[Guide] Score Sender.

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 HuskySiberiano

HuskySiberiano
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:15 AM

POPULAR POST!

I do not recommend using Score Sending as a way of making NPs, Abrosia is way safer and much more profitable.
This guide will teach how to create SS lists, and how to make it "safer".

First of all, pick a game.
Posted Image
Second, check the GameID.
If you want to make NPs, take a loot at the NP Ratio.
Here is 0.01, what it means? That each point in the game equals as 0.01 NP.
So you need a score of 100 to gain 1NP
A score of 100.000 to gain 1.000NP.
So, if what you want is NPs, aim for a score close to 100.000. If you want an Avy/Trophy, aim for the needed score.
Play the game to have a feeling of how much time it will take to score the 100.000 points.

Posted Image
Open the Score Sender, Settings > Score List.

Posted Image
It will open a new window, click on "Add Scores" to open another window.
If you already have a score list, just click on "Load Score List".

Posted Image
Here comes the fun part.
GameID: Here you put the GameID. The number pointed on the first image of this guide. My example game is Nova Blaster, so the ID is 1223.

Score: Here you put the score that you want. If you're willing to make NPs, I suggest putting a "range" like in the screenshot. That way the score sender will pick a random number in between 95.000 and 110.000. Why is that important? Because an human would never score the same score three times. So the random factor makes you less likely to be frozen.

Time: Here you put the time in seconds. That is why is important to play the game at least once, to have a feeling of how much time it takes to score certain amount of points. I put 300-360s (5-6minutes) as I took around 5~6 minutes to score 100K on Nova Blaster. The "range" again makes it safer.

If you're aiming for an avy on a long game, just pick a long time and you will be fine. The danger is picking very short times, and alway finishing a game in the same time.
Mod: A few games only scores in "50 to 50" points, or "100 to 100" points (Examples), so a score like 75 would be impossible. So if you put "50" the SS will pick multiples of 50.

Add "x" Times: How many times you will add this score on the list, if you're after NPs, put "3", as you can send 3 scores of each game per day.

Now click on "Add Scores!"

Posted Image
If you want to save the list on a .txt, click on "Save Score List".
Then you can close this window and click on "Start Score Sending!"

If you want to do a list manually, just use:
GameID: xxxx Score: xxxx-xxxx Time: xxx-xxx
or
GameID: xxxx Score: xxxx Time: xxx
The first way is much safer, but is still risky!

Score Sender is a very nice tool to get some Avatars and even Trophies, but use it with care. Otherwise your account WILL get frozen.
It really will.

Please, if you're using Score Sender, do NOT open any other program(Like Abrosia or NP Generator) or browse neopets, this is asking for a ban.
And just saying again, Abrosia is much better than SS for making NPs. Stick with Abrosia + NP Generator, with the default settings your profits will not be that high like Advanced Users. But the chances of getting frozen are really small.
I would suggest taking a look at this guide:
http://www.neocodex....ted-aug-3-2011/

P.S: Any mistakes PM me. And yeah, no need to tell me, my english sucks, but deal with it.

Edited by HuskySiberiano, 18 November 2011 - 05:16 PM.

#2 itsfrananne

itsfrananne
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:52 AM

Great guide!
I am so scared to use it though, I only normally AoB!

#3 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:12 AM

Very nice guide. Hopefully less people gets frozen because of mistakes in their usage.

Personally, I will never use the scoresender. Too risky. #scaredtotakerisks :x3:

#4 HuskySiberiano

HuskySiberiano
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:19 AM

Very nice guide. Hopefully less people gets frozen because of mistakes in their usage.

Personally, I will never use the scoresender. Too risky. #scaredtotakerisks :x3:

Yeah, I lost an account because I didn't knew how to use the Score Sender, and didn't knew that I couldn't use it with another programs. It was a total fail.
Then I did a test on another account to get a few avatars and hadn't any problem.
Just use it in a smart way and don't abuse it, and probably you will not have any problem.

Great guide!I am so scared to use it though, I only normally AoB!

Ty. :]
Never tried to AoB, too lazy to use cheat engine.

#5 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:37 AM

i have a notepad document with all my scores, i SS daily on 2 accounts, haven't done anything stupid to get iced :p

#6 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:19 PM

Play the game to have a feeling of how much time it will take to score the 100.000 points.

This should be in size 72 rainbow font with sparkles.

#7 HuskySiberiano

HuskySiberiano
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:22 PM

This should be in size 72 rainbow font with sparkles.

Like Twilight's vampires?
Well, changed the font's size on that part.

Like our buddy stated above, it's possible to SS safely if you do it right.
With a "real" score and the right time.

#8 1x1

1x1
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:44 AM

thanks for this. =) Very useful.

#9 aipotenahs

aipotenahs
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:40 AM

Very nice guide, although I prefer letting idiots explode their accounts into iceland...

Maybe you should include a safe beginner list and an unsafe list just to see how many people still try the unsafe list. :)

#10 HuskySiberiano

HuskySiberiano
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:20 AM

Very nice guide, although I prefer letting idiots explode their accounts into iceland...

Maybe you should include a safe beginner list and an unsafe list just to see how many people still try the unsafe list. :)

Well, a guide is made to help people.
And helping them to get their accs frozen isn't really helping.
When I get some free time I will create a list focused on avatars.

#11 raK

raK
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:20 PM

This will be useful for the daredevils :)

#12 aipotenahs

aipotenahs
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:20 AM

Well, a guide is made to help people.<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">And helping them to get their accs frozen isn't really helping.<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">When I get some free time I will create a list focused on avatars.

Anyone who reads your guide and is familiar with the SS wont use the idiot list lol. It's just there to punish lazy useless people. :)

#13 Zioax

Zioax
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:09 PM

Why does it always say you got logged out and doesnt send a score? O_o and will this get you banned if the score is reviewed? Would you rely on this for trophies?

#14 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:57 PM

Why does it always say you got logged out and doesnt send a score? O_o
and will this get you banned if the score is reviewed?
Would you rely on this for trophies?

Its just the way it is. It shouldn't happen that often, but it does happen sometimes.
It will only get you banned if the score/time do not correlate and/or you send an impossible score.
Only if you won't make mistakes while sending your score.

#15 HuskySiberiano

HuskySiberiano
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:20 AM

Why does it always say you got logged out and doesnt send a score? O_o and will this get you banned if the score is reviewed? Would you rely on this for trophies?

If you're smart, it will work and you will not get banned.
Put like 50~60minutes for time, and make a few scores lower than the needed for the trophy.
If you need a 100K score, first send 20K... then 30K... then on the next day send a few larger scores, try to get a bronze or silver trophy... and later send a score to get the golden one ;D
But be careful!
I hadn't any problem yet.

#16 TheChedMaster

TheChedMaster
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:09 AM

Funny. I was playing Typing Terror legit one night (before I ever started cheating on Neopets) and I didn't get a perfect score but still quite good. When I went to send the score, it was shown as something much higher (and possibly an impossible score) than what I really got and said it was reviewed. I was like what the ****. I looked it up to figure out what the review thing meant and ended up discovering Neocodex, THEN I began to cheat. I was a bit too sloppy with my score sending list. I was doing the calculations and such and putting pretty long times but I accidentally ended up making one that was impossibly high. I was frozen by morning. I probably won't ever score send again.

#17 angel59

angel59
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:07 AM

Lots of time i am getting message of logged out. I have tried twice with 15 min as interval to test and it got be logged out. When tried with small interval of 5-8 minutes it worked fine and great..

Would be good if somehow you could fix the problem of logging out as now it is tempting me to set a small time... :D
Thanks For the guide anyway. Its great. :)

#18 AnAngryAsian

AnAngryAsian
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:42 PM

Well if you want to be very safe 15 minutes is fine, but isn't 15 minutes per game pretty long? I have never done any times over... 180 seconds? :p I have been using a self created list and it seems to be working pretty well for now.

#19 angel59

angel59
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:35 AM

Well basically i didn't like much games. I played only 1 which took me around same as u say 4-5 min. But then my score was like 900 and i opted for 6000 in Score Sender, So i basically added approx time depending on it. :p
May be i could be wrong in calculation but i thought being a little high is OK then being a pretty low and risking account.. :D

#20 kleur

kleur
  • 133 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:27 AM

In my opinion is SSing to dangerous... why take that risk. if you can get enough neopoints with AB?

#21 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:35 AM

In my opinion is SSing to dangerous... why take that risk. if you can get enough neopoints with AB?

1) The OP is aware and has already mentioned that he thinks that SSing is dangerous xP

2) A lot of users use SS to get game avatars/trophies~

#22 w0000t

w0000t
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:44 AM

How risky is it to use this?
Like on a scale of 1-10?

#23 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:47 AM

Can I just offer my opinion - SSing is very good to do, if you're not an idiot. I wouldn't recommend it, especially when you can use AoB. Out of 10: 1 if you're smart about it. :)

#24 Silentqueen

Silentqueen
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:56 AM

Thanks for the great guide!
It helped me get a game avvie today and it got reviewed and accepted thanks to your guide I was being more careful with setting score and time setting.
+rep

#25 RayX00

RayX00
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:12 PM

anyone can help me with the python runtime files? I suspect my SSer doesn't work because of that, every time I try to start it, a series of bugs pop up, about the settings and stuff.
I tried to go to the link from previous posts for the Python files, but the forum says I don't have access to that section....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users