what you produce. Try and try again is all you can do. Good job either way Nymh :)

#10 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:44 AM

I voted for the anime one too xD Didn't expect it would be yours strat lol

#11 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:12 AM

I will be honest, I totally did not expect to win. Contrary to what some may think, I actually *did* try. While to some it may look like I "threw it together in 2 minutes," that is about the extent of my graphical skills.

Thanks to all who voted. And grudging thanks to those who gave criticism. It has inspired me to embark on improving a skill which I never really tried to develop.

and even if, you did a funny sig a lot of people liked. you made people laugh and remember the good old times. that's pretty cool and i totally don't care if you needed a second or hour for that sig. it's cool, i liked it, i voted. that's it.
btw, you should see mine HAHAHA!

#12 Ameria

Ameria
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:10 AM

About my sig, sorry for the grammatical error, english is not my native language. :unsure:

And a question: Who win in Second and Third place can participate in the next SOTW?

Edited by Ameria, 30 October 2011 - 10:00 AM.

#13 baby0firefly

baby0firefly
  • 189 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:46 AM

I was just contributing for the hell of it, the tom and jerry one was mine :)

#14 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:19 AM

ameria: yes you can. Only 1st place cannot :)

#15 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:05 PM

Fuck them, tbh. Yours was the most clever and was endearing to people. We all know how perilous it feels to have Mario die in the fire. I also don't have graphic skills that measure up to everyone going on about fuckin' layers and the 10000 different paintbruses they have in their software. We got to make do with what we got. What we got is clever, creative brains.

Unfortunately, Rachel4 is both clever and skillful and able to enter the next SotW, so we're all screwed anyway. :p

I was just contributing for the hell of it, the tom and jerry one was mine :)

Please please tell me what that red thing was. Was it some sort of headless monster or something? I really must know. It's been bothering me!

p.s. All these sigs were crap, you don't know art, the usage of anti-alias aren't up to par with my sophisticated tastes, people cheated, only 1 anime sig??, needs more Noit, etc etc
The robot from Lost in Space is the worst. It's obvious that person didn't do jack shit to it. No one here besides Bone even knows what Lost in Space is. Which is weird because he's like 12.

#16 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:08 PM

Fuck them, tbh. Yours was the most clever and was endearing to people. We all know how perilous it feels to have Mario die in the fire. I also don't have graphic skills that measure up to everyone going on about fuckin' layers and the 10000 different paintbruses they have in their software. We got to make do with what we got. What we got is clever, creative brains.

Unfortunately, Rachel4 is both clever and skillful and able to enter the next SotW, so we're all screwed anyway. :p

Please please tell me what that red thing was. Was it some sort of headless monster or something? I really must know. It's been bothering me!

p.s. All these sigs were crap, you don't know art, the usage of anti-alias aren't up to par with my sophisticated tastes, people cheated, only 1 anime sig??, needs more Noit, etc etc
The robot from Lost in Space is the worst. It's obvious that person didn't do jack shit to it. No one here besides Bone even knows what Lost in Space is. Which is weird because he's like 12.

that made my goddamn day. as usual. thank you dear.

#17 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:11 PM

Wow, thank you, I am honored!

And I agree, I am glad I can't compete in the next one :p

#18 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:48 PM

Congrats to all the winners!
All of the siggies are quite amazing.

The Mario one is so cute. :3 Great job, Nymh. ^^

#19 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:01 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mF6dCD8n2E

#20 Maloo

Maloo
  • 445 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:08 PM

I don't even get some of them o.o
Congrats to the winners though, you earned it!
:D

#21 baby0firefly

baby0firefly
  • 189 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:38 PM

I have no clue what your talking bout, only thing i can think of is the clear skull...

#22 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:15 PM

I have no clue what your talking bout, only thing i can think of is the clear skull...

Man, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. :(

#23 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:31 PM

I don't even get some of them o.o
Congrats to the winners though, you earned it!
:D

This.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users