• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

jajajajaja

#78 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:31 PM

I so hope this applies to this situation..

Section 2 - Posting Quality2.1 - Any form of SPAM (Small Pointless Annoying Messages) are not allowed. You agree not to post messages that lack substance, or messages that are there for the sole purpose of disrupting the board.

• 2.1.1 - Offending posts will be removed by staff, and a verbal notice will be given to the user about their post.
  • 2.1.2 - Mild re-offense of spam will be met with a 10% warn, whereas persistant SPAM will result in the user's posts being all placed on moderator review. As well, the user can be silenced completely by being marked as a spammer.

I thought that spam on chit-chat was inoffensive
or maybe it only applies to spam in english

#79 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:32 PM

I'd complain more, but there is a rule against complaining publicly about members. Let me just remind everyone of the spam rule Maloo posted.

2.1 - Any form of SPAM (Small Pointless Annoying Messages) are not allowed. You agree not to post messages that lack substance, or messages that are there for the sole purpose of disrupting the board.
2.1.1 - Offending posts will be removed by staff, and a verbal notice will be given to the user about their post.
2.1.2 - Mild re-offense of spam will be met with a 10% warn, whereas persistant SPAM will result in the user's posts being all placed on moderator review. As well, the user can be silenced completely by being marked as a spammer.

And let me also remind you, this is the THIRD thread like this. I understand that in Chit-Chat it's generally 'anything goes' but come on. Even the Banana Fanna Fo thread had meaning. This is just absolute SHIT.

#80 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:44 PM

I'd complain more, but there is a rule against complaining publicly about members. Let me just remind everyone of the spam rule Maloo posted.

And let me also remind you, this is the THIRD thread like this. I understand that in Chit-Chat it's generally 'anything goes' but come on. Even the Banana Fanna Fo thread had meaning. This is just absolute SHIT.

au contraire

There is a lot of meaning to this thread and it is tacos.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users